Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Hurry Futminna Prospectus Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hurry Futminna Prospectus Student (632 Views)

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Futminna Prospectus Student by complexman: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2008
I here notify the prospectus student that have written the post UME and need asistance in gaining admission or information about the institution.Its straight no duboious act and also FUTMINNA admission list will soon be out so i advice you to start what ever way you have for them to give you the admission.You can call me on 08059265805,and also for those who are seeking admission into remedial programme of the institution hurry up because the form is closing very soon.BELEIVE ME .

(1) (Reply)

List Of All The Universities In The World. / Is It Possible For My People In Hnd Laspotech 2008/2009 Session To Know 1-anoda? / Lets Know Ur Response As A Student What Bothers U D Most In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.