Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,192 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid (2646 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / NYSC 2013/2014 Batch C, Where Is Your PPA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by dandoll: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
First off, I, outgone batch c corps member with the state code no ( Ek/13c/0211) would like to congratulate His Excellency the Governor Elect of Ekiti State; Ayo Fayose on his successful swearing in. I am writing on behalf of thousands of corps members from different ethnicities and background of 2013/2014 Batch C corpers that successfully completed their clarion call in Ekiti State on the 15th of October, 2014. Sir, we understand the amiable relationship the Ekiti Government has been having with State NYSC. In view of this, the state decided to be paying each corps member #50,000 after the completion of their service in the state. I am a living witness of this cordial gesture accorded to the past batches of corpers. We, the outgone batch C corpers had always looked forward to this gesture which we understand due to the sudden strike embarked on by the state chapter of NLC. our state allowances were not remitted to us. I can never forget the doggedly and heroic role this batch of corps members played in the gubernatorial election that brought you to power. We didn't compromise our stance in fairness and justice in the conduct of the election. The election was indeed an epoch making election as it is adjudged as the freest and fairest election ever conducted in Nigeria. Sir, We are imploring on that good name that you are called; the people's Governor to facilitate the remittance of the #50,000 state allowance to the outgone batch c corpers as a sign of the state government's commitment and support to the youth service scheme. most of us have not left the state because of the unflinching trust they have in your government to effect the payment anytime soon. We pray that the almighty God will give you the wisdom to lead the state to a place of pride.
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by SirHouloo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
I am just a free minded political observer. From my findings, the state government is still owing workers 3months salaries too. The last time this happened in Ekiti was 1999 during the tenure of Adebayo. Why are the so-called progressives in Ekiti politics abusive in their dealings with the masses.
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by dandoll: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2014
its more than 6 weeks now since we passed out of service in Ekiti state hoping that the new administration will address the payment of our state allowance but uptill now nothing is done about it. i am slowly getting disappointed at the Government of Fayose. The past administration has a clear cut of national youth service scheme thats why he never owed corpers in the state. i know the meticulous services we rendered in Ekiti state in our various PPAs teaching. we did bulk of d work. the government's silence or should i call it negligence on the past batch c corpers services in the state is inhumane. but one thing is clear. our colleagues that are still serving are watching what is happening. Tell mw how do you expect them to render selfless service to the state? well i have learnt a big lesson. But my advice to you mr Governor, i am following what is happening in the state ranging from the political chaos and inter party fracas.for the sake of peace and the good people of ekiti state that cherish and love you this is the time to mend every broken fences and stop the political fighting. if you want to mind or tame the opposition party it will only go a long way to distract you from fulfilling your promises to the people. may God guide you and give you the grace to lead the state aright.
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by gspace1960(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
it lukz lik dis our 50k is voicemail oooo.......i pray fayose pay us ooooo.......
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by Mopricelezz(f): 3:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Its Almost 1 year after passing out. Is there any slightest hope that our 50k would still be paid? Hmmmm!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by ailehwise(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2015
i am 14C coper. They are paying me 5k per month, but i am serving in governmemt tech college. Two month salary not paid yet
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by Mopricelezz(f): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
ailehwise:
i am 14C coper. They are paying me 5k per month, but i am serving in governmemt tech college. Two month salary not paid yet

Are u serious so Ekiti government have started paying corpers on monthly basis. Hmmm, perhaps they'll pay us someday.
Re: 2013/2014 Outgone Batch C Corpers Ekiti State Allowance Not Paid by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dat 50k na voiz mail..berra tk ur mind off it

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Young Lady And Man Gets Nigerians Arguing About Their Height / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / How To Avoid Serving In The North (for those that want to).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.