Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) (909467 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Beth125: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
blackgold2018:
Who else have noticed the test has been rescheduled again for the second time. Abuja center
Mine was scheduled from 25th to 26th I just got a mil this evening it's been rescheduled to an unknown date. Abuja
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ace1995(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls o, some people I know that didnt get the invite came up with the idea that people that graduated with a 2:2 were not invited. how true is this?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by taiwiki(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Kzsalma:
same here o Abuja center
yeah bro and I got a rescheduling message yday evening... Wat about u?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by taiwiki(m): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Beth125:

Mine was scheduled from 25th to 26th I just got a mil this evening it's been rescheduled to an unknown date. Abuja
that makes 2 of us
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by ovanda(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
blesseenE:
Hello,
Thank you very much for your recent application to Access Bank Entry Level Training Program
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the next stage –Aptitude Test.
You have been provided with some practice questions in order to prepare you for the test. These practice tests are available below.
Please note that you have been scheduled to write the test on:
Date: November 8, 2014
Time: 8:30am
Venue: - - - -
Kind Regards

Some practice questions were attached. Please how long do their recruitment process last? Lets share ideas and materials....
Bro,please,how do I apply??

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by odo4u(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Skimaa:

Please forward the teststreams material to me on fadeky@yahoo.com. Thanks alot
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ttahsia: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
ace1995:

I was supposed to write in Ibadan. Got the invite the first time, it was postponed and i'm still waiting
[quote author=scoobs post=53529141]

Me too. has anybody supposed to write in Ibadan gotten an invite?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ttahsia: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
dameezzyy:
Am just gonna drop this review

I sincerely studied teststreams material for mine that I did in June, it was really helpful, very helpful.

I don't know if its the same questions access will set this time, but if it is...trust me, teststreams is your best bet.

Please forward to me at t.tahsia@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ttahsia: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
JoseRaji:

Please send it to jarinese02@gmail.com

Please send to t.tahsia@yahoo.com[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by onlinesecret(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
please, how can i locate The venue from sango ota.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Taett: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Quick question, you guys. Are calculators allowed for this test?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by walexzy21(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Got a message from access bank yesterday morning that my test was today 26th and later in the evening I got another one saying it has been rescheduled to a later date. My state is Abuja.

Anyone had same issue?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by walexzy21(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Beth125:

Thought it was just me, ok then
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by taiwiki(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Taett:
Quick question, you guys. Are calculators allowed for this test?
NO
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Deejinee: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
KoredeBellosMum:
I have the teststream past questions. Those who are interested should send a message to my mail.

dameezzyy:
Am just gonna drop this review

I sincerely studied teststreams material for mine that I did in June, it was really helpful, very helpful.

I don't know if its the same questions access will set this time, but if it is...trust me, teststreams is your best bet.

Pls o.

Someone help with d teststream questions

Deejinee@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blessedbest: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please,I only got the first mail of the test been rescheduled
This is to notify you that the Entry Level Training Program Test has been Rescheduled.

A later date and time will be communicated shortly.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Warm regards.
I didn't get any other mail informing me its been rescheduled to 25th then 26th and then to an unknown date.please is there anyone else who experienced this too?
My test location is Abuja
Please help by your responses
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blessedbest: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
KoredeBellosMum:
I have the teststream past questions. Those who are interested should send a message to my mail.
Please send to me. bestefosa93@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bammy2050(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
CHECK YOUR MAILS FOR A VERY VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM ACCESS BANK!!!!!!!
I just received a unique code and an official test Invite... Ensure you print it this night o if your test is 8:30 am tomorrow... Good luck!!
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blackgold2018(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
bammy2050:
CHECK YOUR MAILS FOR A VERY VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM ACCESS BANK!!!!!!!
I just received a unique code and an official test Invite... Ensure you print it this night o if your test is 8:30 am tomorrow... Good luck!!
Your test venue please
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bammy2050(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
blackgold2018:
Your test venue please
Lagos
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by bammy2050(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Here is what the mail looks like.

Dear *******,

Congratulations!!! Your test day is tomorrow!!! Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid your entry into the test venue, please print out this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:

Test time: 11:30am

Unique Code: bammy2050@gmail.com*****319

Venue: Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Please ensure you come with the following:

1. A valid form of identification (Original and Photocopy)

2. A passport photograph

3. A print-out of your mail invite

Please note that the venue would be open to you 20 minutes before the exam time and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.

We look forward to welcoming you.

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blessedbest: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
bammy2050:
Here is what the mail looks like.

Dear *******,

Congratulations!!! Your test day is tomorrow!!! Successful candidates are always better prepared than unsuccessful ones.

To aid your entry into the test venue, please print out this mail. Your specific entry details are as below:

Test time: 11:30am

Unique Code: bammy2050@gmail.com*****319

Venue: Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo Street, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Please ensure you come with the following:

1. A valid form of identification (Original and Photocopy)

2. A passport photograph

3. A print-out of your mail invite

Please note that the venue would be open to you 20 minutes before the exam time and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the test time.

We look forward to welcoming you.

For: The Access Bank Recruitment Team
Congratulations,wish u d best of luck. Please any news for those who will be writing in Abuja?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by lahify(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
please what is the dress code for the aptitude test. please help a brother out nairaland family
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2018
KoredeBellosMum:
Kindly send to me agbrokobenny@gmail.com. Thanks much
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ttahsia: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
lahify:
please what is the dress code for the aptitude test. please help a brother out nairaland family

Formal, bro.
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Ttahsia: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Fab23:

Kindly send to me agbrokobenny@gmail.com. Thanks much

Kindly send to t.tahsia@yahoo.com
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by Jay54: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2018
JFADIPECONSULT:
For those still in need of past/sample questions for the 2 year frontline internship apptitude test, please post your email address here.
can you pls send the past question to
omuajon@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RainjamesAkwu(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Good morning to u all.
I heard transport fare will be given to all those who have been invited for the test. How true is it?
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by RainjamesAkwu(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2018
blessedbest:
Please,I only got the first mail of the test been rescheduled
This is to notify you that the Entry Level Training Program Test has been Rescheduled.

A later date and time will be communicated shortly.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Warm regards.
I didn't get any other mail informing me its been rescheduled to 25th then 26th and then to an unknown date.please is there anyone else who experienced this too?
My test location is Abuja
Please help by your responses

I didn't get the other mails but I got the first one indicating reschedule of the test. We are in same shoes
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by okieriname: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2018
can anyone help me with the past questions please? okieriname@gmail.com. tnx
Re: Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) by blessedbest: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
RainjamesAkwu:

I didn't get the other mails but I got the first one indicating reschedule of the test. We are in same shoes

Could this mean,they intend to attend to us in batches or what?
I just hope its not another long story

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.