Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6472598 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (2304) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22: 11:12pm On Jun 11
Nadingo:
Kiss the truth. He's not the cause of anyone's unemployment. Allow people to soar. Wish them well.
Kiss lie he won't get any transfer.. he will succeed where is working presently, u are not God only God knows better even people with little salary are doing good in life better than those collecting huge money... Stay where you are God will be with you and bless your hard work don't have negative thoughts that u can't make it with ur present Job..

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluxmondd2: 11:27pm On Jun 11
Orlando22:

Kiss lie he won't get any transfer.. he will succeed where is working presently, u are not God only God knows better even people with little salary are doing good in life better than those collecting huge money... Stay where you are God will be with you and bless your hard work don't have negative thoughts that u can't make it with ur present Job..

Which kind wahala be this? Na by force Why are you taking paracetamol for another man's headache? Ahh

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Broxyy: 11:37pm On Jun 11
Hussen240:
TETFUND Something is cooking.... 💯 . If you have connection you can push.
Please is tetfund in A class agency tier?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abolaji544: 12:37am On Jun 12
abolaji544:
Any update on Nigerian shippers' council pls
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 3:14am On Jun 12
Orlando22:

Is he not creating vacancy for someone else to fill from where he is leaving from?

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oyonu(m): 6:22am On Jun 12
geoimam22:
This
Try and put the subjects and the grade before submitting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercyp001(f): 8:09am On Jun 12
Please, does recommendation letter still work ? I mean someone like Senator or Representative member recommending someone for employment.Because we don’t even know how to secure this job again. 😂
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 8:22am On Jun 12
mercyp001:
Please, does recommendation letter still work ? I mean someone like Senator or Representative member recommending someone for employment.Because we don’t even know how to secure this job again. 😂

You give them information, information that without you they will never know, they will put their people's names, all their aides will add theirs and if have a little kindness, they will put your name on number 6 and send, agency will carry first two or three names on the list bcuz no be senator papa get the organization, you loose out, later they will tell you they can't recommend only you it must be a list of names, ma no even talk bcuz I dey vex, this is first hand experience.

14 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercyp001(f): 8:35am On Jun 12
ACKayleb:

You give them information, information that without you they will never know, they will put their people's names, all their aides will add theirs and if have a little kindness, they will put your name on number 6 and send, agency will carry first two or three names on the list bcuz no be senator papa get the organization, you loose out, later they will tell you they can't recommend only you it must be a list of names, ma no even talk bcuz I dey vex, this is first hand experience.
Sir, this matter is tiring 😢.
Even if the recommendation letter is from the office of the Senate President?

I don’t even know the best approach again to get job.
This situation is depressing 😢😢😢.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 9:01am On Jun 12
Newcastle2023:
Is he not creating vacancy for someone else to fill from where he is leaving from?
Leave this person and concentrate man.. he might be jealous

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bluev: 9:21am On Jun 12
Please any update about University of Uyo teaching hospital recruitment?
I will be grateful
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 9:24am On Jun 12
mercyp001:

Sir, this matter is tiring 😢.
Even if the recommendation letter is from the office of the Senate President?

I don’t even know the best approach again to get job.
This situation is depressing 😢😢😢.

For instance out of 50 slots to be filled you think an organization will carry 5 slots and give only Senate President ? You think because his senate president whatever he wants he gets? I just explained to you, they will not recommend only you that is the major problem even though you the one that brings the info?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercyp001(f): 9:28am On Jun 12
ACKayleb:

For instance out of 50 slots to be filled you think an organization will carry 5 slots and give only Senate President ? You think because his senate president whatever he wants he gets? I just explained to you, they will not recommend only you that is the major problem even though you the one that brings the info?

Thanks for more insight Sir.

It is well with us 😢
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 9:32am On Jun 12
mercyp001:

Thanks for more insight Sir.

It is well with us 😢

But please am not discouraging you oh, it only mostly work if you actually have someone that knows the senator one on one and they are close, not the one you go to them because you just their constituent member, I wish you the best as you take your moves

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercyp001(f): 10:01am On Jun 12
ACKayleb:

But please am not discouraging you oh, it only mostly work if you actually have someone that knows the senator one on one and they are close, not the one you go to them because you just their constituent member, I wish you the best as you take your moves
Amen 🙏🏽.
Thanks so much Sir.
May God help us.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 10:13am On Jun 12
Good morning distinguished ladies and gentlemen. Hope everyone is doing great?

UBA is currently recruiting graduates and you don't need to know anybody to get it..

The age limit is 27years and the pay is above 300k... You will undergo training for six months... GMAP... Find the link for application below

jointhetribe.ubagroup.com

Wishing you guys good luck..

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zoulyadaini(m): 10:52am On Jun 12
Shell 2024 for those qualified

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmiableMosquito: 10:58am On Jun 12
Orlando22:

Amebo
Orlando22, your head is not correct. I am not apologetic or remorseful about what I just said. Are you mad?

You poked your foolish nose into someone's request or enquiry and have the effontry to call another person "amebo" for trying to correct your misconception.

Sorry for the earlier question, I put it to you that you are a lunatic. The person seeking transfer is not the cause of your misfortune and unemployment. People will continue to seek better opportunities whether you like it or not. Rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 11:31am On Jun 12
Uncle pls b calming down oo.... Those words(insults) are too much ooo.

U for kuku no reply him if he got u angry.

Pls..no vex.
I wil appreciate, if you can just delete this ur post for peace.. pls

AmiableMosquito:
Orlando22, your head is not correct. I am not apologetic or remorseful about what I just said. Are you mad?

