Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (909759 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Solecontroller(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Peejaycute:
So after submission of the two million account there is still another interview called FINAL. Nawa o

The final interview is the last interview before the two million.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Peejaycute(f): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Ok thanks for the response
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by engrrichie92(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
princeTKO:
Good Evening all. Please I'm curious, what are the chances of scaling through the final interview!? Is the interviewer a scary person!? Mine is in a week and I am really really nervous.
And for those of our esteemed memebers already in trainig school, whats theexperience like. Where is the school located and what is the estimated population of people in the class??

Training school is a different world entirely bro
it's stretching and highly demanding but then it's transformational
Come out of access bank training school and there's nothing you cannot achieve
Like i would always say, the journey to Land Access bank Job is a very challenging and daunting one...only the strong survvive and of course it takes the grace of God
this is not to scare you but rather prepare you ahead for what's to come...if others like me could do it..then you can
and as for the final interview, i justhope this is not coming in too late...just stay calm and dont fidget, Bolaji is a nice person but then you wont her to get the impression that you unsure of yourself
expect questions like why access bank? who's your role model and why? why do you want to leave your present Job? access bank Mission and Vision? what inspires you?..it should revolve around all of those
again, just stay calm and confident
wish you all the best
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Dhemmill: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrrichie92:

Like i would always say, the journey to Land Access bank Job is a very challenging and daunting one...only the strong survvive and of course it takes the grace of God
this is not to scare you but rather prepare you ahead for what's to come...if others like me could do it..then you can
and as for the final interview, i justhope this is not coming in too late...just stay calm and dont fidget, Bolaji is a nice person but then you wont her to get the impression that you unsure of yourself
expect questions like why access bank? who's your role model and why? why do you want to leave your present Job? access bank Mission and Vision? what inspires you?..it should revolve around all of those
wish you all the best

My question for final intervew was . she just asked me - my ahmed what is ur passion ?. And i said watching soccer . then she asked me y and wat team do i support. I further told her arsenal and streched my point on their style of play. And she congratulated me . my dear that was all and i waas successful. Shikena so expect any thing, sometimes nothing partaining to access bank. And be prayerful. Soo look clean and accommodating smile , express ur self well

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by TreyHunt: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
Am I d onlly 1 worried on y access neva still pay us d transport 'stipend'
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by princeTKO: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dhemmill:

My question for final intervew was . she just asked me - my ahmed what is ur passion ?. And i said watching soccer . then she asked me y and wat team do i support. I further told her arsenal and streched my point on their style of play. And she congratulated me . my dear that was all and i waas successful. Shikena so expect any thing, sometimes nothing partaining to access bank. And be prayerful. Soo look clean and accommodating smile , express ur self well

Thanks a lot guys. My interview has been continually postponed. But I hope and look to God for his Divine Guidance.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
engrrichie92:

wish you all the best

Its not late. Thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2016
hello peeps! is anyone having his/her final interview tomorrow?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
beepromise:
hello peeps! is anyone having his/her final interview tomorrow?
Yes, 12:30pm
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 5:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
ndrule:
Yes, 12:30pm

mine is for 1pm. i was wonderin if mails were snt out as regards rescheduling due to d holiday extension. well how v u bin preparing?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
beepromise:

mine is for 1pm. i was wonderin if mails were snt out as regards rescheduling due to d holiday extension. well how v u bin preparing?
I even checked ma spam msgs 2b sure she didn't send ny mail cos I was expecting her 2 reschedule cos of d extension as u said, buh didn't find nytin.....I'm jst following d gist of dz trend, n doin some research on ma own....Hw about u?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
ndrule:
I even checked ma spam msgs 2b sure she didn't send ny mail cos I was expecting her 2 reschedule cos of d extension as u said, buh didn't find nytin.....I'm jst following d gist of dz trend, n doin some research on ma own....Hw about u?

Same here. i was able gather some qstns on this thread coupled with my findings.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ravissante(f): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Biko... I don't want to seem lik I've had my head lost in the clouds.... But has access called for those that chose akwaibom as their centre...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Is Access Bank Lagos opened today for those scheduled for interview?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by beepromise: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
adenuga360:
Is Access Bank Lagos opened today for those scheduled for interview?
yea
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Luchiana1:
oh to ur accnt?
No, to your phone number. You'll get an alert on your phone with a link. The link should prompt you to open a Pay With Capture account. If not, download the Pay With Capture App from the Play Store and create an account using the phone number on which you got the alert.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Access bank jst stressed us 2dai, d interviewer wasn't on sit, we had 2go home back cry
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Peejaycute(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
ndrule:
Access bank jst stressed us 2dai, d interviewer wasn't on sit, we had 2go home back cry
Eeya sorry for the stressful day. So you will have to go back tomorrow?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Peejaycute:

Eeya sorry for the stressful day. So you will have to go back tomorrow?
The receptionist said we wud b contacted via email....D mail wud definitely b sent 2moro
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by fastandfurious: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi, Job seekers you can get info on openings on a facebook group "Job Links Nigeria". Search for it and apply to various positions. Information is key. Enjoy
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Peejaycute(f): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
ndrule:
The receptionist said we wud b contacted via email....D mail wud definitely b sent 2moro
Just be calm any day they fix you shall be favour that day.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Peejaycute:

Just be calm any day they fix you shall be favour that day.
thanks....U r very encouraging...
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by princeTKO: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2016
ndrule:
thanks....U r very encouraging...
Still waiting on reschedule mails. I was expecting an apology mail to wake me up this morning. God is with us.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2016
princeTKO:

Still waiting on reschedule mails. I was expecting an apology mail to wake me up this morning. God is with us.
Access jst got dz wrong....Well it is well
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by zenslim(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2016
I was so shock to realise that Access Bank stipend promise was a scam. Tbh, I was so disapointed wen I got to know. Studying about the bank, u'd see that they pride in INTERGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM. Not paying candidates transport stipends especially when u promised to pay it in their invitation letter is nothing close to either of Intergrity or professionalism. THE should redeem their image.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by tinch(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
calebegwim:
I was so shock to realise that Access Bank stipend promise was a scam. Tbh, I was so disapointed wen I got to know. Studying about the bank, u'd see that they pride in INTERGRITY and PROFESSIONALISM. Not paying candidates transport stipends especially when u promised to pay it in their invitation letter is nothing close to either of Intergrity or professionalism. THE should redeem their image.

You will be paid after the whole target things...both the ones that passed the finals and the ones that did not. Through pay with capture. Few might not get the stipend mail even if you passed while the ones that failed will get it..na Naija!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
tinch:

You will be paid after the whole target things...both the ones that passed the finals and the ones that did not. Through pay with capture. Few might not get the stipend mail even if you passed while the ones that failed will get it..na Naija!

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Peejaycute(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
What's new here? Any update
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ndrule: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Peejaycute:
Got an invite 2dai....Scheduled 2:30, tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by meilleur: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
ndrule:
Got an invite 2dai....Scheduled 2:30, tomorrow
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by MEQUELLA001(f): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Peejaycute:

Serious?? Was your interview rescheduled?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.