Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6518318 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (2321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Whiterose21: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
ocpaschal:
What is the salary range for entry level (level cool in Nat'l Education Research Devt Council (NERDC) ?
Please is anything happening there? I have someone that will help me once I get a genuine information about recruitment.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fait10(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ladysafe:

Life no balance
I dey tell you. Some pple just dey just from one FG job to another undecided
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Iyajelili(f): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
All I can deduce from testimonies here is that southern leaders are greatly useless and irresponsible. Before you say anything, like my Moniker says, I'm Yoruba.

16 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
The only thing they are good at is "Pray harder" mcheewww like say they are not my answered prayer.
Teeeecash:
my brother, some years back, there is this HOR that gave 10 random people slot in Kaduna, he came down to area and requested for CVs of graduate from different house hold regardless of your religion or ethnicity.

He gave all of them different jobs across Different MDAs. A relative of mine benefited too.

He got NNPC.

That man immortalized himself in that street

How many of our southern HOR can do this ??

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dannyhonda(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yes they are, the only thing you gonna hear is "Keep on praying" for how long would I continue to pray mcheeww
Iyajelili:
All I can deduce from testimonies here is that southern leaders are greatly useless and irresponsible. Before you say anything, like Moniker says, I'm Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raudha:

Let me burst your bubble. When i started my job search 15months ago I had NO connection. I made a list of my potential connects. Make enquiries from people that know people that know them. That was how I was striking and adding names ooo. You have to use your head. It was not easy but at the end of 15months it’s worth it.
It is time to make list then.
Thanks for your kind input.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abokii8:
Start building your connections, make a priority list, semi priority and supplementary. Don't appear desperate to them, don't beg too much, don't disturb and don't appear to them like poor and destitute.
Deep. What happens when location is a barrier to meeting these people?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Perfectly said....

No matter how long you make enquiry, when the time is right, everywhere go Stew
When it is your turn, nothing can stop it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
aligs:

well I am currently in my second FG job without any connections. I am currently waiting for a second interview with a private organization and an FG agency for my 3rd job hopefully. I think it's important to note that some still get jobs on merit.
Celebrate grace

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mykcool:
How do you guys switch FG jobs shocked shocked?
I was of the impression that it's almost impossible/difficult to switch FG jobs. Can you please elaborate on the process.

Cc @abokii8, @aligs

It's not impossible to change jobs once you are qualified and experienced in your field
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
fait10:
I dey tell you. Some pple just dey just from one FG job to another undecided
I'm motivated.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aligs: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Abokii8:
Start building your connections, make a priority list, semi priority and supplementary. Don't appear desperate to them, don't beg too much, don't disturb and don't appear to them like poor and destitute.

I think this is the truth.... I think the perception that one needs connection to get jobs makes it difficult for people without connections to apply for jobs even if they feel they maybe qualified for it. I think we need to be confident and avoid such sentiments when we apply for jobs and I think that's only when we will be able to clearly attack job applications with everything we have (I am not implying that if you have connections, you shouldn't use it but don't depend on it 100%).

In my department, only 2 of us got the job via interviews. The rest were through connections or just APL. Today we are the only guys with the most confidence in the department cz we know we got there on merit. Just cz people get jobs through connections doesnt mean we can't also get it on merit.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
As I said earlier about the estranged FIRS apl making multiple come backs from the dead, here is same apl which was issued to my friend within 2 days of contact with the scammer around January this year. He was almost scammed. Please, shine your eyes.

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cookie14: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
Iyajelili:
All I can deduce from testimonies here is that southern leaders are greatly useless and irresponsible. Before you say anything, like Moniker says, I'm Yoruba.

It is not only leaders, some of us have relatives who ain't ready to help simply because they dont want you to be at same level with their kids. I respect northerners anyday anytime when it comes to helping themselves. They easily pull out a very United front. Southerners loves it when they are the centre of attention. (Same thing goes for admission into a Uni)

9 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
aligs:

I think this is the truth.... I think the perception that one needs connection to get jobs makes it difficult for people without connections to apply for jobs even if they feel they maybe qualified for it. I think we need to be confident and avoid such sentiments when we apply for jobs and I think that's only when we will be able to clearly attack job applications with everything we have (I am not implying that if you have connections, you shouldn't use it but don't depend on it 100%).

In my department, only 2 of us got the job via interviews. The rest were through connections or just APL. Today we are the only guys with the most confidence in the department cz we know we got there on merit. Just cz people get jobs through connections doesnt mean we can't also get it on merit.
You are right. But even in America, people gets job by connection, it's not everything that's advertised and it doesn't means that those that got it by connection are incompetent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ocpaschal: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
TboyGOLD:

Before it was 98k but now 120-130k for fresh graduate..

I serve there in 2019.. at human resources dep.. so i kmow all there salary stuff.

They don't have any work to do really.. .. that place nah just to chill ooo
impressive.. but I've always wondered why the agency is not popular at all.. how come

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 1F30M4(f): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raudha:

Good morning. I sorry for trying to interrupt your discussion. I want to testify to your claims. I am a northerner and I recently got a job from one notthern minister. Guess what, till now she no know how I look. I got her number, sent her a message, she responded and booom! I am resuming on 1st of next month. And it’s a very good place. So yes, some northern politicians are extremely generous with job slot. Just know how to approach then, when and steps.

