Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:56 AM

Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland (822 Views)

Please Were Can I Download Free (all)yanni Tracks / Download The Official VIDEO: MC Galaxy – Sukus / D'banj's Oliver Twist At Number 9 On The Official UK Charts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by Elvischido(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2008
Yanni Fans, we could Identify with ourselves here
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by konkocious(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
smiley
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by nedujizzy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
am a big fan of Yanni,cool to see others that appreciate his work, i have about 6 of his cd's and they are so refreshing early in the morning.
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by Elvischido(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2008
Have you registered in his official fan website www.yanni.com/fanclub then you register.
Hope to see you there! kiss
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by konkocious(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2008
am a registered fan of yanni

but i think you guy can hook me up with where i can get his new video cd title CONCERT EVENT
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by tosinadeda: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
who i s yanni?
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by Elvischido(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
Konkocious,
In naija here, you can hardly get such a cd but If you have a credit card, i advice you buy it online through Yanni's website or ebay or any other sites that sell musicals.
For Tosin, Yanni is many things I can not write down for you now. You know what, just google the word "Yanni" and you will see for your self. Then you can visit any music shop and buy any of his musicals preferably videos and see for yourself! cheesy
Re: Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland by unibenstudent1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am full time yanni fan

(1) (Reply)

Browse N Download Full Music Unlimited / Preparing For Mtn Project Fame West Africa 2 From Last Year's Experience / Who Is The Best Niaja Producer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.