Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,846 members, 7,952,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6772890 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (2376) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 7:45am On Aug 16
Success1930:

Fire service is not serious.Board of interior is very slow when it comes to recruitment. Postponed til Sept again...
. The delay is too much, thanks for the response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by preciousfuture: 8:34am On Aug 16
Please is there any press release that the fire service shortlisting of candidates has been postponed till September or just a mere rumor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by achorladey: 10:18am On Aug 16

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Havardcv: 1:58pm On Aug 16
Let me help you in writing your local and international CV or resume today and get a huge impression from your potential recruiters. I will do a generic not specific CV for you and mostly an optimized ATS CV.

I also write letter of secondment, transfer, motivation letter and many more including statement of purpose for any international countries.

Here are testimonies flying in from those have worked for.

Check out for my contact information below ⬇️👇 at my signature box.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mercygrey177(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16
April4:
Good day everyone, please I need a job

I'm done with Nysc and I have been at home
I need someone to help me or guide me on how to secure a Good job

It has been frustrating this few months
Although I have been applying but no positive feedback.

Hopefully you will land your dream job. But in the meantime if you have a laptop you can learn a skill There’s a free training, an 8weeks course by Alx Africa ongoing now for virtual assistants and other tech skills. You should check it out. No knowledge is wasted. It can set you up for remote jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TTnx: 5:17pm On Aug 16
Good evening everyone!!!!

I just received a message from NNPC recruitment asking me to update a particular certificate. Has anyone else received a similar message? Please check your emails and confirm if you got the same notification.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 5:23pm On Aug 16
Same here as well

TTnx:

I just received a message from NNPC recruitment asking me to update a particular certificate. Has anyone else received a similar message? Please check your emails and confirm if you got the same notification.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TTnx: 5:29pm On Aug 16
[quote author=Samueljohnny449 post=131540061]Same here as well

Okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abex455: 5:58pm On Aug 16
TTnx:

it means they’ve already started evaluating the applications.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abdulwizzy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Biokana(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16
Swagsultan1:
For people who applied Nnpc within the first two days the recruitment was announced, did you see option to add year of graduation for degree and MSc? I didn’t see those options and I submitted like that, only to check my friends application last night to see that one can now add year of graduation for degree. They’ve made some changes to the application site that were not available when I applied
There is now provision to add year of graduation on the portal.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by KORLAR(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16
francisobiabo:
For how long have you been waiting for an
Apl with firs

4 years. 😏

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 7:59pm On Aug 16
bodalasisi:
@MohIsah evening, it’s been a while. Trust all is well. I want to ask any update about fct irs replacement at the moment?
The new Chair is yet to resume office, so it's uncertain whether he'll continue with d process & slot in his own list or reset d process.

I pray he doesn't reset the process sha sad
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16
Those who have applied for NNPCL should visit the recruitment portal to update their educational details, include your graduation year and resubmit your application..

I wish everyone the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:06pm On Aug 16
@success1930 pls I will like to discuss some issue with you. Kindly make ur ma address available. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 9:17pm On Aug 16

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Frran6: 9:32pm On Aug 16
Please who knows when the new Federal University of Health Science Kwale is commencing operations?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by WHOSEMAN(m): 10:38am On Aug 17
WHOSEMAN:
How much is entry level salary for FAAN?
ANY INFO PLS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bdj88(m): 11:49am On Aug 17
Pls a friend of mine miss NAFDAC aptitude test, He couldn't check his mail at proper date, what is his fate for the recruitment excercise

@Hussen240
@everyone

CONRAISS 93K

They will release APL ending of this month or early of September.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17
Omo congratulations to him oo as o ti lo. Interview was conducted that day sef
Bdj88:
Pls a friend of mine miss NAFDAC aptitude test, He couldn't check his mail at proper date, what is his fate for the recruitment excercise

@Hussen240
@everyone

CONRAISS 93K

They will release APL ending of this month or early of September.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17
Bdj88:

@Hussen240
@everyone

CONRAISS 93K

They will release APL ending of this month or early of September.
Is there possibility that those that don't do aptitude test will get APL not that the person miss the test but don't do aptitude test at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17
That one is slim o cause the DG was even around during that period, even after the test, interview was conducted so I can't even say
Orlando22:

Is there possibility that those that don't do aptitude test will get APL not that the person miss the test but don't do aptitude test at all
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by peteriwarere(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17
firs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 2:22pm On Aug 17
kkkp:
DM sir.

Good afternoon bro. I didnt see your message via mail... You can drop your mail or message me via

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17
Dannyhonda:
That one is slim o cause the DG was even around during that period, even after the test, interview was conducted so I can't even say
So people that did aptitude test and interview all of them will get APL

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 7:04pm On Aug 17
Omuka:
Firs shared letter on Monday this week.
Yes.

Any update if they're done sharing letters?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17
Engineer05:

Yes.

Any update if they're done sharing letters?
National Orientation Agency also shared APL few days ago.... confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17
I don't know sir
Orlando22:

So people that did aptitude test and interview all of them will get APL
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattbass(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17
mercygrey177:

Hopefully you will land your dream job. But in the meantime if you have a laptop you can learn a skill There’s a free training, an 8weeks course by Alx Africa ongoing now for virtual assistants and other tech skills. You should check it out. No knowledge is wasted. It can set you up for remote jobs.
Pls DM or send mail to me... I will like to join
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 7:48pm On Aug 17
Orlando22:

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Engineer05: 7:48pm On Aug 17
Orlando22:

Firs Confirmed...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) ... (2376) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibrochaka(m), RealAbba, Mubibond(m), Zacks43, fail, onmylane, Beststriker9(m), Wonderlaco(m), ADEGUNWA01, Idxtra, Eminence50 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.