Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6524380 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gabicon20: 6:34am
Newcastle2023:
It's really unfortunate to see the brazing lopsidedness in the FG appointments in favour of the South West. Buhari did same and Tinubu is doing even worse.

APC seems to be on a mission to destroy Nigeria completely. Zero sense of managing national diversity and cohesion.

Nigerian elites have failed this country and I hope the Nigerian youths won't choose to be docile, irresponsible and foolish.

If the needful is not done now, there won't be Nigeria left for our children and grandchildren.
Thanks 2u for identifying the problem my brother but you have hidden your proffered solution. what's "the needful" @ bold and what is the role of the Nigerian youth in the needful. Maybe it can start with the youths here.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:06am
Newcastle2023:
It's really unfortunate to see the brazing lopsidedness in the FG appointments in favour of the South West. Buhari did same and Tinubu is doing even worse.

APC seems to be on a mission to destroy Nigeria completely. Zero sense of managing national diversity and cohesion.

Nigerian elites have failed this country and I hope the Nigerian youths won't choose to be docile, irresponsible and foolish.

If the needful is not done now, there won't be Nigeria left for our children and grandchildren.

Buhari distribute his appointment among North West, North Central, North East .

Not like tinubu focusing on only south west and kano, in every appointment.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by iammdshola(m): 7:10am
Emilokan
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gensanusi(m): 7:13am
Gopitoto:
I swear....Loot at all the names mentioned so far is like the South West own this country under this administration.....All these should serve as eye opener to all other minority tribes.

How can he appoint DG NSTIF and Director operations from same south west.

Even the new NPA the man was from Taraba but was born in ekiti.
Board chairman south west.
ED marine operations South West.

Any position that comes to north Central is either, his people from kwara or kogi

Although ganduje is fixing his Kano people, every appointment they will be shortlisted

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sweetboy96: 8:40am
My people, please I need a list of agencies and commissions that the salary and allowance is not less than 100% more than that of federal institutions. I need this to know where and where to be pushing.The ones that generate revenue with good career prospects and worth the stress of switching. Thanks my people
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Huzzy12: 9:13am
Who has the highest pay between nnpcl and ncc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:31am
Gensanusi:

How can he appoint DG NSTIF and Director operations from same south west.

Even the new NPA the man was from Taraba but was born in ekiti.
Board chairman south west.
ED marine operations South West.

Any position that comes to north Central is either, his people from kwara or kogi

Although ganduje is fixing his Kano people, every appointment they will be shortlisted
More names will roll in from dat region esp.
Most of the names i see comin to CoS eh😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by zizoo36: 10:20am
National Population Commission (NPC) dishing out APL

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Newcastle2023(m): 11:23am
Gabicon20:

Thanks 2u for identifying the problem my brother but you have hidden your proffered solution. what's "the needful" @ bold and what is the role of the Nigerian youth in the needful. Maybe it can start with the youths here.
The Nigerian youths should as a matter of urgency become more active in political and governance activities.

They should support only competent individuals with both character and track record of performance for public offices.

The issues of national interest, national cohesion & integration, fair representation across geopolitical zones, ethnic, religious, gender and physically challenged persons, and for the good of greater number of the Nigerian citizenry should be a priority.

The Nigerian youths should relegate tribal and religious biases to the back seat for this country to survive this imminent collapse. We have the number and energy on our side to save Nigeria from tipping off the cliff. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FolaLee, Brightlight123, Daklo, abolaji544, fail, lunacol(m), SeriosPerson, StepGodfather, Newcastle2023(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.