Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution (10098 Views)

Tyre Pressure Mistakes We Make / Top 10 Car Maintenance Mistakes / Top Car Maintenance Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Caveatemptor(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
ademola7:
Nothing of that will ever happen.I am a licensed owner.There is always a consideration on some importers like us;also my friend that got me the license in abuja head office of custom has assurred me to relax and hussle to get my consignment out in due time.make no mistake'it will not happen and i hope you dont mislead the public.thank for your contribution

My friend stop lying.
Cargo over 90 days in the sea ports automatically fall under overtime cargo liable to seizure and auction.
Cargo in the airports over 30 days automatically fall under overtime cargo and are liable to seizure and auction.
People be wise please.

3 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by San2ski(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Scary,
My boss asked for a 2010/11 G550 and that small range for the missus and I told him I could get it. (Plus a clean BigDaddy for me too grin)I hoped on NairaLand. True. But now this
Really confused.
angry angry angry angry
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
ademola7:
This is the SUV when it was in USA.2011 HONDA CRV-EX with 37,000 mileage,I will attached the bill of ladin on request.Thanks
naira landers Pls stay away from this Honda, it's a salvage flood. I repeat, it's a flooded vehicle. Salvage flood it is. Buy at Ur own peril.

3 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
chukel:
naira landers Pls stay away from this Honda, it's a salvage flood. I repeat, it's a flooded vehicle. Salvage flood it is. Buy at Ur own peril.
please post the vin report that make it flooded sir.You need to understnd that i intentionally opened the thread to welcome all sort of castigation.I cant be angry on any ground with any post as it is my fault.You are very free to castigate; make sure you are on the thruth.Thank sir

