Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6510102 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (2319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shagari011: 8:09pm On May 15, 2022
Good day my good people. Im happy to find this forum. I wish I found it in 2019.
Please who knows what is going on in NPA or PTDF? Any information whatsoever will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by daxclusive: 8:10pm On May 15, 2022
Please, any update on TCN
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2022
daxclusive:
Please, any update on TCN
be patient MD and Minister fielding candidates hope ur connect is too strong

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 9:25am On May 16, 2022
josh6633:
Pls who has any information on the newly established Federal Colleges of Education concerning the date for the release of Appointment letter. Example; Federal College of Education Isu, Federal College of Education Odugbo, Federal College of Education Jama'are and others
Odugbo issuing APLs currently

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 10:30am On May 16, 2022
Gabicon20:

Good bro! Pls can you link me up because am from that area
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2022
Please kindly respond to my mail
Gabicon20:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dagenius53: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
Please I need the process or connection be of getting any federal job.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:55am On May 16, 2022
Gopitoto:
Good bro! Pls can you link me up because am from that area
wish I have d capacity 2help, I gladly will. But all I got now is just d info I dropped, I have no connect there sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 11:56am On May 16, 2022
Levels1:
Ok I sure will but I'm currently unable 2 respond 2 dms.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dimjunior: 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
avsadeeq0:
be patient MD and Minister fielding candidates hope ur connect is too strong

Please are you certain about this information? And please when likely are they going to release Apls?
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 12:15pm On May 16, 2022
Gabicon20:

wish I have d capacity 2help, I gladly will. But all I got now is just d info I dropped, I have no connect there sir.
Ok Thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Levels1(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
Gabicon20:

Ok I sure will but I'm currently unable 2 respond 2 dms.
can we private chat via WhatsApp then ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aristocrat9: 2:15pm On May 16, 2022
Levels1:

Please, any information on when to expect APLs from the new Federal College of Education, Ekiadolor, Benin City?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Aristocrat9: 2:18pm On May 16, 2022
Gabicon20:

Please, any information on when to expect APLs from the new Federal College of Education, Ekiadolor, Benin City?

Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
Anyone with latest info on FCT IRS ?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oppy2020: 3:46pm On May 16, 2022

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by avsadeeq0(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2022
Dimjunior:

Please are you certain about this information? And please when likely are they going to release Apls?
Thanks
I can't specifically tell u when APL will be release but i was told APLs are on the way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HonFola: 5:40pm On May 16, 2022
Kindly reply my mail please,

Regards

theeweekend:
A top official in NCC is claiming that the list is ready and all that is left is for people to be called. But they are just waiting for approval from FCC in order to do that. I don’t know how true it is but that’s what I got from him.

[ quote author=HonFola post=112846729]
Anything happening in NCC pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EbubeMiraclee: 5:46pm On May 16, 2022
Please anything from ITF.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 7:26pm On May 16, 2022
Any Information on FIRS please

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by panjandrum001: 8:00pm On May 16, 2022
is there any news.
abman104:

Co-ask
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Clemence6969: 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
Spoke with my connect recently, she said no news ooooo, the whole thing is confusing....
Sultan8:
Any Information on FIRS please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AbdulrahmanLion: 11:06pm On May 16, 2022
Please, did the EFCC send invites to OND holders this week? If yes, then when are they going to write the aptitude test?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 12:38am On May 17, 2022
Any body with info on EFCC should please update the house oooh

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asiwaju60: 12:38am On May 17, 2022
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ziz123(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2022
asiwaju60:
any 1 with updates about EFCC please share d latest
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 8:23am On May 17, 2022
Top sources at fct IRS said they are just waiting for the Minister's directives to start giving out APL. it is ready, just waiting for approval
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 8:26am On May 17, 2022
Sadiq4764:
Anyone with latest info on FCT IRS ?
Top sources at fct IRS said they are just waiting for the Minister's directives to start giving out APL. it is ready, just waiting for approval
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:44am On May 17, 2022
mikkyvelly:
Did they do interview?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mikkyvelly: 10:19am On May 17, 2022
Kaeboy:

Did they do interview?
yes, second list of last year's interview
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:46am On May 17, 2022
mikkyvelly:
yes, second list of last year's interview

Okay.
But they recieved CV this year. Is that part of this process too?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2022
Please House, is there any news on NDDC?
Please, I'd also like someone to help me with the Managing Director's number. I'll really appreciate it

egekeeric@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (2319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freddybonz(m), Defacto4truth, Infofromsource, Miagro, JustAboyy, abex455 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.