Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6510093 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (2319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mohisah:

I was expecting the accused to vex and enter her DM not staying here.
If someone should accuse me, i won't stay on this forum and be waiting, cause i don't the accuser's plan, i won't start explaining after being arrested.
All is well bro. Thanks

Boss. I really understand your point ...

But we react to things differently.......

If sumone accuses me in the public, then she should be able to provide the evidence in the public too.

I will never enter her DM first unless she enter my dm and send me evidence of my scam....

Ummi shud try as much as possible to post evidence here since the matter is already publized

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kilishigirl: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
I see you are a gentle man and haven't been rude with your words unlike some wey carry the mata for head like gala calling the aggrieved for apology. My dear please DM her since she isn't responding here. We can only imagine what she is going through now. When she is settled and the real culprit found she will tender an apology
kkkp:
we all show empathy and sympathy towards her but let her know that defamation of character is a big offence. We are not asking for much. Let her drop the evidences here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Juzec: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
DenreleDave:

Boss. I really understand your point ...

But we react to things differently.......

If sumone accuses me in the public, then she should be able to provide the evidence in the public too.

I will never enter her DM first unless she enter my dm and send me evidence of my scam....

Ummi shud try as much as possible to post evidence here since the matter is already publized
This is the logical thing to do. Enter her dm to do what? You can't just come online to accuse someone and refuse to drop proof. She was even on the thread when he everyone was begging her to drop evidence. Funny thing is that, I don't even know kkkp before today neither do I know the Ummi but the matter dey vex me coz it can happen to anyone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2023
Juzec:
This is the logical thing to do. Enter her dm to do what? You can't just come online to accuse someone and refuse to drop proof. She was even on the thread when he everyone was begging her to drop evidence. Funny thing is that, I don't even know kkkp before today neither do I know the Ummi but the matter dey vex me coz it can happen to anyone
truth it can happen to anyone.

I feel sorry for Ummi94 though.. I feel so sorry for her...

I cud see her post where she was looking for a job.

I feel bad

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kilishigirl:
I see you are a gentle man and haven't been rude with your words unlike some wey carry the mata for head like gala calling the aggrieved for apology. My dear please DM her since she isn't responding here. We can only imagine what she is going through now. When she is settled and the real culprit found she will tender an apology
I cant dm her. It maybe some guy trying to get my attention.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Juzec: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kilishigirl:
Why are you being emotional?? She wasn't going through a lot when she accused him here, but to bring evidence she is now going through alot. Nigerians will never cease to amaze me undecided

25 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
Good morning everyone. I wish us all a happy Sunday and a blessed week ahead.

I feel the need to say this. While there may be well-intentioned people on this platform, we can't ignore the damage that wolves in sheepskin will do if we allow them to operate. If you are not a criminal element, you shouldn't be angry when you see the police operate. If you are not a potential scammer, you shouldn't be angry that we warn people of scams.

And this is a message to jobseekers, things might be tough but don't let your despair force you to worship tin gods. Nobody (absolutely nobody) will give you a 30-35 year career because you tagged them on Nairaland without asking for money. Just be careful who you give your money to.

And to the ones hinting at the possibility of hate, I can't do more than one job neither can I prevent the FG from employing the people they want to. Just be careful who you worship on here.

Seer
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DenreleDave(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kilishigirl:
I see you are a gentle man and haven't been rude with your words unlike some wey carry the mata for head like gala calling the aggrieved for apology My dear please DM her since she isn't responding here. We can only imagine what she is going through now. When she is settled and the real culprit found she will tender an apology

You could have passed your msg without trying to be emotionally imbalance in your opinion..........

Kkkp, maintain your stance... Let evidence be provided there. Don't fall for any emotional BS from this lady or anyone....

Kkkp, If found guilty, you will be held responsible

If not, she will apologize for the accusation

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kilishigirl: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
First I am human and I have feelings. We don't know what she and her family went through to access that money. Yes she was wrong to have accused the gentleman without proof but my dear I pray u don't find yourself in a state of helplessness and confusion because I don't know why u are crying more than the aggrieved.
Juzec:
Why are you being emotional?? She wasn't going through a lot when she accused him here, but to bring evidence she is now going through alot. Nigerians will never cease to amaze me undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Juzec: 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kilishigirl:
First I am human and I have feelings. We don't know what she and her family went through to access that money. Yes she was wrong to have accused the gentleman without proof but my dear I pray u don't find yourself in a state of helplessness and confusion because I don't know why u are crying more than the aggrieved.
OK

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kilishigirl: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Na u sabi oooo make una wait ummi she dey road dey come
DenreleDave p[b:
[/b]ost=125425822]

You could have passed your msg without trying to be emotionally imbalance in your opinion..........

Kkkp, maintain your stance... Let evidence be provided there. Don't fall for any emotional BS from this lady or anyone....

