Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6458793 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (2299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2020
TammyAnybody:
North East Development Commission..........
grin
TammyAnybody:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2020
kkkp:
grin
This your smile grin wink , your connect there is 5G abi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kelaondona: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2020
@TammyAnybody.

Is anything happening here?

TammyAnybody:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Mykcool:

This your smile grin wink , your connect there is 5G abi

Please who knows the committee honourable Ben igbapka is in?
It means the sharp ones here can start pressing their buttons
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
Kelaondona:
@TammyAnybody.
Is anything happening here?

lolz you are still asking

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheCork(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jossyfine:
Please, can I have ur contact am interested

Hello. Please can I mate wit u twice for 200 naira a nights? Cash cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by RANGO23(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
TammyAnybody:
Good
Afternoon sir.. Any idea about 2018 replacement under MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE (NAPRI or NVRI).... I was told to be expecting call from them from beginning of this month and today is 24 and still yet no call... You have any idea what's going on Thank in andy for your response

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ori9: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
gr8femfred:
Good day team,
I don't know how will get here? This page seems to be the best page where u can get useful information about federal government jobs before now and it seems we have changed the group to center of argument...

Please let stop and give useful information to build ourselves..

When is FIRS going to give out APL again??

Thanks my people
Someone should respond to this please
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OjogbonSkilash: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
kkkp:
grin

Is it solely for the northerners?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Elogy:
Bro please! can one do transfer of service from his parent ministry to other federal ministry considering the fact that the person is a professional and not a pool staff
Definitely. But it’s difficult cos you will need confirm network and also link up with those in charge at the headquarters(Abuja).
However, there are some civil service positions that can easily move from one ministry to another. Positions like Account Officers, Administrative Officers, Planning Officers, Budget Officers. They have job mobility within the civil service because their services is relevant in all ministries.
Some officers might find it difficult because they might be of no use in the ministry they want to transfer to. For instance, a civil engineer will be most relevant in Works & Housing and not in Min of Information. Transfer chances for a civil engineer may be limited and ultimately difficult.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vinoc: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
kkkp:
grin
Does a legislative aide of step 12 earn upto 200k in national assembly?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by glo12(f): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
What is delaying the APLs ?

hoppcee:

Something is delaying NASRDA APLs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Blksaliyu: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
TammyAnybody:
OGA TammyAnybody how una dey? Please between NAICOM and FIRS which 1 pass better interms of everything?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by glo12(f): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
LOSKYXANDER:

Well I sent my CV last year December, my source said it will be done in February. After February, I started hearing "calm down it will be done", then covid carry wahala come sad

Been following up as well, have not heard if anyone received APL since that February because of the pandemic. Also heard they have a New DG now.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Elogy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

Definitely. But it’s difficult cos you will need confirm network and also link up with those in charge at the headquarters(Abuja).
However, there are some civil service positions that can easily move from one ministry to another. Positions like Account Officers, Administrative Officers, Planning Officers, Budget Officers. They have job mobility within the civil service because their services is relevant in all ministries.
Some officers might find it difficult because they might be of no use in the ministry they want to transfer to. For instance, a civil engineer will be most relevant in Works & Housing and not in Min of Information. Transfer chances for a civil engineer may be limited and ultimately difficult.
Thanks so much for the information brother. I am a civil Engineer working working in Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment and wants to transfer to federal ministry of works and housing and I have uncle that is a director in ministry of works that is helping me, so I want to know if it is possible, that is why I am asking
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abeg people with connect in MPR and the likes, does anybody have an idea with what's going on with NCDMB recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EmmaJnr1: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
I beg una in the name of God, make una upload the salary structure for ministries. I saw the pic that has the salary structure on this thread before. I have been searching for the pic online but can't find it. pls anyone that has the conpss salary structure should upload abeg...thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Progress17: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Please help me with the salary for entry-level in NEMA as well as Immigration? Please I take God beg una, kindly help out
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Elogy:
Thanks so much for the information brother. I am a civil Engineer working working in Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment and wants to transfer to federal ministry of works and housing and I have uncle that is a director in ministry of works that is helping me, so I want to know if it is possible, that is why I am asking
Yes. It’s possible. My elder brother transferred his service from a state government ministry to Federal Ministry of Works and Housing.
Also note, if possible tell the director to influence your transfer to Highways Department (Reconstruction & Rehabilitation). That’s the surest department to get experience and money by working on a project with the contractors.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