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by FastShipping: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
ademola7:
please post the vin report that make it flooded sir.You need to understnd that i intentionally opened the thread to welcome all sort of castigation.I cant be angry on any ground with any post as it is my fault.You are very free to castigate; make sure you are on the thruth.Thank sir
what is that "SF" on the windshield. Just explain what it is. If it is not salvage flood, I will delete that comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Please naira landers, go to copart.com and search for cars with title "FS" and see if it's not water/flood damage. I still stand to be corrected
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
chukel:
what is that "SF" on the windshield. Just explain what it is. If it is not salvage flood, I will delete that comment.
there are two separate statement you have just made now.Flood is a disaster on his own and salvage is another disaster.I have never heard of salvage flooded before.You can only conclude on a particular description of an auction car if you only have a VIN NUMBER.You don't just see a car with the word SF and come to final conclusion and say salvage flood,It can as well be Salvage Ford lo!my big brother.Whenever you are confused then ask for the Vin number first.Please delete your post good night sir.
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Caveatemptor(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Anxiety
Grips Importers, Agents Over
Customs New Clearance
Deadline
By Enyeribe Anyanwu
Lagos — Importers and their agents have
been thrown into anxiety and panic as a
new cargo clearance deadline announced
by the Nigeria Customs Service comes into
force.
The new goods clearance deadline says
that goods that arrive the nation's ports will
now have a maximum of 28 days to dwell in
the ports, after which they will be declared
as overtime cargoes and gazetted for
auctioning by the federal government.
Previously, the deadline was 90 days.
Already, a total of 1,046 laden containers,
272 vehicles, one boat and a number of
palletised or packaged items including
twisted steel rods, cement, plant equipment,
'iron bending equipment', industrial
generator, cable reel and chemicals have
been caught in the web of the new deadline
and subsequently declared overtime/
abandoned goods at the nation's ports.
LEADERSHIP sighted a copy of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria Official Gazette No. 70
Vol. 96 and Government Notice No. 290,
issued in Lagos and dated November 13,
The document entitled, "Sales of Overtime/
abandoned goods," stated inter alia: "All
goods that arrived Apapa/ Tin -can Island/
Lilypond/Kirikiri Lighter Jetty/Murtala
Mohammed Airport, Cargo and International,
Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar and Warri
ports, which have become due as overtime/
abandoned, on or before November, 6,
2009, including the underlisted overtime/
abandoned goods will be sold by the
Committee for Disposal of Overtime/
Abandoned Goods at the Ports without any
further notice, if not carried out of the ports
30 days from the date of this publication."
T he document which gave the record of
overtime/abandoned goods at the nation's
ports as at November, 6, 2009, credited the
various terminals in Lagos with a total of
1164 units of these consignments, while the
other port locations outside, namely; Onne
and Port Harcourt Area 11, of the Nigeria
Customs Service had 237 containerised
consignments.
The circular signed by M. Mohammed,
Assistant Comptroller-General,
Headquarters, was addressed to all Deputy
Comptrollers-General, (DCGs) all Assistant-
Comptrollers-General, (ACGs), Zonal
Coordinators, Customs Area Controllers, all
Controllers (Federal Operations Units,
(FOUs) and all Heads of Units, emphasised
that any cargo arriving the nation's ports
now has a dwell time of 28 days after which
it falls into overtime and could be sold in
accordance with the relevant statutes.
"At the expiration of the stipulated 28 days
dwell time, the CAC of the command, where
goods are domiciled, shall forward a
comprehensive unclaimed cargo list (UCL)
to the terminal operator, directing him to
transfer the goods to the government
warehouse for safe custody. The CAC shall
then forward same to the Comptroller-
General of Customs (CGC) for further
action," the document further said.
LEADERSHIP investigation shows that
agents are divided over the new
development. While some of the
associations have assented to the directive,
others are finding it a bitter pill to swallow
and are therefore spoiling for a showdown
with the relevant authorities.
Ads by Google
Copyright © 2009 Leadershi
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
ademola7:
there are two separate statement you have just made now.Flood is a disaster on his own and salvage is another disaster.I have never heard of salvage flooded before.You can only conclude on a particular description of an auction car if you only have a VIN NUMBER.You don't just see a car with the word SF and come to final conclusion and say salvage flood,It can as well be Salvage Ford lo!my big brother.Whenever you are confused then ask for the Vin number first.Please delete your post good night sir.
my friend enough of ur lies. U think u r the only one that has access to copart? NL, the trick is u pay for a Honda that is in a container which u have not seen. When u go to clear, after drowning in dumurrage then u will meet a lemon. That Honda is a flood salvage QED

2 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
chukel:
There are two separate statement you have just lunched now.Flood is a disaster on its own nd salvage is another disaster.I have never heard of salvage flood before.You can only conclude on a particular auction car if you only have a vin number.You dont just see a car with word SF and conclude it a salvage flood.It can as well be salvage Ford escape my biggest brother lo!
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
ademola7:
There are two separate statement you have just lunched now.Flood is a disaster on its own nd salvage is another disaster.I have never heard of salvage flood before.You can only conclude on a particular auction car if you only have a vin number.You dont just see a car with word SF and conclude it a salvage flood.It can as well be salvage Ford escape my biggest brother lo!
lol. U r a joker. U have not changed a bit. Anyone can Google salvage flood vehicle. Copart.com is my witness. Let anyone in doubt go there, look for a car with "SF" title and check the type of primary or secondary damage written for the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by nasoj: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2014
Zelinjo:

http://www.copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e2s2&lotId=28486084&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

You're right I think? The link above is a 2011 salvage - flood vehicle with the title:SALVAGE CERT-FLOOD and it has SF on the screen, same as his CRV.

