Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,335 members, 7,891,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis (9407 Views)

Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Found A Man On Top Of My Wife: I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2008
You almost killed your wife, keep prolonging the process which prolongs the treatment and here you are still trying to shceme? You useless man! You really do not deserve her, she can be dying and all you are doing is trying to save your sawry ass. I pity your wife.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2008
And the fact that your sister in law is enjoying it, what I wouldn't give to punch her lights out. This is her sister for christs sake.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by KarmaMod(f): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2008
To the sister reading this

If the dude doesnt tell his wife, give him 24 hrs to do so else you should tell her everything herself.

c'est fini
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by chisomquee: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2008
@ ladoma
if you know what is good for you,tell your wife,before her sister does that,infact that sister is devil,how will she be happy with her sister's condition.
@sister in law just know that that you will reap what you sow,you slept with your sister's husband,watch out you will regret it, you don't have conscience at all,so you can look your sister in the eyes and say you are taking care of her,to have a sister like you,is better not to have siblings.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tollu: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2008
This story is beginning to sound not so true jare
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by temiolumi(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2008
If this story is actually true, then watch out for ur sista in law. she might do something nasty to her sista. Afterall she wanted to spill d beans if u dont? which means she is even intrested in ruining ur home.
and if she is d one in d hospital with ur wife, she might kill her o, cos i wonder why she is enjoying d whole scenario.
Pls be prayerful, and pray ur wife comes out of it alive. BE A CHANGED MAN TOO.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2008
tollu:

This story is beginning to sound not so true jare

~You can say that again!! me think this Tosser has been having us on!!What a load of bollocks!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
there are events that happened in life that looks like fiction when told.but there is a Nigerian proverb that says-AN ADULT FELL,HE LOOK BACK,BUT A CHILD FELL ,HE LOOKS FORWARD. there are times when if one fall into the gutter,he goes to any length to ensure others don't.i don't enjoy exposing my life on the net.but then it has to be done because that is what i promise my maker if he will get me out of this jam.the alternative is to go to church and make open confession.i don't think i can do that in this case.so,Mr doubting Thomas,, this is to serve as a lesson to others like you.and a way of preaching fidelity in marriage.To others,i have news for you but not today.i want to be sure of the development first.everything is moving so fast.na wa o
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by AmakaOne(f): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ladoma

It's men like you that give men in general a bad name.

How can you possibly be giving us a blow by blow account of all this when your wife's health and probably her life is in imminent danger?

Have you no shame?
do you not fear God?
Do you have no home training at all or is this how you were raised?

hisss,
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tollu: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ Mohawkchic
Lol, lets just see where he finally goes with this buncha crap.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
AMAKAONE:

@ladoma

It's men like you that give men in general a bad name.

How can you possibly be giving us a blow by blow account of all this when your wife's health and probably her life is in imminent danger?

Have you no shame?
do you not fear God?
Do you have no home training at all or is this how you were raised?

hisss,

~Its all for DRamatic effect me think,maybe he's writing a script for a Nollywood movie & he's running it by us to see our reaction undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by mohawkchic(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
tollu:

@ Mohawkchic
Lol, lets just see where he finally goes with this buncha crap.

~To say am Bemused is an Understatement!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tollu: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
Rofl
Where's this dude abi Syphilis don turn to sth else?
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2008
tollu.im still alive.its just that i am a little dis oriented and annoyed.how can you be seeking help from people on such a delicate matter and people are just lashing you any how.all i wanted was a little piece of advice and to use the avenue to tell others to beware of their flings,so as to mend my way with God.but i discovered nairalanders are making the whole matter worse for me.any way for the sake of those who contacted me personally,i will let you all know the current stage and development in the story withing the week.stay blessed grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by KarmaMod(f): 4:45am On Dec 13, 2008
who cares if you're annoyed? You're the one literally murdering your wife and you're weeping that people havent been "nice' to you

E ma gba mi lowo were.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 4:46am On Dec 13, 2008
what is wrong with this web site.i typed dis-oriented above and the web editor changed it to this oriented.abi then send them?
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 4:54am On Dec 13, 2008
i dont blame you .bush man like you.iwo ni were.swear that you have no skeleton in your cupboard.your case is like the case of a kettle calling pot black and can also be likened to the biblical story of the adulterous woman whom the people wanted to stone to death, but jesus told them that if any one of them had never sin,then he should cast the first stone.they all left quietly.at least i have the courage to be making restitution for mine.what about you. gbeborun cry
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by KarmaMod(f): 5:11am On Dec 13, 2008
where's the courage? Waiting how many years, that one is courage? Only reason why you confessed is cos the sister was smart enough to blackmail you

apayunje oshi
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by minute(f): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2008
LOL.orishirishi.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 5:32am On Dec 14, 2008
Ladoma, please tell me that you are not as heartless as you are sounding on this forum. Please tell me that your wife is getting the treatment that she needs. Or are you enjoying that she is suffering?

By the way the word is disoriented not this- oriented.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by chisomquee: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2008
NOTE:

@LETDEMSAY
This is one of your mumu post, who made you a judge over another, its because i have not poosted your own version of it?

Wait, i promise it wont take long anymore to get your own BIG bit all over the web.

