Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,366 members, 7,940,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

What Next After DNA Results Is Ready? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Next After DNA Results Is Ready? (833 Views)

CO Requested For DNA / Dana Crash DNA Results , Ready Next Week - Pathlogist / Immigration Dna Testing Center In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After DNA Results Is Ready? by petismine(f): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Welcome back VO, am a Nigerian married to a Nigerian (LPR), based in the States, my husband applied an immigrant visa for our kids and I. We went for interview on the 18th of Sept and i was asked to get a DNA proof for my husband and kids. My question is, what next after DNA results is ready? , also my status on ceac, states READY before and after interview even up till date, a friend of mine who was asked to get a DNA, told me that her status has changed to AP, immediately after interview, is it normal that mine still states READY? Also how long does it take for embassy to issue visa after DNA results is ready? Thank you.
Re: What Next After DNA Results Is Ready? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
petismine:
Welcome back VO, am a Nigerian married to a Nigerian (LPR), based in the States, my husband applied an immigrant visa for our kids and I. We went for interview on the 18th of Sept and i was asked to get a DNA proof for my husband and kids. My question is, what next after DNA results is ready? , also my status on ceac, states READY before and after interview even up till date, a friend of mine who was asked to get a DNA, told me that her status has changed to AP, immediately after interview, is it normal that mine still states READY? Also how long does it take for embassy to issue visa after DNA results is ready? Thank you.
na him u open ur own thread?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Trip Enquiries / What Oshodi Apapa Express Way Looks Like (pics) / "I Survived The Sinking Of The Titanic" - Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.