So I guess it can be salvage and flood at same time.
i think you are getting it wrong, request for the vin to confirm. below are links to flood cars without SF on the screen.

http://copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s3&lotId=27499114&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

http://copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s3&lotId=31628034&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

http://copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s3&lotId=28676424&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by aaidel(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2014
see crocodile confession after that long diatribe you still have the mind to try and pass off a lemon to someone that in your own writeup would have been helping OP remember that there is God ooh!!!!
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2014
nasoj:
i think you are getting it wrong, request for the vin to confirm. below are links to flood cars without SF on the screen.

http://copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s3&lotId=27499114&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

http://copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s3&lotId=31628034&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS

http://copart.com/c2/homeSearch.html?_eventId=getLot&execution=e1s3&lotId=28676424&returnPage=SEARCH_RESULTS
there is no vehicle with SF on the windshield that does not have a flood damage. Take ur time and look for all the "SF" on windshield vehicles. Anyone that is not flood/water damage, I will delete my comments. To prove me wrong, Ademola should provide a valid shipping document with the vin of this vehicle so that dat we verify. He shouldn't just throw vin at us cos he can just get the vin of any 2011 crv.

4 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2014
ademola7:

@phemmy;when the business is going good u have enjoyed my relationship with u.U have shipped a lot of cars;please i understood ur position.My response was as a result of u asking me to be aware that my name as a consignee has been changed.Dont blame me for that as am getting hit from the nigeria custom services asking that my container will be confiscated in due time.please my big brother femmy ur shiping money shall be paid this week we are entering.Sorry for the trouble.So u can expose ur brother ademola now cos of money lo?

This is not a joke but since it is within the clan go ahead and laff. U won't get any further dealing with nna boyz tho
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Ishilove: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2014
O ma ga ke. Ademola7, have you paid the youngman who opened a thread some months back?

Eyop, please remind me of his name. angry
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2014
nasoj:

NB. Not all flood vehicles have SF written on the windshield, but all vehicles with SF on the windshield are flood/water damaged vehicles.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Nice to see a Nigerian owning up and begging for forgiveness... even if only after a very long while. More of such and we could really be on the way to being a great nation.

You guys should take it easy on him. He's down already, killing him now would be a loose - loose situation. But yeah let there be full disclosure going forward. Cut your looses and Sell off the remaining cars as quickly & cheaply as possible, regain your liquidity and maybe a few people will be able to take a leap of faith in you by trusting and providing you with upfront money to get some deals done. Selah!
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by andresia(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Ademola

You gave me a postdated dud cheque! And when the date passed, 15 October, and I complained to you, you were cheeky enough to threaten me with arrest!
Remember how you were pleading when I came to your place?

Get set to arrest me as I prepare to come to Lagos.

please dont chicken out! I want to be arrested with the bounced cheque you issued to me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 27, 2014
I followed the links and could not find any information that says that the vehicle (CRV) is salvaged flood. I'm willing to learn though so if someone wants to post link to a specific car.

Here is what I've been able to find:

"Damage Codes

Damage Codes are used to indicate known damage to the lot. Damage codes are listed as Primary Damage (1st) and Secondary Damage (2nd). Both Damage Codes indicate significant information about the lot and any one code should not be interpreted to carry more significance than the other.

•AO - ALL OVER
•BC - BIOHAZARDOUS/CHEMICAL
•BE - BURN - ENGINE
•BI - BURN - INTERIOR
•BN - BURN
•CC - CASH FOR CLUNKERS
•DH - DAMAGE HISTORY
•FD - FRAME DAMAGE REPORTED
•FR - FRONT END
•HL - HAIL
•MC - MECHANICAL
•MN - MINOR DENTS/SCRATCHES
•NW - NORMAL WEAR
•PR - PARTIAL/INCOMPLETE REPAIR
•RJ - REJECTED REPAIR
•RO - ROLLOVER
•RR - REAR END
•SD - SIDE
•ST - STRIPPED
•TP - TOP/ROOF
•UK - UNKNOWN
•UN - UNDERCARRIAGE
•VI - MISSING/ALTERED VIN
•VN - VANDALISM
•VP - REPLACED VIN
•WA - WATER/FLOOD

These codes indicate known or reported damage only and are limited by their nature. Copart expressly disclaims the accuracy of Damage Codes, as information may not accurately reflect the type or extent of damage to any vehicle. Damage Codes may not be used or relied upon for bidding purposes or for any other reason. Copart strongly recommends that Members thoroughly inspect lots before purchase. "

In regards to the matter on the ground, maybe an enterprising money man can come to your aid and take over your short term finances and business dealings. Clear the stuff from customs, deliver and collect money for the vehicles preordered from the package, advertise and sell off the ones that belongs to you, then pay off your debtors.

