Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,410 members, 7,985,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6910025 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (2408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by maik99(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21
balher:
FIRS will soon announce application process for the massive recruitment. Get ready your CVs and Documents for submitting Hard copy.

Is not going to be online
Physical submission of CV in 2024😂

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 6:01pm On Oct 21
I just received message from REA for aptitude test.
PLEASE ANYBODY WITH PAST QUESTIONS SHOULD HELP ME PLEASE 🙏
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21
Samueljohnny449:

I received too...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 6:20pm On Oct 21
[quote author=Prince806 post=132529176]

I received too...

Please do you have any past questions?
Can we connect please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 6:23pm On Oct 21
Samueljohnny449:
I told you that you will receive. Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 6:26pm On Oct 21
Omuka:
I told you that you will receive. Congratulations

Thanks bro.
Have you done your own exam?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21
[quote author=Samueljohnny449 post=132529229][/quote]

I don't have..

I will send you a mail...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ima86: 7:20pm On Oct 21
Any update on NITDA and NSIB
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 7:20pm On Oct 21
Samueljohnny449:

Thanks bro.
Have you done your own exam?
till 23rd.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jadeenee(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21
Blankstare:

Good afternoon chief! Pls how is their Conraiss salary for level 8 like at nadf. Pls the information is important

Pls any update on NADF
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 8:06pm On Oct 21
Samueljohnny449:
Is like they want to recruit more people this year
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21
My friend that I submitted his own with mine has left Abuja and he is wondering if it's worth it coming for the test. He does not want to waste his small resources and they will not employ based on merit..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 8:35pm On Oct 21
Prince806:
My friend that I submitted his own with mine has left Abuja and he is wondering if it's worth it coming for the test. He does not want to waste his small resources and they will not employ based on merit..
he should try to come. He should just take the risk.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Prince806(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21
Omuka:
he should try to come. He should just take the risk.

Ok sir. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21
Someone submitted my own too but I've not received any messages till now

Or they will call before dropping message
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:13pm On Oct 21
geoimam22:
Someone submitted my own too but I've not received any messages till now

Or they will call before dropping message
either of the two. But the last message reads that one must show them when he arrives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Johnnyhoo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21
Hello everyone, is anything happening at Customs or Ministry of water resources?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by geoimam22(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21
We submitted only Application letter no CV was attached
Omuka:
either of the two. But the last message reads that one must show them when he arrives.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:48pm On Oct 21
geoimam22:
We submitted only Application letter no CV was attached
you should have attached your cvs. Maybe you people would have been called now.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdull01: 10:57pm On Oct 21
As promised, He did his documentation today at their office in Maitama, same building with Nirsal, Resumption on the 4th Next month.
Kmmk792:
Please when is your friend resuming? Or the appointment will be effective January?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Malahu: 3:17am On Oct 22
Abdull01:
As promised, He did his documentation today at their office in Maitama, same building with Nirsal, Resumption on the 4th Next month.
How can I reach you, sent you a mail too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 6:58am On Oct 22
Abdull01:
Which agency
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Danancy: 8:57am On Oct 22
Samueljohnny449:

Congratulations in advance
I submitted an application with my CV too but I have not received any message from them o
God, please have your way!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 9:05am On Oct 22
Danancy:

I submitted an application with my CV too but I have not received any message from them o
APL next after test so

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 360degreess(m): 9:35am On Oct 22
Orlando22:

APL next after test so
probably next month right?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Samueljohnny449: 9:45am On Oct 22
Danancy:

Thanks 🙏
God will do it for you bro
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mohisah: 9:49am On Oct 22
Prince806:
Lol he's not the only graduate applying, everybody merit am so far as u apply. The only tin be say dem fit no give space to non-connect..
Always add prayers to be favored

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Omuka: 9:53am On Oct 22
Orlando22:

APL next after test so
how sure are you?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 9:56am On Oct 22
Mohisah:
Lol he's not the only graduate applying, everybody merit am so far as u apply. The only tin be say dem fit no give space to non-connect..
Always add prayers to be favored
Did you think REA want to use connect this time around that they invite people anyhow for test Dy just Dy invite people anyhow

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by benheman17: 10:40am On Oct 22
Orlando22:

Did you think REA want to use connect this time around that they invite people anyhow for test Dy just Dy invite people anyhow

Inviting people anyhow doesn't mean that highly placed individuals in government will not have their way.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Orlando22(f): 10:41am On Oct 22
benheman17:

Inviting people anyhow doesn't mean that highly placed individuals in government will not have their way.
Dy said MD wants to use merit this time around
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by YeahX3: 11:27am On Oct 22
benheman17:

Na collabo. There will deffo be high influence on recruitment process and commoners will have a share too. You guys should not forget to announce your APLs the way you're announcing test invite sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (2408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abdull01, Wemoveee and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.