Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6754210 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 9:46pm On Sep 12
Mohisah:
write my name well.

Fct IRS Boss is not lookin towards recruitment for now. He's tasking the agency to maintain a robust revenue tax collection & he's lookin to improve their KPI & others to level of FIRS if they can meet target etc that's all i can say
sorry about the name…. Thank you for the info
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by edublack: 9:48pm On Sep 12
Hussen240:
National Population Commission is still sharing APLs
Please do you have any information about NCC and NPA. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 9:56pm On Sep 12
OGpeppermint:

Rea would round up the process before end of the year, so just relax your mind, I won't say anything else.
Do you have idea of their salary structure level 8 and 9
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OGpeppermint: 10:21pm On Sep 12
Expertee23:

Do you have idea of their salary structure level 8 and 9

Even husbands don't use to tell their wives how much they earn, likewise brothers and even friends not telling each other what they earn, so just take it that nobody knows how much Rea earn until you become a staff okay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abex455: 10:39pm On Sep 12
Alot of guys here are silently waiting for Nuprc😂, anyway, i just thought i should ask on behalf of everyone if there’s any tangible info.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ololade1999: 10:53pm On Sep 12
Pls what's the update on fire service?. I thought they said their recruitment exercise will be completed this September.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Expertee23: 3:44am
OGpeppermint:

Even husbands don't use to tell their wives how much they earn, likewise brothers and even friends not telling each other what they earn, so just take it that nobody knows how much Rea earn until you become a staff okay
Someone already discouraged me not to take it that they have poor salary structure.....N120,000 level 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Konne, Misbahuddeen(m), Success1930, Coolsat(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.