Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,463 members, 7,908,337 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

Shell University Graduate Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell University Graduate Form (2170 Views)

Benson Idahosa University Graduate & Exp. Academic Staff Recruitment / The Obafemi Awolowo University Graduate Job Recruitment / Beni American University Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment (54 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell University Graduate Form by praiselin: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello guys I tried applying for the shell graduate recruitment form which didn't go throught at some stage of the application. Then I got this message this afternoon. PUBLIC NOTICE: Shell (S.P.D.C) Oil Company Bonny Rives State announce today for recruitment of University Graduate to obtain recruitment form. Call Dr. Charles Gbandi, the human Resource Manager for more information: 07084649418, Thanks Mgt SPDC. That's the way the message is on my phone. I called the number and after the person I spoke with said the form is 25k. That he will send an account number and I should pay b4 11am tomorrow because the form is closing on monday. So guys what do you think..Scam or True
Re: Shell University Graduate Form by Spicylate(f): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
SCAM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Shell University Graduate Form by ookunlola(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
I smell S C A M. Why would shell of all ask u to pay for reqruitment.
Re: Shell University Graduate Form by Sylverbox(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tell the person you are ready with the money and please go with the police, he deserves to be in jail!

2 Likes

Re: Shell University Graduate Form by ollarr: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Big scam oooo, don't. Just try it cause lipsrsealed I also Receive same message telling me to pay 15k. But i was Smart Enough to opt out.
Re: Shell University Graduate Form by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
tell the person say na THIEF.....
HE SHOULD OFFER D JOB TO HIS RELATIVES...
BIG THIEF..!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Andela Home Study Test Curricullum / Pc Nig Ltd Recruitment / URGENT : Sales Boys Wanted - FREE Accomodation And Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.