Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6492780 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 10:31am
ZARAMITE:

I repeat, additional candidates were added to the list after when the aptitude where halted. More candidates will still be added to that list. It will shock you during distribution of APL. Seat down there and be calling me a lier.

Don’t play about my updates otherwise you’ll learn in a hard way during APL distribution.

Am I too late to submit my CV to them please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 10:36am
Isn’t too late to submit cv, please. Go and submit your own too. Snap the acknowledgment copy and start pleading. More candidates must be added.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 10:37am
Expertee23:

This is pure lie, The exam was postponed due to ileya festival that's close that time exam was supposed to 13 June and ileya is 16 and most of people that supposed to conduct the process are already planning to travel to celebrate with their family...so the reason why they haven't announced new date was due to their busy schedule they have been busy with lot of activities at REA..
MY sister also got message for exam and she confirmed from insider...ur information is wrong

Am not doubting the reasons why the test was postponed. Your sister may be right.

You are calling me a lier because you believe more candidates wasn’t added to the list.

You think all those shortlisted are the people to secure the job? e-go shock you during APL distribution.

I pray you should not come here to cry marginalization. Do you know some states are underrepresented? They are very few? And the MD is willing to take more from that state? Or I should list the states for you? Your sister doesn’t know that one I guess? I will stop here.

Stop playing or you’ll learn in a hard way about this recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ZARAMITE(m): 11:06am
HussenAdul:

Na so all of them de talk but when politicians set trap for them and pressurized them, they will have no option than to play along to save their jobs.
I agree with you. Let’s be hopeful he walk the talk.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 11:35am
ZARAMITE:

Am not doubting the reasons why the test was postponed. Your sister may be right.

You are calling me a lier because you believe more candidates wasn’t added to the list.

You think all those shortlisted are the people to secure the job? e-go shock you during APL distribution.
Stop lying baba no additional candidates

I pray you should not come here to cry marginalization. Do you know some states are underrepresented? They are very few? And the MD is willing to take more from that state? Or I should list the states for you? Your sister doesn’t know that one I guess? I will stop here.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 11:39am
ZARAMITE:

You are not wrong on this particular state issue of some being under represented.

Well-done for the info 👍
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaybeey10: 11:49am
[Good morning house. Pls I need everybody kind assistance with valid information. Pls does anybody knows the salary structure for NASRDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 11:52am
kaybeey10:
[Good morning house. Pls I need everybody kind assistance with valid information. Pls does anybody knows the salary structure for NASRDA
195k entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaybeey10: 12:00pm
Mukzahra:
195k entry level

Ok sir/ma
Thank u for this information. God bless
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 1:00pm
[quote author=ZARAMITE post=130820922]
I repeat, additional candidates were added to the list after when the aptitude where halted. More candidates will still be added to that list. It will shock you during distribution of APL. Seat down there and be calling me a lier.

Don’t play about my updates otherwise you’ll learn in a hard way during APL distribution.

Sorry, how do I submit application? I don't have any connect in there that can assist me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chimdyyke, Defacto4truth, yusufdayo1, ACKayleb, Apalara1, Naijacommando22, Ayuwo, sole26 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.