I know you're repentant and all but I don't see how you will expect someone to trust and buy form you right now. And if I read you correctly you're still seeking sales from this impounded shipment to settle guys.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by chukel(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2014
CityNG:
I followed the links and could not find any information that says that the vehicle (CRV) is salvaged flood. I'm willing to learn though so if someone wants to post link to a specific car.

Here is what I've been able to find:

"Damage Codes

Damage Codes are used to indicate known damage to the lot. Damage codes are listed as Primary Damage (1st) and Secondary Damage (2nd). Both Damage Codes indicate significant information about the lot and any one code should not be interpreted to carry more significance than the other.

•AO - ALL OVER
•BC - BIOHAZARDOUS/CHEMICAL
•BE - BURN - ENGINE
•BI - BURN - INTERIOR
•BN - BURN
•CC - CASH FOR CLUNKERS
•DH - DAMAGE HISTORY
•FD - FRAME DAMAGE REPORTED
•FR - FRONT END
•HL - HAIL
•MC - MECHANICAL
•MN - MINOR DENTS/SCRATCHES
•NW - NORMAL WEAR
•PR - PARTIAL/INCOMPLETE REPAIR
•RJ - REJECTED REPAIR
•RO - ROLLOVER
•RR - REAR END
•SD - SIDE
•ST - STRIPPED
•TP - TOP/ROOF
•UK - UNKNOWN
•UN - UNDERCARRIAGE
•VI - MISSING/ALTERED VIN
•VN - VANDALISM
•VP - REPLACED VIN
•WA - WATER/FLOOD

These codes indicate known or reported damage only and are limited by their nature. Copart expressly disclaims the accuracy of Damage Codes, as information may not accurately reflect the type or extent of damage to any vehicle. Damage Codes may not be used or relied upon for bidding purposes or for any other reason. Copart strongly recommends that Members thoroughly inspect lots before purchase. "

In regards to the matter on the ground, maybe an enterprising money man can come to your aid and take over your short term finances and business dealings. Clear the stuff from customs, deliver and collect money for the vehicles preordered from the package, advertise and sell off the ones that belongs to you, then pay off your debtors.

I know you're repentant and all but I don't see how you will expect someone to trust and buy form you right now. And if I read you correctly you're still seeking sales from this impounded shipment to settle guys.
my brother, I have bought cars from copart and I kn wat I'm saying. WA which is for water damage is the type of damage and not title. The title for water damaged car is either SF or FS which is flood salvage or salvage flood. Any car on copart auction with SF on d windshield denotes a car with water or flood damage
For clean cars, the title is CT-clean title, then under damage u will see normal wear. This is something most buyers don't know. I learnt the hard way. Believe me, it is a flood damaged car. Let someone ask for the VIN of this car as a buyer and let's run it. This guy has not changed. See the one I bought and learnt the hard way. What u posted are damage codes not title codes.

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Oct 27, 2014
ademola7:

I presently have two containers and 2011 model of Honda CRV ON RORO at Tincan.
The first containers,which has 4 cars inside including 2013 X3 BMW,Toyota Camry 2002 which belong to one of the angry nairalander, [b]1999 camry and Honda accords which belongs to me,2011 CRV-EX also belong to me and the market value is around 5.5 million

