Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6849481 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (2389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YeahX3: 2:10pm On Sep 06
Danancy:
Good day house
Please, I will sincerely appreciate anyone who can assist me with the phone numbers of these agencies MDs
NEMA
NADF
Kindly reach out to me on zero eight zero, 60 seven four, 05 two zero
It's very urgent please.
Thank you to anyone who can assist me to get this sirs and mas
May God bless you
I beg you all please

Specify if you mean the numbers of heads of the agencies to get a quick response.
Edited: I have seen that you did that

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Realinfo2021: 2:26pm On Sep 06
evcabuja:

Oga you too like attention. Why are you bringing this back now. You’re a staff of NUPRC and you still have time for small talk
You no like attention nah.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Littlezealot(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06
Hello friends, pls i need to ask some advice from the great men and fellow ladies of this house, i got appointment with FCSC last 4 months and got posted to OHCSF as programme analyst, now we are about to get posted again as pool officers by the OHCSF. Please which MDA the you think will be best for a programme analyst to be posted also the you advice one to look for a transfer from Abuja to state offices? Cos i know life will not be easy in Abuja for a starters like me. So is it a good decision to be transfer to a state office than to stay in the headquarters. Thank you inadvance friends.
Cc mohisan Hussein240 KKKP bboj etc

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Fadeshewa301: 7:09pm On Sep 06
Abdull01:
NPA please push, thats all i can say, no DMs please i dont have any connection just push if you can

Please do you know when NPA will likely share APL?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06
Hmmmmm my brother or sister for Allah sake just bear with the stress and suffering for few yrs at the HQ.you will defiinetly going to enjoy it in a long run and be better than any of ur colleagues.plsss try as much as possible retain urself at HQ and Thank me in few yrs to come.Though i understand is not easy for starter ooooo but u wont regret it later.

quote author=Littlezealot post=131884564]Hello friends, pls i need to ask some advice from the great men and fellow ladies of this house, i got appointment with FCSC last 4 months and got posted to OHCSF as programme analyst, now we are about to get posted again as pool officers by the OHCSF. Please which MDA the you think will be best for a programme analyst to be posted also the you advice one to look for a transfer from Abuja to state offices? Cos i know life will not be easy in Abuja for a starters like me. So is it a good decision to be transfer to a state office than to stay in the headquarters. Thank you inadvance friends.
Cc mohisan Hussein240 KKKP bboj etc[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by akintosin780: 7:16pm On Sep 06
Fadeshewa301:

Please do you know when NPA will likely share APL?
have they collected cv
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasiest(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06
Hello my people, please who knows the salary and allowances for FAAN.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Littlezealot(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06
Bj01:
Hmmmmm my brother or sister for Allah sake just bear with the stress and suffering for few yrs at the HQ.you will defiinetly going to enjoy it in a long run and be better than any of ur colleagues.plsss try as much as possible retain urself at HQ and Thank me in few yrs to come.Though i understand is not easy for starter ooooo but u wont regret it later.

Thank you so much Sir, i really appreciate your input. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:31pm On Sep 06
Littlezealot:
Hello friends, pls i need to ask some advice from the great men and fellow ladies of this house, i got appointment with FCSC last 4 months and got posted to OHCSF as programme analyst, now we are about to get posted again as pool officers by the OHCSF. Please which MDA the you think will be best for a programme analyst to be posted also the you advice one to look for a transfer from Abuja to state offices? Cos i know life will not be easy in Abuja for a starters like me. So is it a good decision to be transfer to a state office than to stay in the headquarters. Thank you inadvance friends.
Cc mohisah Hussein240 KKKP bboj etc
So, of all tins u chose state? U can live fine in Abuja only if u manage ur sef to stay wer ur power reach.. Re-posting from state to Federal might be hard, maybe close to ur retirement if u no get strong connect.. (From my view)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Shanpere: 10:02pm On Sep 06
Pls does anyone have an idea about itf salary and bonuses?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jadeenee(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06
[quote author=Bj01 post=131885616]Hmmmmm my brother or sister for Allah sake just bear with the stress and suffering for few yrs at the HQ.you will defiinetly going to enjoy it in a long run and be better than any of ur colleagues.plsss try as much as possible retain urself at HQ and Thank me in few yrs to come.Though i understand is not easy for starter ooooo but u wont regret it later

