Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,493 members, 7,940,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Unlock Huawei Modems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Huawei Modems (851 Views)

Unlock All Your Huawei Modems Here / How To Unlock Huawei USB Internet Modem Without Unlock Code / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Huawei Modems by soul24: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
To unlock your modem online, go to http://huaweicodecalculator.com/new-algo/index.php. this link is secured by gmail account which means if you don't have a gmail account, you have to create one to enable you use this site or else you cant do any thing there. after login or register. them you will see a page like the one below...
[img]file:///D:/Users/Alfa/Pictures/scr.png[/img]
Check your modem and find the IMEI and the MODEL of the modem. Insert accordingly and and click on calculate then you will see something like this...
[img]file:///D:/Users/Alfa/Pictures/Untitled.png[/img]
Insert your modem in your computer if not inserted with another Sim Card from another network e.g Airtel Sim Card to Etisalat Modem and run the program then it will automatically ask for the unlocking code.
Copy the "OLD ALGO CODE" and insert it in the box and you are good to go... have a nice time using your newly produced modem
!! shocked[/color][color=#006600][color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Huawei Modems by jelly456: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Good work but is not working,
I followed all the above steps but it fail to connect at all.So I unlocked my Dongle by unlock code with a help of TheUnlockSpot.com for use any sim card.

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Huawei Modems by peerodini: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
jelly456:
Good work but is not working,
I followed all the above steps but it fail to connect at all.So I unlocked my Dongle by unlock code with a help of TheUnlockSpot.com for use any sim card.
mtcheww shocked eridiot

(1) (Reply)

Laptops For Sale / Looking For Good Mini Laptop To Buy / Pc Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.