Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,889 members, 7,886,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6511626 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (2320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
No news 🤧

burantashii:
DearAminu

Who has heard from Logitex Reconnaissance on their last recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
It is well with KADPOLY o. All these while fa.
Hussen24:
Federal Polytechnic, Mubi Adamawa
Federal Polytechnic, Keffi, Nasarawa
Federal Polytechnic, Kabo, Kano

Pushhhhhh....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Chizzy395(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please any news on federal ministry of transport?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Assalamu alikum boss, please can you assist with that of Kano Dan Allah.

I studied Computer Science.
Jazakallahu khaira

Hussen24:

Pushhhhhh....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
EsvRotimiJubril:

Heard from the PA to the rector that they will call next month. But that depend on budget office approval though..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
babellitt:

Assalamu alikum boss, please can you assist with that of Kano Dan Allah.

I studied Computer Science.
Jazakallahu khaira

Sorry I cannot help o. Politicians have hijacked it completely. The ones selling the slot pegged around 800-1m. It is just crazy

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by babellitt(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thank you so much Sir for your response.
Sir, do you know of any for sale apart from this ones??

I have mailed you just in case you would like us to go private. Thanks in advance

Hussen24:

Sorry I cannot help o. Politicians have hijacked it completely. The ones selling the slot pegged around 800-1m. It is just crazy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mdcool26(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Salamualaikum Mal. Hussein. I based in nasarawa state. I studied agricultural engineering with a first class honours. I'm ready to meet any terms and conditions if you can help me with a slot from federal polytechnic nasarawa.
Here's my email address sir.
mohammedibrahim00262@gmail.com.

Sorry I cannot help o. Politicians have hijacked it completely. The ones selling the slot pegged around 800-1m. It is just crazy[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pls what's the present pay and other necessary allowance in NASRDA?

AND WHICH AGENCY UNDER FINANCE DO YOU THINK IS CURRENTLY DOING SMTH EVEN IF THEY ARE 1 MINUTE TO RELEASE APL😁😁😁.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mohisah:

AND WHICH AGENCY UNDER FINANCE DO YOU THINK IS CURRENTLY DOING SMTH EVEN IF THEY ARE 1 MINUTE TO RELEASE APL😁😁😁.

One min to release Apl🧐🧐 levels dey sha.. Not sure if Nasrda pays allowance though
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mohisah:

Nah only odogwu fit talk am
Sir, Make I follow join body 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kadpoly dey use us catch cruise ne kawai
EsvRotimiJubril:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Thanks alot hussen, the one in kano seems like the second batch. The one in nasarawa sha.. hoping they really do something this time
Hussen24:

Pushhhhhh....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by NiceTheDev: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hussen24:

Pushhhhhh....

Chief Please I sent you an email from "GREELOT". Awaiting your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hopefullyy:
One min to release Apl🧐🧐 levels dey sha.. Not sure if Nasrda pays allowance though
Someone here, sometime last year said Nasrda over recruited in their last recruitment and they were planning to retrench some staff. I don't know how true that could be.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
HussenAdul:

Someone here, sometime last year said Nasrda over recruited in their last recruitment and they were planning to retrench some staff. I don't know how true that could be.
Dey play.. Nothing of such. Some people leftfor other offices sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hopefullyy:
I want to know their present pay. I wan try smth asap pls😁

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Last i knew, Level 07/02 was 198k
Mohisah:

I want to know their present pay. I wan try smth asap pls😁
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
horlatunji00:

Nah only odogwu fit talk am
Sir, Make I follow join body 🙌🏼🙌🏼
See whining o! Im just nobody bros. I just dey follow bosses to try feel among😁
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
asaleh96:
Ok Sir... I appreciate it
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
asaleh96:
pls do u know if they hv small allowance like upkeep and other stuffs.? Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mohisah:

Boss I beg carry your boy (me) along oohh.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
The salary range he gave you is almost 💯 correct and they don’t pay allowances, just your salary
Mohisah:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abdull01:
The salary range he gave you is almost 💯 correct and they don’t pay allowances, just your salary
Thanks Boss..

nawaoo! No allowance🤨
This economy to base on salary alone na shege pro max😆

Abeg which Finance agency dey employ/replacement rn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Hopefullyy: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mohisah:
Thanks Boss..

nawaoo! No allowance🤨
This economy to base on salary alone na shege pro max😆

Abeg which Finance agency dey employ/replacement rn?
sent you a mail boss🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mohisah:
after salary nothing again oo…. I still Dey with you no forget our discussion
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mukzahra:
after salary nothing again oo…. I still Dey with you no forget our discussion
Omo wahala wahala.. May Gid help o...
Tlk to Hussen24 to gv u dat Poly Adamawa or Kano, i believe he'll gladly help inshaAllah..
But do u knw of any Agency under finance doin recruitment or replacement?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
I’m from Nasarawa state… can you please help me with Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, Nasarawa State ?

Hussen24:

Pushhhhhh....

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=NEZON post=124591456][/quote] You people de talk about merger and pending approval while others de collect APL,Na wa woo,nairalanders football club

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Realinfo2021:
You people de talk about merger and pending approval while others de collect APL,Na wa woo,nairalanders football club
Lol... Info pass info 😂
A class Agency is very hard to know wht they're upto unless your connect na Senator or Rep which is a Committe chair
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hussen24:

Pushhhhhh....
Good evening oga.... Kindly help me with Federal Polytechnic, Keffi, Nasarawa...Am ready to follow the terms and conditions pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by opylog(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abeg! Why Mr. President never elect ministers and why Senate never constitute committee. Make we know who to dey pursue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (2320) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ToyoFlo(m), Malikey, evcabuja, Ricardokaka7, boborneyor(m), AbdulAkpan and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.