Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6507094 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 8:53am
ZARAMITE:
Congratulations to all those whom had successfully submitted their application @ REA.

It is time to push with the evidence of application in your possession.

Send acknowledgment copy to your politicians from your area and seek for help. Tell them REA is recruiting and you have applied too. Don’t write much, just brief, you have applied and attach the application and phone contact of the MD if you have for them to call the MD (I don’t have his contact though).

N/B, some politicians won’t reply your chat but has taken note of your request and will just forward your application to the appropriate channels.

Don’t attach ur cv bcus they don’t have time to be on screen for long with their eye problems. Send just a page of the application and brief message is enough. Send it like flyers..

Is better to try than not trying at all.

Good morning, and good luck guys.

Thank you and God bless 🙏. Me I don't know anybody but I trust in God.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 9:36am
NUPRC hopefuls: NUPRC obviously short staffed; waiting for government to give approval for employment; so far budget has been drawn and submitted for new staff; hopefully the approval would come this year. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ACKayleb: 9:37am
Ambassador4chri:
NUPRC hopefuls: NUPRC obviously short staffed; waiting for government to give approval for employment; so far budget has been drawn and submitted for new staff; hopefully the approval would come this year. Thanks

Thank you for the info,

What about NNPC, who has info about current status of recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amy1544: 9:44am
Ambassador4chri:

Thanks for the update. But I heard they got presidential approval for recruitment some months ago.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Asquare84(m): 9:51am
Daolowu:

Pls there is something I don't understand.. all these agencies wey no dey do IPPIS, how are they getting paid??

I thought, IPPIS is for payment purposes

they are first line chart, i.e they receive their funding from federation account straight.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jollyakat(m): 9:57am
If you've got any info on NIWA kindly drop pls. God bless

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 10:00am
Ambassador4chri:

@ ambassador4chri

If ur connect give you this info, I will advise to reconfirm because the level of the recruitment have passed this stage you are trying to describe.

The hopefuls who are successful in the recruitment or replacement process are warming up to resume soon.

Your opinion and info is well acknowledged,thanks

Congratulations to those that will resume soonest in the agency in advance.

As I always say remembers us here and please come and testify here to give people confident in the platform.

Best of luck to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amy1544: 10:06am
Drokhinig:

@ ambassador4chri

If ur connect give you this info, I will advise to reconfirm because the level of the recruitment have passed this stage you are trying to describe.

The hopefuls who are successful in the recruitment or replacement process are warming up to resume soon.

As I always say remembers us here and please come and testify here to give people confident in the platform.

Best of luck to everyone

Thanks for your updates. So has APL been shared?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Drokhinig: 10:13am
Amy1544:

Thanks for your updates. So has APL been shared?

No Apl have been shared with little info I am privilege to, but if anybody have contrary opinion to this my claim, plz do free and let us hear from you.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by donneco(m): 10:29am
Good morning boss.
Thank you for the updates.
Please can I still submit now?
And can i submit by proxy?

ZARAMITE:
Congratulations to all those whom had successfully submitted their application @ REA.

Send acknowledgment copy to your politicians from your area and seek for help. Tell them REA is recruiting and you have applied too. Don’t write much, just brief, you have applied
and attach the application and phone contact of the MD if you have for them to call the MD (I don’t have his contact though).

N/B, some politicians won’t reply your chat but has taken note of your request and will just forward your application to the appropriate channels.

Don’t attach ur cv bcus they don’t have time to be on screen for long with their eye problems. Send just a page of the application and brief message is enough. Send it like flyers..

Good morning, and good luck guys.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 10:32am
ZARAMITE:

Thanks a great deal for the very valuable information you put out here. God bless you and your family richly.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amy1544: 10:34am
Drokhinig:

No Apl have been shared with little info I am privilege to, but if anybody have contrary opinion to this my claim, plz do free and let us hear from you.

Thanks

Thank you
@Messiisgoat any update on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ambassador4chri: 10:42am
No much debate sha. I just felt it was nice to drop the update so do with it the way you please.
Drokhinig:

@ ambassador4chri

Best of luck to everyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 10:43am
Xtruzz:

Both have FCC approval. They are waiting for Mr. President authentication. NNPCL will be base on LGA representation across 36 state. NUPRC is already flooded, new intakes are estimated for 150 max. Both Minister and NUPRC BOSS are back to Nigeria yesterday. I will confirm if both are coming same time.

How are you doing Moniter0?
Good morning madam Xtruzz any update on NNPC recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Coolsat(m): 10:44am
Coolsat:
Please who has NNPC boss Mele Kyari PA's phone number should help me with it. I lost the contact with my former phone, I need it badly.
please I'm still asking for this guys. Any one with the contact should reach out to me

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 11:02am
[pls update on FFS Recruitment thanks ]Congratulations to all those whom had successfully submitted their application @ REA.

Send acknowledgment copy to your politicians from your area and seek for help. Tell them REA is recruiting and you have applied too. Don’t write much, just brief, you have applied and attach the application and phone contact of the MD if you have for them to call the MD (I don’t have his contact though).

Good morning, and good luck guys.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 11:21am
Who has any valuable info about nitda?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mohisah, Ima86, Donwizbro(m), dayo2hot, Gboy4444, Trustie, Ifex93(m), SINJEL and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.