Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Crush For APC!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Crush For APC!!!!!! (1260 Views)

It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship / My Crush For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush For APC!!!!!! by smithsammy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
I just can't measure how much I love this party. Starting from their array of erudites and sagacious members, to their determined and resilient leaders. A party that started from the "meagre" and today, they are "mega". I can tell with all confidence that this party parades more learned personnels than the pdp, and you can hardly manipulate laws against them "dem born you?". I have also observed that many of the knowledgeable people of this nation have crush on them, and this can only tell us that this party is indeed, the real party for change. The party where that very change we craved for is. God bless APC, GOD bless Nigeria, God bless Africa.

Note: I'm not a member of this party, they have only convinced me that they have the prowess to change this country for better. No insult.

5 Likes

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Bekwarra(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
APC don turn gf bah?
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by billante(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Silly Post!
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by morefire: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
lol...

sometimes i really wish APC can take over so Nigerians finally See what they are really about.

I rem when GEJ said he had no shoes (lol)

my won is simple PDP = APC = LP = Accord Party

and the smarter Thief would win 2015
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by smithsammy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
billante:
Silly Post!
this is expected though.

4 Likes

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by johnmartus(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
billante:
Silly Post!
utter rubbish
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by johnmartus(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:
lol...

sometimes i really wish APC can take over so Nigerians finally See what they are really about.

stop compare apc with pdp pdp is a notorious party full of deceitful consider the apc manifesto and ideology vote wisely

3 Likes

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by morefire: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
johnmartus:
stop compare apc with pdp pdp is a notorious party full of deceitful consider the apc manifesto and ideology vote wisely

what manifesto?

i wonder why people dont see beyond the naked eyes!!!

A manifesto that is built with only one Objective in mind (get control of the FG by all means available)

please spare me ibeg

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
smithsammy:
I just can't measure how much I love this party. Starting from their array of erudites and sagacious members, to their determined and resilient leaders. A party that started from the "meagre" and today, they are "mega". I can tell with all confidence that this party parades more learned personnels than the pdp, and you can hardly manipulate laws against them "dem born you?". I have also observed that many of the knowledgeable people of this nation have crush on them, and this can only tell us that this party is indeed, the real party for change. The party where that very change we craved for is. God bless APC, GOD bless Nigeria, God bless Africa.

Note: I'm not a member of this party, they have only convinced me that they have the prowess to change this country for better. No insult.
Well said

2 Likes

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:

what manifesto?

i wonder why people dont see beyond the naked eyes!!!

A manifesto that is built with only one Objective in mind (get control of the FG by all means available)

please spare me ibeg

Which manifesto are you talking about?
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by morefire: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

Which manifesto are you talking about?

APC's MANIFESTO
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:

APC's MANIFESTO
And the manifesto is about what again? Did you read it upside down?

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by morefire: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obiagelli:

And the manifesto is about what again? Did you read it upside down?

the Basis of PDP's Manifesto is chop chop chop and chop

the Basis of APC's Manifesto is do whatever to kick PDP out of power in the Federal level

Shikinah

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by smithsammy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:

the Basis of APC's Manifesto is do whatever to kick PDP out of power in the Federal level

Shikinah
this human is very shallow and always shallow in his thinking. The destiny of this nation lies in the hand of the change party. Go for change. You have long been deceived by the poverty developing pary.

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:

Shikinah
Ok, i can't fight your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Gbawe: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
morefire:
lol...

Some of you make me laugh with your defeatist attitude and pessimism. Majority of Nigerians are in hell already !!!! Let us get that clear and stop deluding ourselves. What could be worse for eff sake ? Let us at least try the change the APC represents since we have nothing to lose. If they fail they Nigerians can kick them out in 2019. What is not acceptable or normal is to continue suffering while rejecting other options that may improve our very dire current situation. We all must remember, at all times, that there are many Nigerians who cannot sink lower than they have already. Those people could do with change.

2 Likes

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by smithsammy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gbawe:

Some of you make me laugh with your defeatist attitude and pessimism. Nigerians are in hell already !!!! What could be worse for eff sake ? Let us at least try the change the APC represents since we have nothing to lose. If they fail they Nigerians can kick them out in 2019. What is not acceptable or normal is to continue suffering while rejecting other options that may improve our very dire current situation.We all must remember, at all times, that there are many Nigerians who cannot sink lower than they have already. Those people could do with change.
you have spoken well. This is nothing but the gospel truth!

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by morefire: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
smithsammy:
this human is very shallow and always shallow in his thinking. The destiny of this nation lies in the hand of the change party. Go for change. You have long been deceived by the poverty developing pary.

And in your opinion APC is the change right.. Ok then best of luck
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by morefire: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gbawe:

Some of you make me laugh with your defeatist attitude and pessimism. Majority of Nigerians are in hell already !!!! Let us get that clear and stop deluding ourselves. What could be worse for eff sake ? Let us at least try the change the APC represents since we have nothing to lose. If they fail they Nigerians can kick them out in 2019. What is not acceptable or normal is to continue suffering while rejecting other options that may improve our very dire current situation. We all must remember, at all times, that there are many Nigerians who cannot sink lower than they have already. Those people could do with change.

For the first time somebody has given me a reason to have a rethink..

Before today I had made up my mind not to vote Buhari and GEJ

I indeed will have a rethink as things unfold

And other nairalanders should learn from this person you don't just insult people without communicating a point..

1 Like

Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by skyfall: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
I agree with you, OP.

Only looters, people driven by sentiments and the ignorant would not appreciate what the APC stands for, relative to the PDP.
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by smithsammy(m): 6:27am On Oct 25, 2014
cheesy grin grin
skyfall:
I agree with you, OP.

Only looters, people driven by sentiments and the ignorant would not appreciate what the APC stands for, relative to the PDP.
grin grin
Re: My Crush For APC!!!!!! by Descartes: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2014
morefire:

For the first time somebody has given me a reason to have a rethink..

Before today I had made up my mind not to vote Buhari and GEJ

I indeed will have a rethink as things unfold

And other nairalanders should learn from this person you don't just insult people without communicating a point..
It seems you don't know Gbawe I have been watching him closely ever since I had encounter with him. And he abuses and calls everyone "stark illiterate" or "olodo" and many other variations of name-calling whenever he wants to hoodwink some gullible minds with his "epistle". Unfortunately caught him pants down with his bad tenses. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency / Ike Ekweremadu Dedicates His Senatorial Victory To Sullivan Chime / Military Rule Is Necessity, Says Buhari As Obasanjo Picks Pdp Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.