Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6472598 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) ... (2304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chosky2589(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02
Ambassador4chri:
That's not how things work. You don't need to bug them. Asking such questions make them feel you have no trust in the them. These are executives. Once they tell you 'Ok, received' you wait till you get a call. You can only ask questions when you hear people get calls but you haven't gotten. You get? Dey no dey rush them. I don't know about you oo but that's how we follow them and it turns out great.
please can I message you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 5:27pm On Jun 02
Good morning please which agency is currently recruiting

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:37pm On Jun 02
Sendaros20000:
Guys, please help me understand this. If the federal government increases the minimum wage, what happens to those who are already earning above the minimum wage? What about those who are earning like N300k+? Is their salary going to be increased too?
Yes, there would be consequential adjustment for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nadingo: 5:42pm On Jun 02
ASF46:
Please is there any of the FTIs that are about to recruit or will soon?
Dunno of FTIs but I'm sure that some THs, FMCS and some agencies under MoH have received the go to recruit.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bb007: 6:21pm On Jun 02
Hello, please can I send you a msg on this. Sent an email request
somethinggood:
Please i recently submitted application for employment as a pharmacist at University of Abuja Teaching Hospital Gwagwalada. I learnt they will be doing a general recruitment this june.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by somethinggood(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02
Bb007:
Hello, please can I send you a msg on this. Sent an email request
i replied to you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 8:03pm On Jun 02
Thanks alot with the info.... though i have no one to help regarding FMCs as i have Bsc in Quantity survey and not a health related course, sai dai muta rokon Allah for assistance.
Nadingo:
Dunno of FTIs but I'm sure that some THs, FMCS and some agencies under MoH have received the go to recruit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Spiffyurch: 8:30pm On Jun 02
Pls how do I get any of these jobs?, I don’t know anybody in Government. I don’t even know somebody that knows somebody. Reading thru these chats and seeing people comment about having somebody who’s looking out for them leaves me more depressed. Where do I start?, pls can anyone kindly promise me of being of help(even if you won’t fulfill it) just promise, I just want to draw strength from anywhere, I just need hope..😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:41pm On Jun 02
Spiffyurch:
Pls how do I get any of these jobs?, I don’t know anybody in Government. I don’t even know somebody that knows somebody. Reading thru these chats and seeing people comment about having somebody who’s looking out for them leaves me more depressed. Where do I start?, pls can anyone kindly promise me of being of help(even if you won’t fulfill it) just promise, I just want to draw strength from anywhere, I just need hope..😭😭😭

God is ever faithful... He won't disappoint you... Start collecting VIPs no, text them, call them, u might be lucky.. Some will reply while some will not reply u...

Also, connect with Federal Character Commissioners from ur state and others ., House of Rep members, Senators from ur state... Don't request for help the first time.. I wish you good luck .. Never give up..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Angel2024: 8:51pm On Jun 02
Your information has been helpful, May God see us through🙏🙏

ZARAMITE:

Thank you for the acknowledgment, at least someone says thank you for the privilege information I shared.

Some won’t even acknowledge but will come inbox to seek for more information or come publicly to ask about same agency after 3weeks meanwhile, you didn’t acknowledge when it was primarily posted.

Try acknowledge those who give out privileged information publicly. It encourages them to do more for you. I have a strong intuition someone will secure his APL via this information and am happy about it.

I also know a guy who will 100% secure NUPRC via a hint of information I shared privately and publicly to him. 100% sure I mean 100% because it has been verified directly, verified directly from 001.

Me and a nairalander guy here are also discussing and strategizing a secondment to a particular agency using different options (not financial) and I know he will get it by the grace of God. Same thing to other guys in for FIRS. If one 2 or 3 secured aside the guy for NUPRC which is sacrosanct, we will all celebrate as guys. All these are the joy we derived when we share privilege information to applicants.

Happy Sunday everyone.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ucheclaw(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02
ZARAMITE:

Thank you for the acknowledgment, at least someone says thank you for the privilege information I shared.

Some won’t even acknowledge but will come inbox to seek for more information or come publicly to ask about same agency after 3weeks meanwhile, you didn’t acknowledge when it was primarily posted.

Try acknowledge those who give out privileged information publicly. It encourages them to do more for you. I have a strong intuition someone will secure his APL via this information and am happy about it.

I also know a guy who will 100% secure NUPRC via a hint of information I shared privately and publicly to him. 100% sure I mean 100% because it has been verified directly, verified directly from 001.

