Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption (821 Views)

Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by drss(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
The following statement were made by Gen Buhari:
Abacha was not Corrupt. - Gen Buhari

The question know is how can an individual who claim to be the face of Anti Corruption say Abacha who stole hundreds of millions of dollars of Nigeria's money wasn't corrupt? It doesn't make any sense.
Buhari obviously does not know what it takes to fight corruption.

Have a great day everyone.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by SafetyFirst(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
OK o
Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by egift(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Who gave a Centenary Award To Abacha?
2. Who threw away Mohammed Abacha's court case and absorbed him of all wrong doing?
3. Who is projecting Abacha son as a governorship candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by kelvincoll(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Seriously, while I advocate a corrupt free candidate for the position of president I get confused on the GMB ticket.

If the saying "show me ur friend and I'll tell who u are" still hold sway ; I wonder the corruption fight GMB brings to the table looking @ some corrupt members (ex PDPthieves inclusive) of his Party. Or wud he bite the hands d@ fed him (supported his campaign) after winning?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by knightsTempler: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
As in....

Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by egift(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP stop posting half truth and putting your defense on sensational headline. Here is Buhari's exact comment:

Buhari, in his own comments yesterday, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.

Since Abacha died till date, the PDP led FG have not instituted a single case against Abacha nor provided a single evidence against him. All we hear is money repatriated.

Like in the Bold in Buhari's comment, I also ask where is the evident? Who is now in charge of these Account? Did Abacha opened them himself of there were others involved?

Once PDP start presenting we will take them seriously. How many case of Fraud has EFCC under the PDP lost in court because they can't provide any substantial evidence? They are simply not interest in fighting corruption, just intimidating people to fall in line. Once you act like FFK and Dokpesi, your case-file will be shredded.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
kelvincoll:

Seriously, while I advocate a corrupt free candidate for the position of president I get confused on the GMB ticket.

If the saying "show me ur friend and I'll tell who u are" still hold sway ; I wonder the corruption fight GMB brings to the table looking @ some corrupt members (ex PDPthieves inclusive) of his Party. Or wud he bite the hands d@ fed him (supported his campaign) after winning?

When he campaigned alone in the previous years without his "New" friends, dis you vote for him?
Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by Caseless: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
drss:
The following statement were made by Gen Buhari:
Abacha was not Corrupt. - Gen Buhari

The question know is how can an individual who claim to be the face of Anti Corruption say Abacha who stole hundreds of millions of dollars of Nigeria's money wasn't corrupt? It doesn't make any sense.
Buhari obviously does not know what it takes to fight corruption.

Have a great day everyone.
God bless Nigeria.
u, ponce!
Re: Buhari Will Not Fight Corruption by ASL33: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
OP, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Who gave a Centenary Award To Abacha?
2. Who threw away Mohammed Abacha's court case and absorbed him of all wrong doing?
3. Who is projecting Abacha son as a governorship candidate?
1) Given to all heads of state irrespective of being corrupt or not. After all IBB, OBJ, GMB received despite being corrupt.
2) Court did not the president.
3) Since Court did not find him guilty he is as free to contest any election like the coupist and jihadist going for president.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Finally Declares Interest To Contest In 2015 / Update On Nigeria Current Affairs..... You Might Be Asked During An Interview / FULL TEXT Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.