Sir pls any update from NAFD
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahim137: 12:41am On Sep 07
Assalamu'alaikum, I hope this message finds you in good health. I am reaching out to inquire about the NDIC recruitment, as I was informed that it may commence soon. can someone confirm if this is true? I have a connection who has offered to assist me when the recruitment begins, but I want to verify the information before approaching him. This person is a high-ranking individual, and I want to be very sure before I approach him, because I don't want to disturb him unnecessarily. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your response.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PerfectMan24: 6:04am On Sep 07
Shanpere:
Pls does anyone have an idea about itf salary and bonuses?
Someone posted this here.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SegzyRey(m): 8:50am On Sep 07
Good morning house please have nema start recruiting/replacement. In case anyone have any information should help me out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:46am On Sep 07
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 11:48am On Sep 07
Bj01:

Bj01, please I sent you a mail.

quote author=Littlezealot post=131884564]Hello friends, pls i need to ask some advice from the great men and fellow ladies of this house, i got appointment with FCSC last 4 months and got posted to OHCSF as programme analyst, now we are about to get posted again as pool officers by the OHCSF. Please which MDA the you think will be best for a programme analyst to be posted also the you advice one to look for a transfer from Abuja to state offices? Cos i know life will not be easy in Abuja for a starters like me. So is it a good decision to be transfer to a state office than to stay in the headquarters. Thank you inadvance friends.
Cc mohisan Hussein240 KKKP bboj etc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 1:23pm On Sep 07
Pls What is the current update regarding FFs Recruitment?
Body4life:
PUBLIC NOTICE
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT
29/08/2024

The Board through the Board Secretariat, wish to affirm that the Federal Fire Service recruitment has not been Cancelled, Neglected or Abandoned.

2. The Service and The Board continues to explore the best option and grounds necessary before proceeding with the next stages of the recruitment exercise.

3. The Board and the Service regrets the delay, and implores Candidates and all concerned individuals and groups to wait and remain calm, until the Board communicates again on this subject.

The CDCFIB and Service will make the information on the next stages of the exercise public in the coming week.

JA’AFARU AHMED
Secretary to the Board,
For: BOARD SECRETARIAT
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrGood70: 4:08pm On Sep 07
Namus2020:
Pls What is the current update regarding FFs Recruitment?

This FFS na on God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oluwagbemiga20(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07
MrGood70:

This FFS na on God ooooo

I have not seen this kind of recruitment in my life, since last year December.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bj01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07
That means you did not participated in the last recruitment of NCDMB2020.lolzzzzif you do you will understand lolzzz that exercise turn me to noon day open eyes dreaming.

quote author=Oluwagbemiga20 post=131897285]

I have not seen this kind of recruitment in my life, since last year December.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:21pm On Sep 07
Good evening guys... REA started calling people for interview yesterday... I wish you good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:26pm On Sep 07
Success1930:
Good evening guys... REA started calling people for interview yesterday... I wish you good luck.
Confirmed hope more people will be called or it has finished
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Success1930: 7:35pm On Sep 07
Eminence50:

Confirmed hope more people will be called or it has finished

Some called today too. More people will get the call
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 7:39pm On Sep 07
Success1930:

Some called today too. More people will get the call
Good
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sam768: 8:24pm On Sep 07
Any info from your own side? The waiting is tiring.

MessiisGoat:

No one has been invited for interview.
The CCE has assured that everything is set and in place.
Start getting your luggage ready.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eminence50: 8:32pm On Sep 07
Sam768:
Any info from your own side? The waiting is tiring.

Which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ekeyz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07
https://x.com/officialSKSM/status/1832470171627253825?t=4mZ3GagOC-p3guEKFDKMzA&s=09

Police cadets graduation today at police academy kano.

Other law enforcement agencies may follow suite with their recruitment

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 10:12pm On Sep 07

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07
Success1930:
Please what about FIRS?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Namus2020: 3:24am On Sep 08
Which one are to followed?
Ekeyz:
https://x.com/officialSKSM/status/1832470171627253825?t=4mZ3GagOC-p3guEKFDKMzA&s=09

Police cadets graduation today at police academy kano.

Other law enforcement agencies may follow suite with their recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ifex93(m): 6:38am On Sep 08
Are they still going to recruit?

Abcdx:

Please what about FIRS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (2389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Users2000, Jamoleee, Jazberry1, bowen2018, Konne, balher(m), adepojuis and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.