You poked your foolish nose into someone's request or enquiry and have the effontry to call another person "amebo" for trying to correct your misconception.

Sorry for the earlier question, I put it to you that you are a lunatic. The person seeking transfer is not the cause of your misfortune and unemployment. People will continue to seek better opportunities whether you like it or not. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AmiableMosquito: 12:37pm On Jun 12
Daolowu:
Uncle pls b calming down oo.... Those words(insults) are too much ooo.

U for kuku no reply him if he got u angry.

Pls..no vex.
I wil appreciate, if you can just delete this ur post for peace.. pls

Thank you Sir. For the sake of peace, I won't respond further irrespective of whatever he chooses to say. But for the sake of decorum,I won't delete my post. It is good to let such people know that everyone has a right to their wishes, aspirations and desires, and the fact that some have decided to innocently seek help on a public room doesn't give anyone the impetus to vilify them out of frustration.
The effontry is nauseating. He is not vilifying the senators who are aspiring to be Governors or the Commissioners who are aspiring to move to the Senate, so why call out someone who is simply trying to seek better opportunities. I detest people with very myopic thinking (intellectual dwarfs).

But thank you again, this is my last post on the issue, in order not to further derail the thread.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 12:42pm On Jun 12
AmiableMosquito:

Brother just take it easy we shall all make it just leave him

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rinoxy: 2:58pm On Jun 12
ACKayleb:

My bro, this life ehn! I asked my friend to go see his constituent rep at the lower chamber. He was given a letter to nafdac n my guy got it few months later. He even sent me something after he resumed.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeedens: 3:21pm On Jun 12
Very true, but the issue is when will the list drop
Abdull01:
Heard from a trusted & reliable source that there will be supplementary list at NCDMB as the new intakes resumes this month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 3:47pm On Jun 12
Rinoxy:

My bro, this life ehn! I asked my friend to go see his constituent rep at the lower chamber. He was given a letter to nafdac n my guy got it few months later. He even sent me something after he resumed.

Happy for him

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12
Who has the update on the proposed “African Energy Bank (AEB) to be situated in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 4:48pm On Jun 12
No one can say for now, but hopefully sooner than later as the new board members will be compensated too
Zeedens:
Very true, but the issue is when will the list drop
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22: 5:36pm On Jun 12
AmiableMosquito:

Amebo u no get sense at all... Always mind ur business before Dy hook that ur dirty mouth.....mad fellow
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12
ZARAMITE:
Who has the update on the proposed “African Energy Bank (AEB) to be situated in Nigeria?
The bidding process is still on. We hope to win the bid to host the headquarters.

A very befitting building in Abuja is already reserved to host the African Energy Bank temporary headquarters if the bid goes in our favour. The operations will start next month, July, 2024 with an initial capital base of $5 Billion.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12
That's what I normally do I make sure I input everything
oyonu:

Try and put the subjects and the grade before submitting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:02pm On Jun 12
Newcastle2023:
The bidding process is still on. We hope to win the bid to host the headquarters.

A very befitting building in Abuja is already reserved to host the African Energy Bank temporary headquarters if the bid goes in our favour. The operations will start next month, July, 2024 with an initial capital base of $5 Billion.
This massive

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 9:08pm On Jun 12
Mohisah:
This massive

If you say is massive is an understatement, African Energy Bank HQ in Nigeria will be a game changer in the energy sector from oil and Gas to renewables. Worthy of note is President Tinubu has pledged $100m as shareholders fund by Nigeria reason Nigeria looks more likely to win the bid which is in final rounds

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12
Orthopaedic Hospital Jos to recruit 204 workers – MD

The Medical Director of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, North Central, Jos, Prof. Iche Onche, announced on Wednesday that the hospital had obtained approval to recruit 204 staff members. Onche disclosed this during the oversight visit of the House of Representatives Committee on Specialty Healthcare to the facility. He mentioned that the facility recently received approval…

The Medical Director of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, North Central, Jos, Prof. Iche Onche, announced on Wednesday that the hospital had obtained approval to recruit 204 staff members.

Onche disclosed this during the oversight visit of the House of Representatives Committee on Specialty Healthcare to the facility.

He mentioned that the facility recently received approval from the National Establishment to hire more workers.

However, he stressed that the recruitment process would adhere to strenuous due process to ensure that the existing vacancies are filled.

“We are undergoing the process through the ministry, and I believe that in the next few weeks, we will obtain a waiver for employment,” he stated.

The hospital director also reported that the renovation of the hospital had reached approximately 65 per cent completion.

“Our initial plan was to commence services by April this year, but due to a shortage of funds, we were unable to do so.

“We cannot continue with the renovation, but we believe that with the visit of the committee, significant progress will be made when the members return to Abuja.

“The ministry is working on establishing an intervention fund for equipment.

“And on July 1, I am scheduled to present our report card to the Minister of State for Health, including our request for funds,” he added.

Onche expressed gratitude to the Plateau Government for rehabilitating the access road leading to the hospital.

The Chairman of the committee, Dr. Alex Egbona, stated that their visit to Jos was “to see things for ourselves”.

Egbona mentioned that they had interacted with the medical director over the phone and in Abuja but had not physically visited the hospital yet.

He noted that the hospital was approved in 2021 and that their visit to Jos aimed to assess the progress of work at the site.

“To our surprise, despite the limited resources, the medical director has made commendable progress in terms of basic infrastructure.

“When we return to Abuja, we will appeal to the ministry to allocate funds for the hospital to effectively commence operations,” the lawmaker concluded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) ... (2304) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olamydey(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.