Me and a nairalander guy here are also discussing and strategizing a secondment to a particular agency using different options (not financial) and I know he will get it by the grace of God. Same thing to other guys in for FIRS. If one 2 or 3 secured aside the guy for NUPRC which is sacrosanct, we will all celebrate as guys. All these are the joy we derived when we share privilege information to applicants.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Please, I need to email you..
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Donwizbro(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02
Good day guys
Please what's the salary structure for state universities?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by phunmie306: 10:13pm On Jun 02
Thank you for all you do....we appreciate

ZARAMITE:

Happy Sunday everyone.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02
Good evening house
Please kindly guide me on which of the under-listed agencies under the Federal Ministry of Environment has the best take-home package and working environment
A. National Oil Spillage Detection and Response Agency
B. National Environmental Standards Regulatory and Enforcement Agency
C. National Biosafety Management Agency
D. Geat Green Wall Agency

Thanks in advance for all your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Timberwolves(m): 6:39am On Jun 03
ASF46:
Thanks alot with the info.... though i have no one to help regarding FMCs as i have Bsc in Quantity survey and not a health related course, sai dai muta rokon Allah for assistance.

You can still work in FMC under works and maintenance unit...QS has a big role there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ToyoFlo(m): 7:30am On Jun 03
This actually is the best. Just send them the necessary stuffs and throwway face. Den back it up with prayer
Ambassador4chri:
That's not how things work. You don't need to bug them. Asking such questions make them feel you have no trust in the them. These are executives. Once they tell you 'Ok, received' you wait till you get a call. You can only ask questions when you hear people get calls but you haven't gotten. You get? Dey no dey rush them. I don't know about you oo but that's how we follow them and it turns out great.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 7:38am On Jun 03
Nawaooo, which agency is currently recruiting...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 8:48am On Jun 03
No prob
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrSuama(m): 9:16am On Jun 03
MrSuama:
Good evening house
Please kindly guide me on which of the under-listed agencies under the Federal Ministry of Environment has the best take-home package and working environment

Abeg, I need inputs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ASF46: 9:16am On Jun 03
Oh wow, i didnt really know. I thought its just for health workers... Thanks for the info... though I don't have anyone to help me regarding FMCs
Timberwolves:

You can still work in FMC under works and maintenance unit...QS has a big role there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 9:21am On Jun 03
Thank you so much for this information.

quote author=ZARAMITE post=130258502]

1. He can take the risk of payment before documentation, it sometimes works.

2. 5m is very fair

3. New allowance has been introduced. The least person should be 500k (Hardship allowance). Introduction of new allowance underway so please don’t discourage him.

4. Chairman has signed the List of new intakes and it has been sent to FCC for approval. Hoping the list will return this coming week so go to FCC and choke your commissioner.

5. Just on Thursday, someone who paid 6m for for this same agency demanded for a refund, he was told they can’t refund him the 6m. He can only nominate a new person to replace him & he nominated his friend.

6. This list is currently on the table of the chairlady of FCC. Call your connect to reach out to her very fast before she return it.

Please go ahead and pay the 5m. Am not in support of slots trading or buying anyways and I don’t sell slots. Don’t inbox me for slots trading.
[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bb030: 9:24am On Jun 03
Good morning House,

Please I need clarification. Does FCC and FCSC work hand in hand in terms of job provision.

Thank you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 9:32am On Jun 03
Greetings wonderful people,

Please does anyone have any info or updates on FMBN or NSITF?

Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tomiryz(m): 9:35am On Jun 03
Good morning house...pls do anyone have any employment info at Federal capital territory development agency... FCTDA
Or where to submit my CV please
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Profitcost: 9:38am On Jun 03
Please any update on NHIS?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:39am On Jun 03
MrSuama:
Good evening house

They are all on CONRAISS but go for NOSDRA, they are pushing for salary review which is yet be implemented to be same as those under oil sector.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:15am On Jun 03
Good morning please anything in Custom presently or upcoming?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:18am On Jun 03
NHIA

Profitcost:
Please any update on NHIS?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mylesgidi: 10:32am On Jun 03
TCN no get any info....... 😂😂😂😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lenaaa: 10:34am On Jun 03
Every Agency just quite embarassed embarassed
Mylesgidi:
TCN no get any info....... 😂😂😂😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by StepGodfather: 11:22am On Jun 03
May Allah bless the work of your hands gaskiya.

ZARAMITE:

Happy Sunday everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by asaleh96: 11:41am On Jun 03
I'd go for Great Green Wall. They are always out for a project. They make more than any agency under the ministry through reforestation.
MrSuama:
Good evening house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) ... (2304) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olamydey(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.