Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? (1096 Views)

Doing A Phd Is Often A Waste Of Time, Says The Economist / Enormous Salaries Of BankPHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? by frog12: 2:29am On Oct 26, 2014
Why should NNPC employees or any of the government owned oil companies get atleast 1million NAIRA in salaries every month? It is even reported that some receive up to 5million NAIRA a month, when there are many unemployed youths around?

Should the government restructure NNPC and stop this waste, and use that money to create more employment?
Re: NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? by Bekwarra(m): 2:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Too much
Re: NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? by Horrlah(f): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2014
What can I say??m gonna b workin in sum oil company someday
Re: NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? by frog12: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2014
It's quite serious, this money can be used to fight unemployment. Even after retirement, I hear these NNPC guys get up to N300k a month in pension!

Horrlah:
What can I say??m gonna b workin in sum oil company someday
Re: NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? by ideepaul: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Stop complaining, build your own career...so you won't regret like me(past though!)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Volunteer Job? / If You Can Do This Job, You Will Be A Great Person! / Training On Ankara / Wedding Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.