Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 (1589 Views)

Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) / I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by AJOT99(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2014
This happened in 2012, According to a report online, a Chinese Man Jian feng divorced his wife and then sued her for $120,000 for giving birth to children he tagged as ugly.

The man is said to have accused his first wife of cheating after the birth of their first child when he described the baby as ‘incredibly ugly’ and nothing like him. ‘I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.’ Feng allegedly said.

His wife is also said to have revealed that she had $100,000 worth of plastic surgery to enhance her looks and it is surprising to note that the court ruled in his favour. See the woman in question below.

She had the work done before she met her husband and never told him about it after they met.

Mr Feng filed for divorce saying his wife had deceived him and convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

The judge agreed with him and awarded him the damages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223718/Chinese-man-sues-wife-ugly-court-AGREES–awarding-120-000.html#ixzz3GuhpUBcn

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by Beesluv: 6:02am On Oct 25, 2014
The woman should sue him for pouring expired or rotten fluid into her. I trust naija, no man can win such case. Can't they do DNA
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by yousee(m): 6:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Chai!
She enhanced her looks, but didn't enhance her genes.

So this man that collected all this plenty money, is it to enhance the kids looks, cos I don't see the point.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by festwiz(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2014
I would have done same
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by LoBoR: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2014
They truly are ugly..and the man is handsome..yoU Did d best thing Mr..
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Recycling an old thread again
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2014
Comment reserved
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by egopersonified(f): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2014
But she should have done plastic surgery for the kids before leaving the delivery room now. All you looking for pretty wives, you better start asking for baby pictures oo, so we dont hear your own story that touches the liver.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by festwiz(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Viogu:
with your ugly self u would be the one paying the money for giving her ugly kids. Please keep quiet!
You are among the group of people who take things too personal even if there is nothing for you to do about it. Abeg park well make i shine small, no quote me again i take God beg you
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by EfemenaXY: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2014
And yet he went on to have three more kids with her, despite his misgivings...

Fast forward to the future, those kids of his (who incidentally share his DNA) and whom he's termed "ugly" will never forgive him for his crass utterances.

f.ool.ish man.
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by bennyrazz: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2014
really cool, nemesis caught up with her. God bless that Judge
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by perry2020(f): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Hahaha very funny.
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by stevecantrell: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
The ugliness seems chromosomal, I hope they're not intellectually challenged too.
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by spicyhoney(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol!
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by AJOT99(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
yousee:
Chai!
She enhanced her looks, but didn't enhance her genes.

So this man that collected all this plenty money, is it to enhance the kids looks, cos I don't see the point.

Na so
Re: Man Divorces Wife, Sues Her For Giving Birth To Ugly Chidren & Won $120,000 by kandiikane(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Fake story.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Have Been The Reason For His Action? (photo) / 8 Silent Ways Your Hubby Is Screaming 'I Love You!' / This Plant In The Home Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute! Find Out How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.