because it a full option,These cars and containers have already spent almost three months in Tin-can.I am currently paying almost 50,000 daily demur-age which has been giving me sleepless night despite that I have a clearing licensed that belongs to me.I need a help of any naira-lander and clearing agents who can help out on this subject matter and negotiate a deal with us as it involved money.I believed this situation is one of the reasons why am stucked.The second container, which have three cars,landed about 3 weeks ago, I have already sourced it out on arrangement to a 3rd party clearing agents.The 2011 CRV HONDA on RORO needs clearing by any buyer,At present,900k would clear it.If any buyer willing to pay me 3 million and then clear it from his /her own,I will release the bill of lading on request .I would gladdy accept the offer.We can go to the Kiri- kiri lighter terminal together.Any willing Nigeria ready to help me should reach me on 08178751092 or you can go back to my initial thread and read my achievement and the level of my mistakes before I asked Seun to lock it for a reasons best known to me.

@ the bolded you can't really say you own a vehicle/s cause you are neck deep in debt, I think you should call the guys you are owning to see if they will be interested in helping you out to clear your stuff (paying a bit more) put them in small groups and use "your cars" to settle them they decide how to liqidate the cars to get their money back. Asking the public to pay 900k/3m for a 2011 CRV that they can not inspect is really not a deal. Fix your problem in house or drop your prices, its presently too hot and you are yet to regain trust from your fellow car dealers or NLDers.

Modified. Instead of claiming your car is not flooded, as you have always done just paste the vin, It would make selling your 3.6M CRV a lot easy.

Note if you do not post the vin, then 100% the car has issues and the posters above are correct.

7 Likes

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by andre82(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2014
^^^U said it all...
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by andresia(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2014
@Ademola

I want to make you a deal you can't refuse since you now claimed to have turned a leaf:

since you threatened to arrest me, I will be in Lagos this week to turn myself in for 'arrest'. Only when you do dat, then will the house now know you are a man of your words. Please no running away.

until that is done, you are still what you are: a man incapable of honouring financial transactions
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by andresia(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2014
And whoever advised you on the fiasco of opening a thread on nairaland did you a great disservice.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
andresia:
@Ademola
I want to make you a deal you can't refuse since you now claimed to have turned a leaf:
since you threatened to arrest me, I will be in Lagos this week to turn myself in for 'arrest' . Only when you do dat, then will the house now know you are a man of your words. Please no running away.
until that is done, you are still what you are: a man incapable of honouring financial transactions

Andresia no vex nah, dat one nah (business packaging) grin

Ademola call the man and apologise there are simple ways of solving big problems.

1 Like

Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
chukel:
my brother, I have bought cars from copart and I kn wat I'm saying. WA which is for water damage is the type of damage and not title. The title for water damaged car is either SF or FS which is flood salvage or salvage flood. Any car on copart auction with SF on d windshield denotes a car with water or flood damage
For clean cars, the title is CT-clean title, then under damage u will see normal wear. This is something most buyers don't know. I learnt the hard way. Believe me, it is a flood damaged car. Let someone ask for the VIN of this car as a buyer and let's run it. This guy has not changed. See the one I bought and learnt the hard way. What u posted are damage codes not title codes.
I will post the bill of ladin with the vin check atleast that will give you a clue on that.@adresia l am not making mistake for opening the thread.the thread is for a pupose that welcome any kind of abuse.names calling and solutions.i am not intimidated at all
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by andresia(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2014
ademola7:
I will post the bill of ladin with the vin check atleast that will give you a clue on that.@adresia l am not making mistake for opening the thread.the thread is for a pupose that welcome any kind of abuse.names calling and solutions.i am not intimidated at all

Fine.

I will have that cheque stamped again today by 12pm @d bank.

Solution indeed
Re: My Mistakes,my Reasons And My Solution by andresia(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Andresia no vex nah, dat one nah (business packaging) grin

Ademola call the man and apologise there are simple ways of solving big problems.

Bros, no mind that oga business packager.

Repentance and solutions indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Vacuum Cleaner / CLEANEST 2019 RAV4 LIMITED 36M LAST LAST!!! / 2012 Model Benz GL550 4matic Toks Full Option Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.