Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6469993 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Daolowu: 9:28am On Jun 27
Orlando22:

Ur WhatsApp number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 9:31am On Jun 27
Thank you my dear. You understand the game. Calling her directly is not the best way to go now after the scandals she has faced. That she is a public officer even makes it more difficult for her to just randomly give jobs to unknown contacts. Anything could be used against her. In as much as she has the power to give job, she still needs to tread consciously as she is occupying a sensitive Position. Rather forward the number to a trusted person of high caliber if you have.
Swagsultan1:
She was involved in a job racketeering scandal where her own PA came to testify against her just last year. I don’t think ‘helping’ a random person that called her on WhatsApp get a job is a smart thing to do right now. Put yourself in her shoes. Besides the FCC’s mandate is not to give jobs, they are only there to make sure all states are represented equally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 10:04am On Jun 27
akintosin780:
Please I have a question, where is better NPA or NIMASA
NIMASA 💯

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 10:09am On Jun 27
Orlando22:

The FCC CHAIRPERSON pick my call on WhatsApp she said it clearly that she can't help for any job she even speak Yoruba to me being from her town offa in kwara State... Dankaka farida
Wasn’t it this same woman that had slot selling scandal last year? Abi she don turn new leaf?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 10:12am On Jun 27
NUPRC hopefuls, any news? I don't understand this code language I am seeing. Any call? Text? Or email? Have they started anything yet?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ElPendejo: 10:16am On Jun 27
Swagsultan1:

She was involved in a job racketeering scandal where her own PA came to testify against her just last year. I don’t think ‘helping’ a random person that called her on WhatsApp get a job is a smart thing to do right now. Put yourself in her shoes. Besides the FCC’s mandate is not to give jobs, they are only there to make sure all states are represented equally
Exactly she’s trying to be very cautious, a lot of eyes is on her.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Macbenb13(m): 10:36am On Jun 27
Gensanusi:

Nigeria's Defence Intelligence Agency In Corruption Mess As Military ‘Inflates Number Of Civilian Staff, Delays Payment Of N35,000 Wage Award’
Shahara report

However, the source alleged that in a quest by the Chief of Defence Intelligence to continue to squander the pension funds of DIA civilian intelligence staff, the Board was relegated to a mere Directorate and a Director appointed with a passive portfolio.

Civilian staff members of the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) in Nigeria are unhappy with how they are being treated by the military leadership of the agency, an official of the agency has alleged in an open letter to President Bola Tinubu.

The anonymous official alleged that they have not received the N35,000 salary increment approved by the President in August 2023 for all workers in the employ of the Federal Government.

This increment was meant to alleviate the hardship caused by the removal of petroleum subsidy, but the civilian staff member said they have not received it since the commencement of the payment in September 2023 to date, while their military counterparts have been receiving theirs.

Demanding equal treatment and payment of the salary increment to end their suffering, the source disclosed this in the letter, stating that "till today, Mr President, not a single DIA civilian intelligence staff has been paid a dime from the approved palliative, not even for a single month".

According to allegations, the Federal Government has discovered that the DIA inflated the number of civilian intelligence personnel on the list for the payment of the palliative, forcing the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation to withhold the payment.

"This alleged discrepancy is reportedly the reason behind the Federal Government's reluctance to disburse the payment to the DIA civilian staff," said the staff member in the letter which SaharaReporters obtained on Wednesday.

"Till today, the military component oversees the promotion examinations of the civilian intelligence staff with unsensible discretions transcripted as the DIA Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service (HTACOS), a document which is only applicable to the civilian intelligence staff of the Agency.

The letter further reads, “And because of the ill motive of the military leadership in the DIA, the HTACOS has been reviewed 5 times in only 3 years with almost nothing good in the interest of the civilian intelligence staff.

"Additionally, Mr President, Sir, the salaries and wages of the civilian intelligence staff of the Agency was last reviewed in 2012. This is despite the continuous devaluation of the Naira over the years and the current economic hardship. Even though the total DIA civilian intelligence staff strength is less than 1000.

"On the contrary, the military officers posted to the Agency on tour of duty are placed on monthly and quarterly allowances by the DIA.

“Sometimes, the sum of these allowances is even higher than the basic salary of a good number of the senior civilian intelligence staff of the Agency. This is despite the military personnel getting full complement of their salaries and other allowances from their organic services on monthly basis.

"Mr President, apart from the wages and allowances, the retirement benefit of the civilian intelligence staff of the Agency falls short of human considerations. An Operative on Grade Level 7 who has served the Agency for a period of 35 years, retires with little above N3,000,000 (Three Million Naira) only as gratuity while the retirement package of his contemporary in the military is around N27,000,000 (Twenty-Seven Million Naira).

