Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6693795 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) ... (2362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sundaysamuel770: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

Will they share Apl before camping or they
Would be given in camp...there is one list circulating around last week. How genuine it is

They will call for training before end of the month.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sundaysamuel770: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
IrawoKross:
Thank you so much for this info. Because I heard some people saying they have received mail

Mail to collect Apl or what
Am also pushing for it but I wasn't shortlisted for the last interview.
Still have hope sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

Nothing yet, they will release the APLs any moment. You can't predict recruitment for dis 9ja.
thanks for the responses
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nuradeen011(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

2.1 or first class ?
2.1 Mallam Hussain please help
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
nuradeen011:
2.1 Mallam Hussain please help

DmlM

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by IrawoKross: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

DmlM
You have been helpful with helpful informations here, Allah's blessings continue to rest upon you.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2023

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sundaysamuel770: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sendaros2000:
ICPC interview done ✅
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sendaros2000:
ICPC interview done ✅

Success brother

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

Let me confirm
ok sir Dan Allah ina jira sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by timibare(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

My brother I have no connect to such places, I only have privilege to get Information. I also have brother and cousins looking for job.
oh okay , incase anything comes up with ICPC,please carry me along
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
kingRagnarr:
ok sir Dan Allah ina jira sir

They have not yet start Calling.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

Chai almost a year now
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kingRagnarr: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

thank you sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kariian: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Please this is just an innocent question. Is it possible to still get this icpc even after you didn’t make it for the second exam or even without writing an exam?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
[
275k but heard they just increasd it like two or 3Months ago.do you hear any latest on it or better still we can talk

quote author=Topnotch95 post=124207512]Who knows how much is PENCOM salary?
And also, I want to as if they have been sharing APL[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sirchiboy: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hussen24:

Success brother
Help me brother.
I am jobless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by henrymorebaba(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Over 400k. salary 300 plus, madical allowance 100k. Upfront every year- 4 million plus depending on your level.
Topnotch95:
Who knows how much is PENCOM salary?
And also, I want to as if they have been sharing APL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Bro, please any news about Kadpoly?... Its been rumors upon rumors. Same with NBTE
Hussen24:

Success brother
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mohisah:
Hussen24 Pls I need Nimasa, ICPC, NNPC, NITDA etc pls should I mail u? 😁😁
my brother I they with you….remember I been tell you some weeks ago very soon you go give me one slot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
ASF46:
Bro, please any news about Kadpoly?... Its been rumors upon rumors. Same with NBTE
NBTE recruited temporary staff, they are still battling at budget, they approve only small number for them. The prof later reduce number of slot He promised people. Mostly from 3 to 1 and some 2 to 1.

As for KADPOLy they have compiled waiting for budget office approval.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sendaros2000:
ICPC interview done ✅
wish you Goodluck, even though you deliberately ignored my previous question on you not receiving the second test invitation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by purpose32: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
xtianfemi:
To me Paramilitary needs only very,young and agile Youths who are ready for the Job.Not People who 'doctor' their age and plan to ' Japa' anytime.So if you are a Young Graduate and ready to work and retire in Paramilitary,you may wish to talk to me on xtianfemi@gmail.com.
I sent you a mail sir.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mukzahra:
my brother I they with you….remember I been tell you some weeks ago very soon you go give me one slot
Stop whining o.. I'm begging Hussen24 yet 😁

Pls u can gv me a slot tho, Mukzahra ✌️

Somebody shld help me. I hv A PhD from Dundee in Taxation and Petroleum resources management etc

Make una help a loyal follower nau, pls🙏😊

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Originakalokalo:

What's the salary structure of lecturers in a federal college of education?

Please I need a recent update on this.

Anyone please?

Entry level
Bsc97k
Msc 120k

Which FCE are you pushing?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Topnotch95(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
henrymorebaba:
Over 400k. salary 300 plus, madical allowance 100k. Upfront every year- 4 million plus depending on your level.

Thanks for your response.

One last question. Is pencom among A list agencies in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Topnotch95:

Thanks for your response.

One last question. Is pencom among A list agencies in Nigeria?

Boss I need this too,carry me for back make we rise together 😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
TOM208:

Boss I need this too,carry me for back make we rise together 😄😄😄
Agba riser. I hail una o 😊😊

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TOM208: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mohisah:

Agba riser. I hail una o 😊😊

How man go do 😄
The more we are together the happier will shall be 😀

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
BucketMan:
wish you Goodluck, even though you deliberately ignored my previous question on you not receiving the second test invitation.

I wrote the second test
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by BucketMan: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sendaros2000:

I wrote the second test
yeah I know you did, but were you invited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) ... (2362) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ConfidenZ, genali(m), Mubibond(m), blinkz4real and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.