Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:41 AM

Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations (2492 Views)

Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu / Say Hello To Hilary 419 / Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
@adewasco2k I dont want a website again sir. Not from hilary. I just want a refund. Not even fulll. Half is ok for me. Before he will change my cpanel details and turn the site to his own. Please. I have lost money and so I have to recover money. I will not be able to rest knowing that at anytime this guy can compromise my site. So make una join my campaign and not give this guy any more chances to misbehave. Its not too much to ask for. Thanks.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
@adewasco2k if u want to make sure he has refunded the other person which I doubt, ask the other person if he would accept nairaland ad credits, if him gree and (oga seun gree), hilary can then pay you guys directly to avoid being banned, and then u allocate the credits to the victim. It would be a nice way to help unfortunate scam victims on this site. Especially when they have given reasonable proof. Because this one go be another long matter of I don pay vs him neva pay. Its a feasible suggestion as a feature of the site. Escrow like. ThatisAll
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2014
After some discussion amongst close confidants, I have decided to close my campaign against Hilary. Nothing has been resolved, however I choose of my own accord, to end my campaign against him on this forum. Happy New Month everyone and please shine ya eyes. God Bless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Host Your Website On A VPS Server NOT Shared Server? / Forum For Sale / Javascript LRC Parser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.