Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,970 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? (1638 Views)

Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? / Am I Allowed To Miss Solat Because I Went For Classes? / How To Check Solat Time Without Watch Or Any Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by anikum: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
[b][/b]

why do i even with the sincere intention of saying my solat ends up not saying it at the end of the day... its becoming anoying. i wake up late for the subhi prayers thus i usually say it alone . i find it very hard to say my zuhr and asri at work and when i get back home i feel so tired to say all of them together...then i find myself sleeping off without saying them. its been going on for months now like this....i am getting scared...very scared. when my solat becomes faulty as a muslim, am i not becoming defenceless to evils?... what can i do please??

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by maclatunji: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2014
^Praticising Islam takes planning. Use alarms on your phone, adhan alarm as well. Put your phone far from your bed so that you would be forced to go pick it up for Subhi.

You can say Zuhr during lunch break which is 1pm in Nigeria. Asr after close of work at 5pm if making it in the 4 O'clock hour is difficult.

You can branch at your local mosque for Maghrib and Ishai prayers then go home to eat, rest, sleep.

Pray for Allah to make it easy for you, take practical steps with sincere intention to be better and Insha Allah you will.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by anikum: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2014
maclatunji:
^Praticising Islam takes planning. Use alarms on your phone, adhan alarm as well. Put your phone far from your bed so that you would be forced to go pick it up for Subhi.

You can say Zuhr during lunch break which is 1pm in Nigeria. Asr after close of work at 5pm if making it in the 4 O'clock hour is difficult.

You can branch at your local mosque for Maghrib and Ishai prayers then go home to eat, rest, sleep.

Pray for Allah to make it easy for you, take practical steps with sincere intention to be better and Insha Allah you will.

okay, this is practical.. i will try to get the adhan alarm on my phone, i have the normal phone alarm but i dont take it serious anymore, maybe the adhan alarm should trigger some sense into me, then the others too shud be quite practical if i follow how u say it. thank you. God Bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by Akindarchi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
In addition, you can try to look around for other muslims (who also would like to perform their solat regularly) at your Workplace and form a kinda solat clique. So that "peer pressure " can be used to your benefit.
Actively try to ginger yourself with incentives, like you could "convince" yourself that for every solat you make Allah is gonna give you a huge reward. This is true, but most people have a Lil bit of issue with valuing "akhira" benefits since they really can't imagine them, so you could just imagine that for every solat you perform within its time, you get 1million or something like that.
Most importantly make dua

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by khattab02: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Also attitude and mindset towards salaah is very important. How you approach salaah upon hearing the adhan? Are you moved by the call of the adhan? What is your target in meeting the salaah? Is it the first, second or last raka'ah you want to meet? etc. All these has to do with our mindset, attitude and being conscious of prayer times. In sha Allahu ta'ala if you change and strive achieving them, Allah will make it easy for you. May Allah make it easy for you, ameen!
Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by tunde1200(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2014
im having same problems i need to acquire this advises too!.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by Akindarchi(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Some more advice would be that you make realistic plans daily for the solat. Plan your day around the solat, rather than plan your solat around your day. Try using the solat as benchmarks, like you could set a target to do ABC right up until zuhr, take a nap between zuhr and asr, make an appointment for a meeting to be 15 minutes after asr. This way the solat becomes a part of your daily schedule.
Allah says in the qu'ran (I am not quoting) that He has gifted us with solat for it to be a relief from burden.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Assalamu aleikum... A few years back I had the same problem, when I just started practicing.Because previously I was muslim because my parents where. Anyway, I needed not much tricks, I just asked Allah's forgiveness frequently, because I saw a hadith in which a man came to the prophet s.a.w and said that he had problems waking up and praying @night and the prophet s.a.w said "your sins wouldn't let you", sorry I can't recall the hadith number. So, I figured asking for forgiveness would draw me closer to Allah so I did that. Alhamdulillah, now I pray five times daily and @times even tahajud. I hope that helps, and I'll be praying for you so help me do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by coolbis: 12:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Always do Istigfar and dont 4get to mention dis problem anytime you pray.
Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by olaaz: 12:49am On Apr 13, 2015
You can check this post and make effort on it.
I pray Allah make it work for you
http://islampass..com/2015/04/how-to-make-your-praysolaat-without-you.html#more
Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by abisolaarshow(f): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2015
I also have the same challenge but Alhamdulillah am getting better still hope to do better though. if u av a mosque close to u its great. nowhere to pray at my work place so I observe zhur n asri when I get home then rest and go to the mosque when its like 20 mins to ishai and I do my moghrib n join the congregation for Ishai. and sometimes when I'm really very tired I get to the mosque earlier to observe all my debts before Ishai. And it also helps when I tell my self that I can do it n the other ppl who don't miss salat don't av two heads and i get one a step higher spiritually. whenever I complete my prayer I sleep with ease.
Re: Why Am I Finding It Hard To Make Consistent My Daily Solat?? by Artless360(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
I kinda hv a similiar problem bt wat somtyz helpin me is havin a mosque close by..peer presure,MUM Presure,i do hav dz fear of Allah's punishment.. though m young so most time d problem wit my solat is watchin futball&movie,major impurity,sleep etc so i kinda nid hlp also to strengten my solat too... thankz

(1) (Reply)

Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? / Surah Yasin – Surah Yasin With Translation And Audio Recitation / Islam; A Cure For Ebola Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.