Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,951 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (642862 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

Boss no vex oo, buh it says Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM. Hope it won't affect my rom oo since i didn't flash any rom?

Not necessarily after you flash a new ROM, but very important when you flash a new ROM.

Nothing go do your phone, you can calibrate your phone anytime..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
pH residents pls reply,what is the current price of h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
tboyw:
are u using different h6 ni

Goto settings – app – download to see the 8gig for app …… and settings – storage to see the remaining 2gig undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

Boss no vex oo, buh it says Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM. Hope it won't affect my rom oo since i didn't flash any rom?

it wont, it just replaces d battery status with an accurate one
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
donbenart:

it wont, it just replaces d battery status with an accurate one
Alright, thanks.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Osyxcel:

Not necessarily after you flash a new ROM, but very important when you flash a new ROM.

Nothing go do your phone, you can calibrate your phone anytime..
Oh. Thank you. I thought I was gonna delete it after calibrating.
Thanks boss
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
henryleecom:
guys please does memory card come wit d phone?
I saw 4gig wen I bought my h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Tweetums:
I saw 4gig wen I bought my h6
U mean 4gb sd card came with ur H6??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

Sim 2 is Micro, while Sim 1 is Mini
Oh... pls hw can I successful cut my sim without damaging it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
Oh... pls hw can I successful cut my sim without damaging it?
The guy i bought my H6 from was the one who did mine, 'cos dey do cut sims dere.

You can ask those who sell sims on streets. Some do cut sims
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Handled my friend's H6 today... Omo see smoothness! cheesy

Its way diff from all the previous 4.2 Tecno devices
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Oluwatobi09(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls how do I make another music player my default music player
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
prinzfunchi:
Handled my friend's H6 today... Omo see smoothness! cheesy

Its way diff from all the previous 4.2 Tecno devices
No be small tin.. d phone the drive me crazy imagine I nava eat since mornin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
YoungWiseCash:

Lool. . . Na Today you just buy am?

I think say I dey see you for infinix zero thread before. . . Why You change mind? :-D

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
Loooool Bro u neva chow since? U need deliverance ooo gringringringringringrin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oluwatobi09:
Pls how do I make another music player my default music player
If u av TTPod, u can select it as ur default music player
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

Loooool Bro u neva chow since? U need deliverance ooo gringringringringringrin
Na now I dey. chop sef d fud no even d sweet me na force I dey force myself
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
prinzfunchi:

I think say I dey see you for infinix zero thread before. . . Why You change mind? :-D
na 2day I buy am o... dat. infinix no ginger my moral. stories full am. Na next yr I go. buy am wen dem don fix all dose wahala... H6 rocks! omo see speed!! enough signal!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
prinzfunchi:

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Popdy(f): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

Sent
thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Dhurmynick(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
I just bought h6 today. I'd like you to see my achievements.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Dhurmynick(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
#17,500

Bought mine 18k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dhurmynick:

Bought mine 18k
Just tell us you dash d sale girl 500H grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Dhurmynick(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
Just tell us you dash d sale girl 500H grin

Nope
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 02, 2014
as you guys are talking about this phone ehn e dey hungry me to buy..bt i cant throw away my Samsung s2 and f5 Na cry
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by dhsfbi(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2014
radicalove:

What trick??
Tubemate and Videoder works perfectly with your device for downloading youtube videos, take your time to check out this link http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/how-to-download-youtube-video-with-your.html .Full picture tutorial
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by YoungWiseCash: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Dhurmynick:

Nope
I trust u. I seller told me d price wil increase by next week.. its. like d demand is high.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
Na now I dey. chop sef d fud no even d sweet me na force I dey force myself
Lol.. Easy oo grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2014
Dhurmynick:
I just bought h6 today. I'd like you to see my achievements.
Wow!!! Bro dis is beautiful.

How did u manipulate the Notification panel?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2014
Heeboy94:

Wow!!! Bro dis is beautiful.

How did u manipulate the Notification panel?

iOs Launcher
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
SO NA ME REMAIN, embarassed
CAN THIS PHONE SHOOT VIDEOS AT 1080P?

ALSO WHO AHS BOUGHT THIS PHONE IN BENIN CITY PLEASE? HOW MUCH AND WHERE?

SCREEN SMALL BUT I GO MANAGE AM ABEG.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by okoheemmanuel: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2014
plsss guys i want 2 buy dix fone next 2maoo, i jez want 2 know if d music is as loud as tp5, and hw vivid is d color, i hate white screen e.g gionee m2, i sold it cos of it useless display

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.