"More so, the civilian intelligence officers on Grade Level 17 are paid N28,000,000,00 (Twenty-Eight Million Naira) after putting in 35 years of active service while their contemporary in the the Department of State Services (DSS) and National Intelligence Agency (NIA) go home with significantly huge sums."

Asking what sought of country treats its defence intelligence officers with such disdain, the source noted that in an effort to improve the retirement benefit of the DIA civilian intelligence staff members, former President Muhammadu Buhari approved the establishment of an autonomous DIA Pension Board, which was meant to be chaired by a senior civilian intelligence officer of the agency.

However, the source alleged that in a quest by the Chief of Defence Intelligence to continue to squander the pension funds of DIA civilian intelligence staff, the Board was relegated to a mere Directorate and a Director appointed with a passive portfolio.

The anonymous writer said, "Relatedly, in August 2023, Mr President, you approved the payment of N35,000 (Thirty-Five Thousand Naira) to all Federal workers for a period of six months in the first instance, starting from 1st September 2023 to alleviate the hardship caused by the removal of petroleum subsidy."

Further, the source revealed that the military leadership of the DIA has reserved all the strategic placements for themselves including the positions of the Deputy CDI and Director of Administration.

This, the source explained, shows lack of administrative foresight, which has in turn continued to have devastating ramifications on the general administration of the DIA.

The writer added that from January 2023 to date, "six different very senior military officers have been posted to the DIA as Director(s) of Administration”.

The letter further reads, "That is just within a year, Sir. Each of these Directors usually comes to the Agency with different policy objectives which sometimes lead to policy summersault and lack of clarity in the administrative process of the Agency.”

According to the writer, likewise, the position of the Director of Finance is reserved for military officers.

“No civilian intelligence staff is even allowed to work in the Directorate presumably to cloak the regime of malfeasance and financial theft," the source said.

The writer warned that this had been going on and would continue to go on unless the president acts decisively to bring an end to what was described as "administrative anomaly".

The writer, however, revealed that the CDI in his explanation of why the civilian intelligence staff had not been paid the N35,000 wage ward, was because the DIA civilian intelligence staff are not under IPPIS.

"This is clearly not true and off the mark," the writer noted, citing that personnel of the Department of State Services and National Investigation Agency who are equally not under IPPIS have all been paid the allowance.

The letter continues, "This act is not entirely new in the DIA as several times, monies meant for election duty and other important national assignments have been embezzled by the leadership of the Agency and the staff of the Agency are left shortchanged.

“Again Mr President, Sir, I ask: what sought of country treats its Intelligence Officers in such a degrading and disdainful manner?

"In recent times, the general staff welfare related to health care, promotion and allowances of the DIA civilian intelligence staff have drastically deteriorated courtesy of the CDI's inconsiderate, self-serving policies and general maladministration of the Agency.

“The DIA Hospital which was hitherto known as an excellent medical facility with referrals from all over the country, has become a shadow of itself and can now be likened to a glorified local dispensary.

"The current services rendered in the DIA Hospital have deteriorated with general poor medical care of staff, which is characterised by the non-availability of drugs, substandard medical insurance, non-payment of commiserate medical allowances to medical staff and lack of sufficient medical professionals inter alia.

“The lack of reliable medical care at the DIA Hospital has forced staff to resort to other medical facilities for health care at additional expenses to the staff.

"This is so despite the Agency receiving millions of naira monthly from National Health Insurance Agency as medical grant deducted from the salaries of the civilian intelligence staff of the Agency.”

“The CDIs and their Directors of Finance have been misappropriating these funds, which has rendered the Hospital incapacitated. It might not be out of place to relate the untimely death of some civilian intelligence staff to lack of quality medical care in the DIA clinic," the letter reads.