Kkkp, If found guilty, you will be held responsible

If not, she will apologize for the accusation

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Seeker123: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ummi94 viewed this thread around 4:00pm and hasn't replied anything even till now.
I keep seeing "I feel sorry for Ummi94". Are you guys not feeling sorry for kkkp that someone accused him of scam without any evidence. And we're begging her to elaborate and post screenshot but she's not responding.

27 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by horlatunji00(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Seeker123:
Ummi94 viewed this thread around 4:00pm and hasn't replied anything even till now.
I keep seeing "I feel sorry for Ummi94". Are you guys not feeling sorry for kkkp that someone accused him of scam without any evidence. And we're begging her to elaborate and post screenshot but she's not responding.

Abi nah
Don't feel sorry for her yet, Ummi94 bring your evidence come to light

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moniter0: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Simpleshafee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Moniter0:
"FG to Recruit 300,000 For NATCOM"
https://jobnow.ng/jobs/fg-to-recruit-300000-for-natcom/

Can somebody assist to confirm the authenticity of this news?
There is nothing like NATCOM.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
In as much as this is a public and faceless forum pls and pls let's try to communicate in general language... Those using fila I or hausa to discuss can do that privately.....

Let's not bring wat will turn into segregation....

#I-cum-in-peace

At kkkp...... It's one of those things we shud expect in a faceless forum like this...... She shud come out and apologies....

At the accuser.... Try and render a public apology... We understand what u might b going thru after been scammed but next time verify b4 acting....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Simpleshafee:
There is nothing like NATCOM.
NATCOM is legal. NATFORCE was replace by NATCOM. the bill has been signed into law.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Moniter0:
"FG to Recruit 300,000 For NATCOM"
https://jobnow.ng/jobs/fg-to-recruit-300000-for-natcom/

Can somebody assist to confirm the authenticity of this news?

True.... But hasn't been approved to recruit yet.... Just media stunt as usual for now... But put an eye out.... It might happen soon

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2023
National Boundary Commission APL is floating on Facebook.....

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kilishigirl:
Exactly how much money did Ummi94 lost, please? The elders should help us with the figure.
And why isn't she jumping back here guns blazing with evidence? Granted, she's in a bad place, but two wrongs do not make a right and kkkp has been wronged here, and since he was wronged here, he should be served evidence or proof in this same here, don't y'all agree?

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Exactly how much money did Ummi94 lost, please? The elders should help us with the figure.
And why isn't she jumping back here guns blazing with evidence? Granted, she's in a bad place, but two wrongs do not make a right and kkkp has been wronged here, and since he was wronged here, he should be served evidence or proof in this same here, don't y'all agree?
let it go a message has been passed to me by someone. Let's not derail the essence of the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
kkkp:
let it go a message has been passed to me by someone. Let's not derail the essence of the thread.
Okay 👍
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
National boundary commission

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Eminence50:
National boundary commission
kindly blur the person's confidential info

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shariiiif: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
kkkp:

Oga which Blur?
The APLs they Facebook all over, even a House Rep post some himself on Facebook...

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
kkkp:
Blur ke!. Blur is for ordinary people.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mohisah:
Lol she's a Nupe in Niger and am here in Abuja.. How we tk dey do am? U may get ur answer by being plain.
I don't like long tlk. If u live in Abuja, i can drop my address, it simple
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tukurmahmudzaki(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mohisah:

It somehow time to leave online and enter offline, bro, let's see who is who by gettimg things ironed out truthfully.
When it a scam issue, and i try not to support anyone, but some random guys would step up to say she's my babe because i responded to her mail and felt sad about her situation..

I was expecting the accused to vex and enter her DM not staying here.
If someone should accuse me, i won't stay on this forum and be waiting, cause i don't knw the accuser's plan, i won't start explaining after being arrested.
All is well bro. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:17am On Aug 29, 2023
Mohisah:

Now dat she isnt responding is why i wanted u to clarify but u bn afraid to clear yourself. She mailed me ai.
Just go her DM or my DM, Nairaland is not the judge yet, bro.
Clear ur self with screenshots. Thanks
I advice, don't be the first to contact her or anybody. They might use it as a trap or evidence against u. As s/he started the whole show, let him/her be the one to contact u to recover her loss. If u have any means to unmask him/her, just do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 2:43am On Aug 29, 2023
Kilishigirl:
Let him/her use that anger or grievances on whatever she is passing through to voice out. How can u be indirectly luring someone into what he said he doesn't know anything about.
U re here talking about what she is passing through. Do u know how the accused is feeling right now?

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MicroPoint: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Abeg How much is the salary scale of National Bureau of Statistics Abuja... PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it's urgent

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DearAminu: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2023
Good Morning all. ☕️

Pls, who has a strong connect that will help us in an agency under ministry of environment?

I got a news from reliable source about an underground recruitment that will soon take place in the agency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (2319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vanbravo(m), Hashimalamin9(m), Omana, Defacto4truth, freddybonz(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.