Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (641916 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Carlcaresophia: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
LieDetector:
if I take it to carlcare for repair, how long would it take for me to get back my phone?
Hi! You need to counsel with our service center directly about this. Thank you!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Hi guys, I formatted my H6, now my playstore refuses to connect to the Internet, it keeps saying unable to connect, pls any body ever experience such? pls help, any other app is working perfectly,,,,,,, pls help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
opening groups when there is a group, good luck, the dude with play store prob, pm me on whatsapp for your solution 08179538301
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
I need help guys!! num1... how do i make another launcher to become my default launcher lyk i used to do on my m3.... num2.... even with highly strong H+, my playstore doesn't download, help ooooo! NOTE... my h6 is not rooted
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
for those complaining about h6 camera, try downloading CAMERA360... its sooo cool. u can quote me for d setting... #for_those_hu_hv_nt_heard_of_it#
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
jemmiee:
I need help guys!! num1... how do i make another launcher to become my default launcher lyk i used to do on my m3.... num2.... even with highly strong H+, my playstore doesn't download, help ooooo! NOTE... my h6 is not rooted
my eyes must be deceiving me... *searches for glasses"... Jemmie, is that you? I thought you left nairaland

cc: osyxcel
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by directonpc(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
jemmiee:
To set a launcher as default u might need to clear default on the stock launcher. To do this goto settings >app, then swipe till u get to the all app tab. On that tab look for launcher then click on it and u will find clear default option. That should fix ur problem. About Playstore try to get latest Playstore apk.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Preboy:

my eyes must be deceiving me... *searches for glasses"... Jemmie, is that you? I thought you left nairaland

hahahaha!! preboy!! hw can i forget my dear, i gave birth, so i had to wait for my baby to grow. bt I'm bk nw!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
directonpc:

To set a launcher as default u might need to clear default on the stock launcher. To do this goto settings >app, then swipe till u get to the all app tab. On that tab look for launcher then click on it and u will find clear default option. That should fix ur problem. About Playstore try to get latest Playstore apk.
tnk u dear. u hv saved my lyf!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
jemmiee:
hahahaha!! preboy!! hw can i forget my dear, i gave birth, so i had to wait for my baby to grow. bt I'm bk nw!!
wow so you weren't kidding abt the hubby thingy, and you're now a mum? #$hockershocked... anyway I hope hubby & baby(I hope its a girl) are doing alright, its great to have you back

as for your play store issue, I guess the phone is new, just keep your data ON and let it update, once its updated you can then begin downloading
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by directonpc(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
jemmiee:
tnk u dear. u hv saved my lyf!
You are welcome!

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Preboy:

wow so you weren't kidding abt the hubby thingy, and you're now a mum? #$hockershocked... anyway I hope hubby & baby(I hope its a girl) are doing alright, its great to have you back

as for your play store issue, I guess the phone is new, just keep your data ON and let it update, once its updated you can then begin downloading
hahahaha... both my husband n baby are fine... its a baby girl....

yes ohhh, i just changed my m3. i hv bin using it since then, d battery dealt with me, and d 512mb ram was too unbearable n useless, (#as a hard gamer) so i saw d specs of ds h6, since i needed a midsized screen, onlike d 5inches screen everywer. d 4.5inces of d h6 works well for me, and the 1gb ram and d 2350mah battery. d phone is wow!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
jemmiee:

yes ohhh, i just changed my m3. i hv bin using it since then, d battery dealt with me, and d 512mb ram was too unbearable n useless, (#as a hard gamer) so i saw d specs of ds h6, since i needed a midsized screen, onlike d 5inches screen everywer. d 4.5inces of d h6 works well for me, and the 1gb ram and d 2350mah battery. d phone is wow!
I guessed ryt, hope she is as beautiful and smart as her mum iswink

you mean you just dropped M3 not too long agoshocked... you deserve a medal jare, its been abt 2 years na, M3 battery wey fit make person commit suicide, low resolution screen, lord of lagging and the list plenty... anyway H6 is a wonderful choice, I wanted to go for it too bt decided for wait for a lollipop(5.0) device instead since Tecno doesn't update their phones. I believe this phone will satisfy your gaming needs, great screen, Mali 400-MP2, and a great battery... the problem is if you haven't lost it(gaming skills I mean)
and it feels great to see a Lady who knows the specs of her device, not the ones who just want to know how big the screen is, if it can run social apps and how good the battery is
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Preboy:

Choi! Today is a gud day grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
jemmiee:

Good to know hubby and baby is fine... Gud to have you back here again...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Preboy:

you mean you just dropped M3 not too long agoshocked... you deserve a medal jare, its been abt 2 years na, M3 battery wey fit make person commit suicide, low resolution screen, lord of lagging and the list plenty... anyway H6 is a wonderful choice, I wanted to go for it too bt decided for wait for a lollipop(5.0) device instead since Tecno doesn't update their phones. I believe this phone will satisfy your gaming needs, great screen, Mali 400-MP2, and a great battery... the problem is if you haven't lost it(gaming skills I mean)
and it feels great to see a Lady who knows the specs of her device, not the ones who just want to know how big the screen is, if it can run social apps and how good the battery is
Osyxcel:

Good to know hubby and baby is fine... Gud to have you back here again...
Preboy:

Preboy:

[quote author=Preboy post=32612309]
hahahaha! u r so ryt, i really endured d m3. esp d lagging and freezing, doh clean master n du ba3 saver helped me a lot... tnk God its over for now... atleast u can wait for d lollipop upgrade, i cnt o.... lol i hv lost most of d skills, i was playin common killer bean bt was fumbling... lol.. looooool! I'm crazy abt gud phones wt gud specs.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
OSYXCEL!! i dey hail oh! lng tym... even PREBOY haven't changed!

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by zenith4biz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please help
Since I formatted my H6 my phone has never been the same again

The screen back light blinks in gallery, application hangs and continue, the keyboard freezes

Please is there any solution?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cronoseus(m): 3:33am On Apr 12, 2015
need your help guys,,my phones rear camera stopped working,am stuck with the front camera,downloaded another camera app but its still the same case
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bl33d(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
guys abeg how much is this phone currently? Jumia said 20k, still this high?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by solomonbrown64: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2015
zenith4biz:
Please help
Since I formatted my H6 my phone has never been the same again

The screen back light blinks in gallery, application hangs and continue, the keyboard freezes

Please is there any solution?

Yeah, happened to me too,.... Mehn, it was a terrible experience...I even disabled hardware overlay.. It didn't change a thing.... It will pass after a few days... A week maximum... Just be patient and do Nothing Rash.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by peakboy: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2015
My number is 07037839448
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by keassy: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls you guys should add me on the h6 group pls 08060148428
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Peppul: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
A month old h6 for sale, still new 'n working perfectly, in need of cash to do sumtin dats y am selling. WhatsApp. 08189543096 or call 09033487349
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
bl33d:
guys abeg how much is this phone currently? Jumia said 20k, still this high?
i bought mine for N21000 last prize
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mubaarraq(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
how can I add a payment option on my play store? I want to pay for an app with master card
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2015
jemmiee:
OSYXCEL!! i dey hail oh! lng tym... even PREBOY haven't changed!

Yes o, we still full ground grin

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Engineer2447: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
My simple server is not working, even after subscribing to mtn bis(BBMIDID) , it only uses that 15 mb given and stops, even though I set it up right, connect the Autoproxy, but yet it is not working like before, does anyone else have such issues?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cyprianfrancis(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7u8wdqts5k12pz/KingRoot3.5.0_105001.apk?dl=0

👆👆

dats for De dude DAT request for kingroot@plaza
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bl33d(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
just got one for 19500
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bl33d(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
whoever is following me, am sorry for the mess caused yesterday, i was banned for posting link, so at the moment i cant post in the thread with which u had the intention of following me. howbeit, would be back soon
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Engineer2447:
My simple server is not working, even after subscribing to mtn bis(BBMIDID) , it only uses that 15 mb given and stops, even though I set it up right, connect the Autoproxy, but yet it is not working like before, does anyone else have such issues?
i dont tink the simple server stuff is working now because it didnt work for me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.