Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6476270 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PlsStayAlive: 6:45pm On Jul 01
KayyJ:
Going through this thread got me in my feelings. Those of us who do not have the connect and people in the high places, what then becomes our fate!? Where do we even start from?! cry
hustle, the world doesn't end in job, it's just the beginning. Remove job from your mind and your eyes will start seeing opportunities up and down

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 6:54pm On Jul 01
Shukrah97:
A friend of mine got this message and he said he can’t remember applying for the job, pls can it be real

Dear Candidate, you are invited for an interview with the ITF which is scheduled to take place on Tuesday 2nd July, 2024, by 8:00 AM, at Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Conference and Exhibition Center, Alausa, Ikeja. Bring along Originals and photocopies of your Credentials, please.
It seemed to be real. Pls when did ur friend get the message because it seem someone got his own today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shukrah97: 6:59pm On Jul 01
HussenAdul:

It seemed to be real. Pls when did ur friend get the message because it seem someone got his own today

Today
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 7:06pm On Jul 01
HussenAdul:

Which agency could this be
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01
Expertee23:

Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:34pm On Jul 01
Shukrah97:

Today
Hmm. One to travel long distance within short notice
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HussenAdul: 7:35pm On Jul 01
Expertee23:

ITF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 7:46pm On Jul 01
Success1930:

It's confirmed and confidential... 100% credible... The interview will hold on Tuesday 2nd, July. IT MEANS UR FRIEND CV WAS SUBMITTED TO ITF. A FRIEND GOT THE MESSAGE TOO.Senator's candidate . CONGRATULATIONS.
Is it sure the person will get the Job because risk of traveling long distance and money for transport this era of Nigeria we are a friend of mine also got invite for test at one agency in Abuja around May and no invite for interview yet
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01
Baba link me with any of the available uniform job. I dey Kaduna. Thank you.
dreamxhaser:

Bro everything na by grace.

I know of a woman (my mothers close friend) that is looking for job herself under health line. But she helped her step son and nephew get job with DSS free.

Three people in the family now work with DSS credit goes to her. But her personal pikin no gree do the work.

My mother will help you get job under the kaduna state government. Health line sharp, but my sister who is a graduate is still looking for jobs because no be her field.

Me as you see me, almost went of POLAC sure connect, but if I tell you how the matter take spoil, you go laugh me. The person with that connect go police jobs for some people but some (SOME) of his kids are yet to get any.

One of my aunt, knows the state governor directly. She meets him in ABJ form time to time. But guess what? She got no job. How? I don't know.

This life na matter of grace oooh.

You might have the connect, but money won't be available at the moment,.

You might have connect, but you might not be done with school at the moment.

You might have money but no connect.

You might have connect but no passion for jobs just businesses.

What about graduate Yahoo Boys that made thousands of dollars? You think they can't buy a job now? But they prefer to continue scamming.

Me for one hate uniform/security jobs. I prefer to go for office jobs. But na there my connect strong pass. Maybe it's because I earn some money online and not in desperate need of a job.

But see eh. Life no get tamplet. Just pray the GRACE locates you at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 7:52pm On Jul 01
Any update on NDIC ??

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:00pm On Jul 01
Expertee23:

Is it sure the person will get the Job because risk of traveling long distance and money for transport this era of Nigeria we are a friend of mine also got invite for test at one agency in Abuja around May and no invite for interview yet

It is sure that he will get the job by God grace.. This is an opportunity for him.. The interview is just to fulfill all righteousness...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 8:20pm On Jul 01
Success1930:

It is sure that he will get the job by God grace.. This is an opportunity for him.. The interview is just to fulfill all righteousness...
What about someone that was invited by an agency for aptitude test though the recruitment wasn't advertised but Dy call the girl for exam few months ago.. Agency under federal ministry of works
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 8:26pm On Jul 01
Expertee23:

What about someone that was invited by an agency for aptitude test though the recruitment wasn't advertised but Dy call the girl for exam few months ago.. Agency under federal ministry of works

He can still be called for Interview or APL... Except if the recruitment was cancelled.The person that received the ITF text for interview..The venue is Abuja....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Muanya22(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01
Good evening, please any credible information on NDDC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22: 9:52pm On Jul 01
My sis got email from UNICEF for online aptitude test she applied as Child protection officer then I did the registration for her around October last year please if you applied keep checking ur mails
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 10:09pm On Jul 01
Please, any update on NITDA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenben: 11:01pm On Jul 01
Patrickflames:

NUPRC hopefuls in Abuja, if you're available tomorrow, please indicate your interest here. Let's coordinate and visit Jabi together to get an update on the current situation.

I trust those security men...they won't let you cross the gate.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kenben: 11:03pm On Jul 01
AmiableMosquito:
My opinion may be unpopular and God knows I am not trying to discourage anyone, but I strongly feel this is not a smart idea. The Commission didn't put out any notice for recruitment, neither did they request for CV from the general public. If you have a sponsor, get all the info you need via your sponsor/contacts within the Commission. Going there without your sponsor's knowledge doesn't exactly sound right.

However, if you do not have a sponsor, then you have nothing to lose. But ensure you are on your best behaviour, dress well, be polite and use words like "we came to appeal"......"we are respectfully enquiring"....."in furtherance of our zeal to support the Commission's goals and add value, we came to humbly ask"......
Ensure you have evidence of submitting your CV earlier before the selection process was concluded.
Avoid loitering. Politely ask to see the EC CS&A (almost impossible though) or any other staff willing to see you. Select an eloquent representative amongst you to speak on behalf of everyone. No talking at the same time, you are not there for an argument or debate. Be brief yet precise.

Whatever you are told, please don't try to argue or gainsay. You are not there for ALUTA neither are they compelled to divulge their recruitment timelines to you. Finally, if you are asked to write down your names and you know you already have a sponsor, please humbly decline. Write down your name only if you have nothing to lose. I know for certain that it's too late to collect CVs. cheesy

I have said all of these because of the blockheads that will rush to come and quote me as not wanting people to make enquiries. Please do if you must. But my professional take remains that it is not a sagacious move.

The good news is that for those who may have missed out on this recruitment, NUPRC will still recruit probably late 2025/early 2026. I repeat NUPRC staff are over-stretched. So if you missed out and NUPRC is your dream organisation, you can start re-strategizing for next year, it's worth the wait. Start networking and building those strong alliances from today. There is not a single politician in Nigeria who wouldn't like their "9-5 oriented children" to join NUPRC. Please I am not talking of the likes of Seyi, Bello et al. grin Get a hold of former DPR's nominal roll from 2015 and you will understand what I just said.

Wish I can say more than this.

Goodluck. There's nothing extra to say in the PMs as regard this.

Very mature and professionally delivered opinion πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bellopolo, simmydebadest(m), Mohabdul, Gboy4444, MessiisGoat, Hassan52(m), nurainBS(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.