Wow congratulations to you.. May the light of God's countenance shine upon us all oo.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ladysafe:

Deep. What happens when location is a barrier to meeting these people?
Start by getting their numbers or consider giving them a personal visit especially now that sallah is around.Your courtesies will surely be appreciated if not rewarded instantly.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
CBNwords:

Exactly what one deltan big madam in the presidency told me. Lols, I called her and she said she'll call back. She later did and I was happy that finally my prayers are answered, her calls lasted for 29minutes and all she was telling me in our Igbo dialect is to get a large farm land and venture into Agriculture...

She slapped my face sha... Lols.
May God help us all

If she's from your constituency and into politics...anytime she comes to campaign tell her to go look for farmland to listen to her and vote for her

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sammyimpostor: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Teeeecash:
my brother, some years back, there is this HOR that gave 10 random people slot in Kaduna, he came down to area and requested for CVs of graduate from different house hold regardless of your religion or ethnicity.

He gave all of them different jobs across Different MDAs. A relative of mine benefited too.

He got NNPC.

That man immortalized himself in that street

How many of our southern HOR can do this ??

Northerners are the best when it comes to helping people

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by perezeghi: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
Brightw278:
as in the thing is very annoying. I could remember back in 2012 when I finished uni. I was very sure I would get a job as soon as possible because my uncle then was a sitting senator. I even stayed with him during my youth service in Abuja. That's how 3 years went by because I was expecting him to give me a job. Time went by and I just knew I couldn't continue like this.

My mum begged him several times he kept saying he is on it. This is my fathers elder brother. He almost turned me to his house boy during my stay with him. I wash his cars, do chores around his house and even became his wife's driver for some time.

I never cared because I thought when I would hit, it would be a big job and a high paying MDA. I was working because of what I was after. I left in 2016 for good and borrowed money to start selling phone accessories. If I have stayed I would probably be his official maid by now.

Throughout his time in the Senate he never gave any family member a job, neither would he support you with funds for business. I'm glad I left and I thank God for how far I have come. Southerners need to do better.

Those are the kind of relatives I look forward to embarrassing in family meetings at the village.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by VEXT: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
This life ehn!! Our southern politicians are one of the greedy bastards I have ever seen in my entire life...People that don't want progress for their people ..

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fortz007: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
Swagsultan1:
For those that have been asking about National space research and development agency(NASRDA), I think something is going on there right now. Make your moves now if you have the connect.
please sir, I really want to be sure if something is happening there before i can disturb my connect. Please!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oshin56(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raudha:

Mostly not paying attention to advises from the likes of tammy, nwanyio....... there was a day nwanyi.... was advising sending gifts or taking gifts to your potential connect, I doubt if anyone has taken her words seriously. Well I did, and thank God!!! Thank you nwanyio... though you are no longer here.
please kind of gift ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogwoliun: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oshin56:
please kind of gift ?
Co-asked
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bubu1989: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
ogwoliun:
Co-asked

I would say ram if he's Muslim this Sallah period
Then if he's Christian.... A good and expensive wine

If you can't reach them but have the numbers, you can send airtime, 5k above
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mubibond(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ladysafe(f): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Bubu1989:

I would say ram if he's Muslim this Sallah period
Then if he's Christian.... A good and expensive wine

If you can't reach them but have the numbers, you can send airtime, 5k above
Somebody that has been unemployed for years to buy ram? Where una dey see this money abeg? I know that there are some people here who need jobs better than their current jobs but believe me, there are many people who do not have shishi to meet their basic needs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Lutie20(f): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raudha:

Good morning. I sorry for trying to interrupt your discussion. I want to testify to your claims. I am a northerner and I recently got a job from one notthern minister. Guess what, till now she no know how I look. I got her number, sent her a message, she responded and booom! I am resuming on 1st of next month. And it’s a very good place. So yes, some northern politicians are extremely generous with job slot. Just know how to approach then, when and steps.

Pls sis dan Allah reply to my email thnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Raudha(f): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oshin56:
please kind of gift ?

Honestly, this people can afford everything. Your kind gesture no matter how small will be appreciated and subsequently rewarded.
The female something like perfume, incense, wrapper, bags whatever you can afford. If it’s festive season consider the occasion and make an affordable package for that. Always send with a card. Have a trusted somebody to deliver or even courier.
For male: perfumes, shadda,cuff links etc
There are alot of affordable ideas. I saw someone made a package of daddawa, kuka and other traditional cooking ingredients.
If muslim you can send praying mat, qur’an, tasbih for this eid ram for me sounds tooo.....

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dtish(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Raudha:

Honestly, this people can afford everything. Your kind gesture no matter how small will be appreciated and subsequently rewarded.
The female something like perfume, incense, wrapper, bags whatever you can afford. If it’s festive season consider the occasion and make an affordable package for that. Always send with a card. Have a trusted somebody to deliver or even courier.
For male: perfumes, shadda,cuff links etc
There are alot of affordable ideas. I saw someone made a package of daddawa, kuka and other traditional cooking ingredients.
If muslim you can send praying mat, qur’an, tasbih for this eid ram for me sounds tooo.....

You too much

I did art work(portrait) for my connect
Immediately he saw it he smiled and gave me money self.
Tho I spent 15k for the pencil drawing.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (2321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hadiza237(f), avsadeeq0(m), Ucheclaw(m), ihefaith, Mahonnne, Swagsultan1(m), Isek2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.