Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,121 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship (18063 Views)

IMO Governorship Election Result / IMO 2015-Uche Nwosu Wins Apc Governorship Ticket In Imo State. / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by 1025: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
the last time agbaso showed up, he was given some good money by Rochas then - true or false? who thinks he has not come for money again? if u look at this much talk about pdp, u will agree with me that they are a set of confused ppl with 23 aspirants many of who will rush to court expecting a plea bargain while others are after what Rochas will offer to cross carpet.
unless Rochas is not ready for another tenure because in his worst, he has achieved more than all the pdp govs in Imo state combined together in the history of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by Fidelcruiz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Someone who is not at peace with his kinsmen n cannot win his ward should not come out n hide under the guise of campaigning for gej. Capt. Ihenacho is the man to beat come Imo 2015. Someone who is always displeased seeing youths succeed cannot rule Imo State instead let Rochas continue or let Ohakim come back. Selfishness n jealousy does not pay.
Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by zendy: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Its most regrettable that Agbaso has returned to PDP, a party he vowed never to return to. I heard he left because APGA was more disposed to giving Iheanacho the Governorship ticket. An Imo APGA insider told me that the party preferred to give Iheanacho the ticket because Agbaso no longer had the financial muscle to prosecute the election like Iheanacho can. I think that Agbaso has made a grave mistake leaving APGA just like Okorocha and Peter Obi. I don't believe that PDP will give him (Agbaso) the ticket especially since other PDP 'heavyweights' like Ararume and 'Ihedioha' have been jostling for it for long. I think he should have stayed in APGA and assumed the role of 'Kingmaker' like he did with Okorocha. As for Okorocha, I really hope the people of Imo will not bring the Yoruba/Hausa party like APC into Igboland because of Okorocha. Generally, I pray we Igbos vote APGA in all 5 Igbo states so that Igbos can become a unified Political power block against 2019 when an Igboman must emerge President of Nigeria! If only for Igbos unity,let all Igbos vote APGA!
Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by Plshavmercyamen: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
So, Agbaso have finally decided to end his political career in Imo State? Oh! How could a man that started so wel end abysmally? The truth of the matter is, Rochas remains the most popular politician in Imo state as at today and it wil be a herculean if not an impossible task for any politician or even a combo of most desperado Guber candidates in Imo PDP to near defeating Rochas in any election in Imo state of today. The wise(Cpt Iheanacho) is busy aligning with Rochas incase He(ROCHAS) decides not to run while the desperately foolish ones are planning on "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE". Rochas I know! Buhari I Know! Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by asha80(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
So, Agbaso have finally decided to end his political career in Imo State? Oh! How could a man that started so wel end abysmally? The truth of the matter is, Rochas remains the most popular politician in Imo state as at today and it wil be a herculean if not an impossible task for any politician or even a combo of most desperado Guber candidates in Imo PDP to near defeating Rochas in any election in Imo state of today. The wise(Cpt Iheanacho) is busy aligning with Rochas incase He(ROCHAS) decides not to run while the desperately foolish ones are planning on "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE". Rochas I know! Buhari I Know! Udo diri unu
what do you mean by iheanacho aligning with rochas?
Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by Plshavmercyamen: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
asha80:
what do you mean by iheanacho aligning with rochas?
If you have been following his campaign train/comments, He is the only aspirant/candidate that has been openly highlighting and praising the good things Owelle administration have done while highlighting the areas he thinks he(Iheanacho) wil do better. Iheanacho is the only Imo Guber aspirant that I know of that isn't with the PhD(PULL HIM DOWN) certification. And if u take a very cursory and wisdom laden look at his body language and campaign strategy you will understand what he is up to. Udo diri gi
Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by adamazibekeekanu(f): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2014
just wondering what the likes of ikedi ;Ararume and Agbaso kept in IMO Doughlas house that they kept resurfacing every year

1 Like

Re: Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship by frankyychiji(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
CFCfan:
And Martin Agbaso becomes the 23rd PDP aspirant for the Imo governorship race!

My candidate still remains Sen Chris Anyanwu a.k.a. Adadiora nma
Taaa gbafue gi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu To Buhari: "Sack Magu Now, Over 1,001 People Can Do The Job" / NLC Yet To Implement Minimum Wage For Own Staff 2 Years After / Another Fight Erupts In House Of Reps Over Electoral Bill Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.