FOOL!
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by LoveAlways(f): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
unbelievable undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tollu: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
roflmao
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2008
well, well.thanks to all you guys and gals who stood by me in my time of needs.also my regards to all those who tongue lashed ,paper lashed and even abused me.i can understand your annoyance at the go slow method that i adopted in this matter.i want you to know that just as i was letting you know the situation on the net and considering all the ideas you proffered,i was also at the same time getting advice from elders.to cut long story short, the cat was finally let out of the bag.
After her condition stabilised,elders on my side contacted elders from her side(the beauty of african culture) and both in the usual african way of pacifying aggrieved parties broke the news to her.initially she was adamant she doesnt want to see me again,but later she soft pedalled.she got the treatment and well , that was that.
initially, it wasnt easy at home,but gradually we both loosen up.things are yet to get to the same level of trust as before the incidence.she called me on xmas day and asked me to take her to the usual joint,same place where i broke the news to her.there she asked me to swear that i will answer whatever questions she asked me truthfully.i was desperate to pacify her.i did.
she asked me--what if she is the one that got laid by someone else,and got syphylis thereby,and in turn infected me.what will i do if she confess such things to me
i was speech less.my people its not easy o.i was just stammering.she close the topic and said ''you see yourself.any way, it will take divine intervention for me to trust you ever again''
i will live with that.time heal wounds.
honestly i promise myself,i will remain loyal and faithful to her for the rest of my life.
thank you all
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by tpia: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2008
hiiiiiisssssss angry

you dey craze.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
well.you are not crazy.you are blessed.
i forgive your ignorance.to you, the word forgiveness does not exist.it is eye for eye ,tooth for tooth. but come to think of it,if GOD were to punish us for iniquities,who shall stand.none.for the holy book says--''for all have sin and come short of the glory of god'' and the wages of sin is death. but thank GOD.GOD IS NOT MAN,IF MAN WERE TO BE GOD,THEN THE WORLD IS DOOMED.
''FOR GOD SO MUCH LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE''.
THAT SON JESUS CHRIST SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD FOR THE REMISSIION OF OUR SIN.
SINCE I AM NOW BORN AGAIN--OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY AND ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW.
I AM A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST.ALL MY SINS FORGIVEN.THANKS grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Treetop20(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2008
ladoma:

well.you are not crazy.you are blessed.
i forgive your ignorance.to you, the word forgiveness does not exist.it is eye for eye ,tooth for tooth. but come to think of it,if GOD were to punish us for iniquities,who shall stand.none.for the holy book says--''for all have sin and come short of the glory of god'' and the wages of sin is death. but thank GOD.GOD IS NOT MAN,IF MAN WERE TO BE GOD,THEN THE WORLD IS DOOMED.
''FOR GOD SO MUCH LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE''.
THAT SON JESUS CHRIST SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD FOR THE REMISSIION OF OUR SIN.
SINCE I AM NOW BORN AGAIN--OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY AND ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW.
I AM A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST.ALL MY SINS FORGIVEN.THANKS grin

now you remember to quote the bible
i'm sure if you didnt get syphilis then you wouldn't have told your wife about this
you are now a preacher abi? close your filthy mouth and thank God for the wife he has
given you
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2008
TREETOP20 --- I WANT YOU TO SWEAR BY YOUR HEAD THAT SINCE YOU WERE BORN ,YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING STUPID THAT YOU REGRETTED LATER.SWEAR!
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS LIKE TO RUB IT IN ON OTHER PEOPLE.
TO ERR IS HUMAN,BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE
SO,IF SOMEBODY MADE A MISTAKE THAT HE/SHE REGRETTED LATER AND HE/SHE IS SINCERELY SORRY(NOTE THE WORD SINCERELY) FOR THAT ERROR. DOES IT MEAN THERE MUST BE NO REPRIEVE FOR THAT PERSON. DON'T YOU FEEL EVERYBODY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE
FOR GOD SAKE ,WHERE ARE YOUR HEARTS!
ARE THE HEARTS OF MEN SO COLD THAT THEY CANT FORGIVE AGAIN. GOD!
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by outlaws(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2008
cool

Mr. poster, I don't know what kind of advice you want. Do you wants us to inform you to keep it a secret from your wife? The deal is inform her about it asap and seek medical help. Sleeping with your wifes sister is really bad, when it comes to naija culture is really really really bad.

Mistakes is part of life. But one should try not to make one.
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by Akinagirl(f): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2009
How are you and your wife now? And I want to know the answer to her question too. How would you have reacted if the situation was reversed? Would you then be shouting about forgiveness?
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by ladoma(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2009
AKINAGIRL, to be frank with YOU before the incident,we flow freely,but now you can feel the silent barrier, the unseen wall is there between us.However,i know i caused it ,hence ,i am prepare to do anything to bring my relationship to that sweet savor it was before the unfaithful event.
Honestly,i will love other people to learn from this my travail.
You don't really know the value of what you have until you lose it.
As for the answer to the question,i have learnt to be straight in my opinion about issues. Don't let me deceive you, were the situation to be the other way round,as an African man, the woman will be out of my house now.That was why i couldn't bear to look at her straight in the face nor could i give her an answer when she asked me.
And  she knows.
its a funny world,isn't it?
Re: How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis by JJYOU: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2009
na so you for give somebody pickin AIDS becos u clever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Your Father / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Things Every African Immigrant Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.