Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is This "love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This "love" (817 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Is This Love Or Juju In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This "love" by wrex001(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2008
This is a personal experience and I just got over it.

I am not a fine or handsome guy as you might assume after reading this; but I am a humble and cool guy trying to be as clean as I can be and keep my status simple. I like to be on my own and spend most times with my fellow guys and this gives me no time for any gurl though I observe alot of interest and do always shawn them off cuz I never want to get myself committed, reason I have 5sisters and know what they to with guys. So I try as much as I can to be on my own until this wonderful, pretty looking girl came back (used to be in school) to based in the area and "woo" me. I resisted severally and even insulted her on several occasion, but it seemed I was being too mean, because she calls me on phone and beg, sometime even cry despite the fact that she was with a guy she has been dating for about 3yrs whom she said she was no longer interested in because He intends to be a Pastor.

I gave it a try, tried to be the man I am, but one thing she did that i was not comfortable with, she never requested anything from me, and each time I offer to buy her something she objects rather she would tell me she needs nothing from me but LOVE! that I gave as much as I can, including S** which she always wanted though not crazy.

To cut a very lonnnnnnnnnng story short,Today she is no more for the reason that she wants to get married. Was it really "love" or Playa?
Re: Is This "love" by lonelypal(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Ur d latest mugu in town
Re: Is This "love" by MissyB1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2008
No he is not.
Re: Is This "love" by Morenike3(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
lonelypal:

shocked shocked shocked
Ur d latest mugu in town
Missy B:

No he is not.

Re: Is This "love" by MissyB1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2008
You neva start. tongue
Re: Is This "love" by chamotex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2008
How old are you?
Re: Is This "love" by Angelic25(f): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hm,u need 2 bi veri kare,
Re: Is This "love" by Chetachuku(m): 9:49pm On Nov 15, 2008
chamotex:

How old are you?

Abeg help me ask am oh undecided
Re: Is This "love" by igwe11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2008
your partner wants to get married.
whats your own there? do u love her, do you intend 2 marry her? and the last but not d least, do u like her?
i guess if the answer is yes. then let her know about it b/4 you guys cause problems for the innocent suitor by cheating at his back .
Re: Is This "love" by wrex001(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2008
Thanks Igwe,  I am 26 and she is 25. I am not that kind of guy. Yes, I used to love her all the while, from Nov. 2006 to June 2008 when I started noticing her moves.

I sense thats she wants to keep playing even when she is "married" cause she doesnt want to call it off. So, I am finding a way to make her stay off me totally.

For you guys that say I am the latest mugu in town, menn, I say u just post message for posting sake because u don't really know what to contribute.

I want to know if She was actually in "love" (because she never demanded any money stuff except when I offer) Or She just wanted to be with the guy every gurl in the area was talking about OR She was just playing around.
Re: Is This "love" by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2008
wrex001:

Thanks Igwe, I am 26 and she is 25. I am not that kind of guy. Yes, I used to love her all the while, from Nov. 2006 to June 2008 when I started noticing her moves.

I sense thats she wants to keep playing even when she is "married" cause she doesnt want to call it off. So, I am finding a way to make her stay off me totally.

For you guys that say I am the latest mugu in town, menn, I say u just post message for posting sake because u don't really what to contribute.

I want to know if She was actually in "love" (because she never demanded any money stuff except when I offer) Or She just wanted to be with the guy every gurl in the area was talking about OR She was just playing around.

Thanks Nairalanders!

Being you undecided

Jeez I wonder what area we are talking about here undecided
Re: Is This "love" by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2008
Ujujoan:

Being you undecided

Jeez I wonder what area we are talking about here undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Is This "love" by meexteriox(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2008
@poster
I don't really get the detail of your story.
In all though, i think you are still young to be engrossed in a situation that might not make much meaning to you.
Love is deeper than the picture you've just painted for us. The joy of life is to love rather than to be loved, and the recipient of love
is never fully conscious of perfect happiness than the giver.
Re: Is This "love" by Nautillus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
meexteriox:

@poster
I don't really get the detail of your story.

Exactly . . .No one here was with you when you were with her and your narrative lacks dept to allow me make a judgement call on your case.

sorry dude.
Re: Is This "love" by wrex001(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
@meexteriox; @Nautillus

You guys should read my first post, You should get a clear picture from there and not from the second post, which is a response.
Re: Is This "love" by wrex001(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Ujujoan;

"She just wanted to be with the guy every gurl in the area was talking about" I dont like feeling that way though but I know what I mean when I use that phrase, irrespective of the area.
Re: Is This "love" by smooooooth: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
i have always wanted to see the part 2 of beauty and the beast, cos i had this feeling that at a point beauty was gonna leave the beast. now u just confirm it. tanx. i will go get my own copy of the part 2.
Re: Is This "love" by delegirl(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
Missy B:

No he is not.

gurl u don't needs this

he needs ur opinion on this matter not to mock him, ok
Re: Is This "love" by igwe11(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
wrex001:

Thanks Igwe,  I am 26 and she is 25. I am not that kind of guy. Yes, I used to love her all the while, from Nov. 2006 to June 2008 when I started noticing her moves.

For you guys that say I am the latest mugu in town, menn, I say u just post message for posting sake because u don't really know what to contribute.

You don't need her to stay off you rather you need to stay off her by giving her the Amber, Red or whatever light you can think of, definitely not a Green light.
Never allow yourself to be found with her in a lonely environment, call her by her name and lastly always ask her after her man  to make her feel guilty if she has a suitor as you alleged.
Re: Is This "love" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
wrex001:

@Ujujoan;

"She just wanted to be with the guy every gurl in the area was talking about" I don't like feeling that way though but I know what I mean when I use that phrase, irrespective of the area.

Well you do realize that any area that has you as the hottest guy is definitely questionable undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is This "love" by smooooooth: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2008
the guy have said he lives in the ''area''. what else u wanna know uju, or u want him to spell it out. ''area'' na ''area''.
Re: Is This "love" by delegirl(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ poster

you have to be very careful with her, make u no go carry wat is not belong to you,

no call am loveooo

it might be fake love. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is This "love" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
smooooooth:

the guy have said he lives in the ''area''. what else u want to know uju, or u want him to spell it out. ''area'' na ''area''.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Is This "love" by wrex001(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Ujujoan

Questionable indeed, ! Na wa for you!!!, but you dont know me, do you Whatever, I stated in my first post that I am not the kind of guy anyone would assume, refer to it and read through.

Igwe, Thanks for your advice, its in tune with with my post. and to every other nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist Here In Nigeria / Madam, Get Caught? Here Is The Real Excuse. Your Man Or Men Can't Challenge / Should I Leave Him Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.