Yes. It’s possible. My elder brother transferred his service from a state government ministry to Federal Ministry of Works and Housing.
Also note, if possible tell the director to influence your transfer to Highways Department (Reconstruction & Rehabilitation). That’s the surest department to get experience and money by working on a project with the contractors.
You mean it's possible to transfer from state service to federal?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kaleidoscope96:
Abeg people with connect in MPR and the likes, does anybody have an idea with what's going on with NCDMB recruitment?
MPR? Do you mean Monetary Policy Rate
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
I beg una in the name of God, make una upload the salary structure for ministries. I saw the pic that has the salary structure on this thread before. I have been searching for the pic online but can't find it. pls anyone that has the conpss salary structure should upload abeg...thanks.

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Kaeboy:
You mean it's possible to transfer from state service to federal?
Very well. But with a strong connect. If you have proof to show that you’ve worked in a state ministry, there’s room to transfer your service.
If you want to transfer your service to the federal civil service, you must tender evidences to proof your years of work experience with the state government ministry and you will get the equivalent in federal. For example, if your appointment at the state level terminates at level 12 step 2, you’ll continue with level 12 step 3 with the federal civil service. Otherwise, if you can’t proof your years of work experience, you’ll start again at level 8.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaleidoscope96: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol no o. Ministry of petroleum resources

hoppcee:

MPR? Do you mean Monetary Policy Rate

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Elogy:

Hello, you don't need to transfer to another ministry. Ministry of labour and employment is one of the best ministry to work. Note that all the ministry are receiving same salary but in the case of labour and employment they get little allowance.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Who else heard anything on NASRDA to start giving out letters this week

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ademmy102: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
hoppcee:

Very well. But with a strong connect. If you have proof to show that you’ve worked in a state ministry, there’s room to transfer your service.
If you want to transfer your service to the federal civil service, you must tender evidences to proof your years of work experience with the state government ministry and you will get the equivalent in federal. For example, if your appointment at the state level terminates at level 12 step 2, you’ll continue with level 12 step 3 with the federal civil service. Otherwise, if you can’t proof your years of work experience, you’ll start again at level 8.

I laugh in Swahili..... What you are saying is not possible. You can never transfer from state ministry to federal civil service unless you resign from state ministry and now apply in federal civil service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Well Said!..... Baba just drop Saka manje
ademmy102:

I laugh in Swahili..... What you are saying is not possible. You can never transfer from state ministry to federal civil service unless you resign from state ministry and now apply in federal civil service.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
ademmy102:

Hello, you don't need to transfer to another ministry. Ministry of labour and employment is one of the best ministry to work. Note that all the ministry are receiving same salary but in the case of labour and employment they get little allowance.
What are you saying. Do you know the kind of incentives a civil engineer gets in Works and Housing when attached to a project?
Have you ever analyzed the fiscal budget from 2015 to 2019 and see that Works and Housing gets the highest allocation. A civil engineer is more relevant in Works and Housing for the money and also the work experience.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
ademmy102:

I laugh in Swahili..... What you are said is not possible. You can never transfer from state ministry to federal civil service unless you resign from state ministry and now apply in federal civil service.
Young man. What I said is very possible. I know so many civil servants that transferred service including my bro.
And if you read my post, I said the state appointment will terminate before you take the federal appointment.
Bros if you don’t know shit, shut up and learn instead of displaying ignorance publicly.

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hoppcee: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aiyedara:
Well Said!..... Baba just drop Saka manje
What’s your point? Say something relevant and don’t chicken-hide under someone’s comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (2299) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.