Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6461664 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babagy823: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2019
I take everything this guy TammyAnybody says serious, hes informed.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Please who works at or knows someone that works at Ministry of Foreign Affairs?? Please help, it’s urgent. Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Sorry I don’t know the exact month, but I know a lady that wrote the exams and interview. Her father is well connected in the Presidency
danqujigy:
Which month precisely please? Because I have been following up with employment update there..Thanks

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2019
True. Almost all the juicy places will recruit. I learnt that Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) too will recruit any time from January/February
TammyAnybody:

Agency like dis don't advertise for recruitment, they are special class agency meant for the people of the super rich and connected.

I wanted to keep mute on PPPRA recruitment, the truth is that if you don't know A-Class citizens, you can't get jobs like dis. Infact buying options might not even work out.

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) will start collecting CV very soon, this will be their pioneee recruitment, their present staff are those who were seconded from various ministry and are not even up to 20 in number. You guys should brace up.

Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Commission is about commencing recruitment.

Nigeria Communication Commission will forward slots to National Assembly in a month time.

Heard NNPC had forward a letter to NASS asking each Senator to bring only two candidate each..

CBN is warming up for recruitment in January/February, heard it will be open recruitment this time around, but connection will still play out.

NDIC is presently issuing out letter.

PTDF will recruit next month wink

NHIS & NPHCDA to.commence February next year, according to info they gave Senate Committee on Health

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2019
NIRSAL too gave out some few slots months ago
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2019
@TammyAnybody
Please do you have an idea when NAICOM will commence their recruitment specifically?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2019
TETFund too gave out letters 2 weeks ago. If you have connections you can still press buttons. Most of these CV’s people are submitting in their offices don’t see the light of the day.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Please do you know tentatively when NAICOM will begin their recruitment? Thanks
TammyAnybody:

Agency like dis don't advertise for recruitment, they are special class agency meant for the people of the super rich and connected.

I wanted to keep mute on PPPRA recruitment, the truth is that if you don't know A-Class citizens, you can't get jobs like dis. Infact buying options might not even work out.

Nigeria in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) will start collecting CV very soon, this will be their pioneee recruitment, their present staff are those who were seconded from various ministry and are not even up to 20 in number. You guys should brace up.

Nigeria Communication Commission will forward slots to National Assembly in a month time.

Heard NNPC had forward a letter to NASS asking each Senator to bring only two candidate each..

CBN is warming up for recruitment in January/February, heard it will be open recruitment this time around, but connection will still play out.

NHIS & NPHCDA to.commence February next year, according to info they gave Senate Committee on Health

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Folahanmi19(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Boss, abeg i got some personal questions to ask, i don send u PM, abeg reply... GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Modikko:
Please do you know tentatively when NAICOM will begin their recruitment? Thanks

Recruitment process have started already.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mosesibb: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Bro please give us update on NIDCOM once they start collecting CV� went there few weeks back and they said not yet

God bless u
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Ok. Thank you. I really appreciate
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Modikko:
TETFund too gave out letters 2 weeks ago. If you have connections you can still press buttons. Most of these CV’s people are submitting in their offices don’t see the light of the day.
Are you sure they have started giving out letters at TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Yes, I am very sure.
Bconsortium:

Are you sure they have started giving out letters at TETFUND?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bconsortium: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Modikko:
Yes, I am very sure.
Naija,some are submitting CV,some are receiving Appointment letters....���

But you don't know when they will start Documentation?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ugladys: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2019
have they started recruiting? am asking for a reason please kindly respond
thanks
Twiggy199:
Please does anybody know anything about SEC their pay and other incentives
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Twiggy199: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pls Is NCC recruitment still on going
TammyAnybody:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amakachris95(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Amakachris95:
Please who works at or knows someone that works at Ministry of Foreign Affairs?? Please help, it’s urgent. Thanks.

��...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Moh99: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Please what is d monthly take home for NNRA?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Honestly I can’t say.
Bconsortium:

Naija,some are submitting CV,some are receiving Appointment letters....���

But you don't know when they will start Documentation?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Saintbado(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please, which one is better between NESREA and NOSDRA especially in terms of salary and prospect
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
TammyAnybody:

Heard NNPC had forward a letter to NASS asking each Senator to bring only two

Thanks for the info, please don't hesitate to inform us when they start collecting cv.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
Please, I want to know if someone that doesn't have Bsc education can work in TETFUND or any other agency under Ministry of Education. Please very urgent.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Godfidence:
Please, I want to know if someone that doesn't have Bsc education can work in TETFUND or any other agency under Ministry of Education. Please very urgent.
You can, it all depends on your connection, but I always advise people to focus on their line of course, you will have job satisfaction, compare to when you are a novice in the field.

How far, any update from your side, concerning tetfund?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
But the connection can only help under Education, there's no other choice for now unless God brings another helper.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whiterose21:

You can, it all depends on your connection, but I always advise people to focus on their line of course, you will have job satisfaction, compare to when you are a novice in the field.

How far, any update from your side, concerning tetfund?

None for now, I'd communicate it to you here if there's any substantial information.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Godfidence post=84652057]But the connection can only help under Education, there's no other choice for now unless God brings another helper.[/quot

Please grab it with both hands, no time to say no time. Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Whiterose21 post=84652182][/quote] Thanks.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mexyz:
Can someone please help me submit my CV at NAICOM Office in Abuja.. Please
How will the cv, get to the person, if at all someone wants to help?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Godfidence: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Whiterose21:

How will the cv, get to the person, if at all someone wants to help?
I can send e-copy if there's someone willing to print on my behalf and submit. I'm very far from Abuja.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Modikko(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tetfund is an agency and has many Departments. I have friends working there, for example one studied Business Admin and he is in Projects Department, the other studied IT and is in ICT
Godfidence:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dollarseeker: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Crying...it is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (2301) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Makudus(m), Jollyakat(m), profmsboi(m), teekay22, maik99(m), Mukzahra, jummiejumjum, maluga, Alfredd16, BeastOfNoTribe, jamoyakz, Xboy1993 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.