Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,255 members, 7,928,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. (777 Views)

Oldies: Legends That Sang Into Our Hearts Back In The Days / Who Know The Musician That Sang The Soundrack For New Masquerade? / Who Sang This Song ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. by mekadinho(f): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls I need ur guys, I need to knw the artist that sang this song, I want to sing it my fiance's birthday on sunday. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. by Lovetinz(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bad link.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. by mekadinho(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seems like Madonna, just don't to knw, someone Plsssss.... Help.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. by mekadinho(f): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lovetinz:
Bad link.
Bros, Hw can I send a good one, I recorded this one with my phone and uploaded.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. by Lovetinz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nairaland doesn't permit Audio File uploads.
You can upload it to your Facebook page and post the link here.
After you may have identify it, simply remove it.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. by mutiply: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
write the part of the song u can remember, even if its nt correct. Try writing the chorus too if u can. The link is nt working

(1) (Reply)

New Music:- MC Galaxy – Iyaya Eh (prod. By Tspize) / 5 Most Overrated Rappers In The Music Industry / AUDIO | KeengsKeed - Ayo Mi (Prod By @IamDoubleSix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.