Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,356 members, 7,932,276 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know (6583 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard / The Buhari We Know-Obasanjo exposes what we dont know about Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Awwal1st(m): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man.
Not many people know that his first daughter
is married
to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted
Christians from performing duty on Sundays.
When his Muslim soldiers asked him to
exempt them from duty on Friday, he told
them the bible says Christians should rest on
the 7th day, the Muslims should show him
where the Koran says they should rest on
Fridays.” – OBASANJO
FACTS
As Head of State he slashed the number of
Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%. His
driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are
Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say
he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people
failed to understand that PDP deliberately
capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black. This they did in order to
keep their loot and ensure that he never gets
the opportunity to send them to goal.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state
yet don’t own a house in Abuja? He has only
one house and never kept a foreign
account.Love him, hate him you cannot take
his integrity away from him.”

www.newspunch.org/the-buhari-we-know-obasanjo/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by supernigga(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
..Mmmm
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by engrsyer(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Media propaganda! I rather cut off my hands than to vote for GMB.

27 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Naija!!!! This is a season of propaganda

2 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Drsnives(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Story..na today?

1 Like

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Awwal1st:
is married
Fridays.” – OBASANJO
FACTS
Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by jumu: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
i like buhari, iwill vote him

28 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Obasanjo has spoken well for the first time since 1999.

Sai Buhari
I-Believe

29 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Awwal1st:
is married
Fridays.” – OBASANJO
FACTS
Christians
yet some uninformed Nigerians say

the boldened above got my rips cracking, yet most of his cabinet members were muslims. He prefers to make christians cooks and drivers (which has no proof anyway) and muslims the money eating ministers grin. Tunde Idiagbon

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by debo07(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
BUHARI...it is now or never.I belive you shall be victorious next year

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
menabadoo:
the boldened above got my rips cracking, yet most of his cabinet members were muslims. He prefers to make christians cooks and drivers (which has no proof anyway) and muslims the money eating ministers grin. Tunde Idiagbon

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile
Your list says otherwise, I counted 5 Christians from your list.

22 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by CharliParker: 1:43am On Oct 25, 2014
I THINK BUHARY CAN BE TRUSTED

11 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by obailala(m): 2:16am On Oct 25, 2014
menabadoo:

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile
Continue allowing yourelf to be deceived or should I say, continue trying to deceive gullible religiously sentimental Nigerians. Buhari's cabinet was 50-50 Muslim-Christian; get your facts right and stop spreading falsehood.

Cajetanspeaks:
There are actually more than 5 from that list. His cabinet was 50-50 Muslim-Christian. Funny that a typical southerner sees a name which sounds northern and he/she assumes the person must be Muslim.

14 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 25, 2014
This is an example of all that is wrong with Nigeria!

The Igbo man that married Buhari's daughter is he not a Nigerian? Or a human being? Is he an alien?

Why does OBJ or anyone think the relationship choices Buhari's daughter made somehow is a reflection of Buhari's world view

Please for the records, Igbos are human beings, they are Nigerians and they are not aliens!

Smh!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:32am On Oct 25, 2014
menabadoo:

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile
talk about their integrity! Your own corrupt cabinet that are christians like me, oya, how more corrupt can they be?

3 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 25, 2014
OP I'd like to point out, the seventh day is actually Saturday not Sunday, that said, am a Christian from the south but I would vote for Buhari, whether he wins or not, am tired of GEJ and his corrupt administration, it's just too much and too glaring.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Ilekokonit: 3:54am On Oct 25, 2014
I am a Southern Christian and Buhari will get my vote simply for his honesty and the fact that I want him to fix Nigeria for my children to have a better future than Goodluck can ever deliver.

Mind you, if Buhari was still in his old party, I would still have voted for him instead of APC. So its not an ethnic thing, its a stance about the mans principles, his spartan life style and his admirable honesty right in the middle of leeches of ALL tribes .

I respect incorruptible people. Their principled stance not to loot the treasury (in a country where looters are never punished but hailed) speaks loads about the depths of their character.

People like Buhari are rare in Nigerian politics.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Yeske2(m): 3:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Buhari all the way, GEJ should just f**k off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by egopersonified(f): 5:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Thought obj is a pdpnarian? The hatred of gej is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
and they are? And how many muslims did you count?

1 Like

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by diablos: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2014
It is easier for a camel 2 pass thru d eye of a needle than 4 Buhari 2 become President come 2015...

-Diablos

3 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Chanchit: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2014
menabadoo:
and they are? And how many muslims did you count?

Ogbeni park well jor, if you are the president, who are the people that would make up most part of ur cabinet.? And btwn it was not even democracy then.

1 Like

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2014
menabadoo:

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile

check your comment well , in your desperation to paint GMB bad you couldn't even crosscheck your own post cos from what post one can see that out of the 14 names 7 are Christians so it baffles me how most of the cabinet members can be Muslims.
even if he is a religious bigot. is your GEJ not a bigot...... what takes him to Jerusalem whenever election is approaching I rather follow a bigot like buhari than a GEJ who makes mockery of God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Ilekokonit:
I am a Southern Christian and Buhari will get my vote simply for his honesty and the fact that I want him to fix Nigeria for my children to have a better future than Goodluck can ever deliver.

Mind you, if Buhari was still in his old party, I would still have voted for him instead of APC. So its not an ethnic thing, its a stance about the mans principles, his spartan life style and his admirable honesty right in the middle of leeches of ALL tribes .

I respect incorruptible people. Their principled stance not to loot the treasury (in a country where looters are never punished but hailed) speaks loads about the depths of their character.

People like Buhari are rare in Nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by uprightman(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
how do you do your maths 5 christian out of 15 ministers.are you trying to say moslem is two times more than christian. don’t you see two third majority of moslem in the cabinet.

1 Like

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by 2map(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2014
I'm beginning to love this man. GEJ should better run, remember what he did to shagari... he has my vote come 2015.

9 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion extremist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2014
engrsyer:
Media propaganda! I rather cut off my hands than to vote for GMB.
You would rather cut off your hands than vote for a principled and trustworthy man but you would willingly lick the butts of a man that allows thieves, rogues and corrupt politiefchians milk this country dry?? undecided. You sir are a very wise man cheesy

11 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2014
seankay:
So all these years I've been made to believe he's an extremist and that made me hate him with passion but right now, I know better.I will def vote for him come 2015.This man will def tackle corruption!
My country men, lets make this right decision this time around

5 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by seankay(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2014
So all these years I've been made to believe he's an extremist and that made me hate him with passion but right now, I know better.I will def vote for him come 2015.This man will def tackle corruption!
My country men, lets make this right decision this time around

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by AKMoney1(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Warreava joor, so una no go allow person hear word again? GEJ this GMB that, are they the only aspirants? Abeg spare me......

Que Sara Sara
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by funshyboi(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
How much did he pay you for this? GEJ can pay more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Ex-cult Leader Found Dead Cult Members Killed Him (PICTURED) / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In The World / Please What Is Biafras Most Integral Symbol Doing In Ogoni Coat Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.