That's really too bad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 11:14am On Jun 27
mrprince01:
Any update on FIRS please? Rumors have it that some have been contacted. Is that true?
I want to believe so because I saw dignitaries loitering around there wuse office this morning. I just passed there not long .
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 11:16am On Jun 27
Newcastle2023:
Please who has any update on the replacement at BOI and FIRS? When should one expect the APLs? Thank you for your valuable anticipated response.
forget boi focus on firs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 11:16am On Jun 27
akintosin780:
Please I have a question, where is better NPA or NIMASA
nimasa is better.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Apalara1: 11:24am On Jun 27
@jamahye.....pls any update about custom replacement....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 11:50am On Jun 27
Let us not forget Nimasa is tenant to NPA

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 11:56am On Jun 27
akintosin780:
Let us not forget Nimasa is tenant to NPA
I need response from people who have real information about NPA, not all these someone told me this and that, I know well about Nimasa trust me, because if a level 8 at Nimasa earns 13.2m annually how much is the annual pay at NPA, salary and all allowances

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Musty112: 12:09pm On Jun 27
Orlando22:

That's the problem we are facing in Nigeria I even told her I applied for so so job she doesn't even care instead she's saying insultive words
You see that insulting part, I know a colleague who faced exactly the same. It was not even over the phone, it was in her office in abuja. Come and see laughter when the guy was relating his experience. Mind you, he was on a referral from a big politician who is also on personal talking terms with her
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrprince01(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27
Jamahyel:
I want to believe so because I saw dignitaries loitering around there wuse office this morning. I just passed there not long .

Well, na to wear suit join them tomorrow be that.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27
Alot of us on this platform are very gullible. If you get opportunity to work in any government place please put leg first, then ask questions later. Don't come here and be asking questions about how much this place salary and allowance. How many salary and allowance have you collected where you are todY? Be wise. No time oh. Even if na ministry work you get collect and start. You can always leave when you get somewhere better. Mind you it's easier to get help when you are already on the inside not outside. Get anywhere and head and stop with unnecessary questions that will not help you.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27
Some of us got job offers a long time ago but because of greedy and pride we rejected and waiting for the ones that buhari children and Senators children dey. Most of the people working in cbn and nnpc and Co do you think they started there. Cut your coat according to your size. Some of this prominent men some of us have can get us into other agencies that don't have to be A agency. Suggets to them. Tell them to get anywhere easy for you. Country hard oh but don't panic. Peace.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Undercover01: 2:05pm On Jun 27
Jamahyel:
nimasa is better.
Correction: NIMASA is far better

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenben: 2:05pm On Jun 27
Ambassador4chri:
NUPRC hopefuls, any news? I don't understand this code language I am seeing. Any call? Text? Or email? Have they started anything yet?

I was made to understand that according to the act establishing the agency, no recruitment of permanent staff can take place without the approval of the board and presently there is no board in place as President Tinubu hasn't appointed one. I also learnt that there is a build up in anticipation of the board appointment which will soon be announced

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 2:09pm On Jun 27
Jamahyel:
forget boi focus on firs.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SmartNYSC: 2:32pm On Jun 27
While we are looking out for better career opportunities, if anyone here has the contact to influence NYSC direct posting and relocation jobs, send me a PM so we can make money together.

And by "having a contact", I mean someone (or people) that have the power to pull off many jobs. Please do not message me if you don't have "sure" links.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 2:38pm On Jun 27
kenben:

I was made to understand that according to the act establishing the agency, no recruitment of permanent staff can take place without the approval of the board and presently there in no board in place as President Tinubu hasn't appointed one. I also learnt that there is a build up in anticipation of the board appointment which will soon be announced
That will not stop the calling as approval was given and go ahead to call candidates, kindly pray to be among successful ones ameen. I wish everyone good luck

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27
Orlando22:

That's the problem we are facing in Nigeria I even told her I applied for so so job she doesn't even care instead she's saying insultive words
sir continue calling her and still find a way to meet people that knows people that know her, are you from Offa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenben: 3:58pm On Jun 27
Realinfo2021:
That will not stop the calling as approval was given and go ahead to call candidates, kindly pray to be among successful ones ameen. I wish everyone good luck

Thank you for this clarification

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22: 4:04pm On Jun 27
Oshin56:
sir continue calling her and still find a way to meet people that knows people that know her, are you from Offa?
Ijagbo close to offa kwara state

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 4:06pm On Jun 27
Orlando22:

I know ijagbo very well
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 5:59pm On Jun 27
Oshin56:
I know ijagbo very well
B like say I know dis BABA for NEP....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27
pappydeewhy:
B like say I know dis BABA for NEP....
na my cousin bro

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 6:02pm On Jun 27
Orlando22:

Do you reside in ijagbo?,if yes there will always be opportunity for you to do d needful when she is arnd.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pappydeewhy: 6:03pm On Jun 27
Oshin56:
na my cousin bro
ooohk
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27
pappydeewhy:
ooohk
quote me on a dead threads with your digit bro...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27
pappydeewhy:
Do you reside in ijagbo?,if yes there will always be opportunity for you to do d needful when she is arnd.
bro Try to use SAN link abi waiting you think....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.