Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents (35592 Views)

Nigerian Military Recaptures Two More Communities From Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Recaptures Mubi / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by DVMtuppence(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
f
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Youngzedd(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2014
Ceasefire ke, ceasewind ni

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by IAMGEJ(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2014
I thought there were some cease fire stuffs?
Or the boko guys don't know the meaning of ceasefire?

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by okeyximo(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Dahmum(f): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
I tôt Boko Haram don surrender na
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by watchindelta(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
i think say federal government don settle with boko boiz oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Johnnoo(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Good job NA!!!
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by IfyAwazie(f): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2014
D more dey kill dem, d more dey increase.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by ghost1718(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2014
Rikidony:
Dozens of Boko Haram insurgents were reportedly killed early Saturday morning in the fight for Abadam, Borno State, between Multi National Joint Task Force (MNJTF) and the terrorists.

Leadership recalls that town was captured last week despite the previously reached ceasefire agreement . At least 40 people were killed and many residents fled to the border communities in Niger Republic in fear for their lives.

However today, October 26, it was learnt from witnesses and security sources that no fewer than 24 insurgents were killed around Abadam as MNJTF soldiers had managed to reclaim Abadam.

The operation was successful due to the combined effort of the air and ground troops, the sources said. In the course of the air attack the most occupied Boko Haram spots of the town were shelled, following which the terrorists scampered into the bushes where they ran into the ambush of the ground troops.

The military source, who pleaded anonymity, confirmed the recapture saying: “We have triumphed against the terrorists and more progress is being made towards liberating towns and villages; I can guarantee you that Abadam is now secured.”

One of Abadam residents identified as Aliyu Goni also confirmed the information in a phone interview with the journalists:

“I saw many dead bodies as we were returning back to Abadam after the soldiers encouraged us to go back home. There were many corpses of the Boko Haram members in Arge ward where the leader of the Boko Haram that led the insurgents into Abadam was seen issuing orders.”

www.naij.com/311420-military-recapture-abadam-kill-dozens-of-boko-haram-insurgents.html
if them like make them kill THem self finish all i No is that by 2015 everything GO better

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Bryan12(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2014
omenka:
Where is the ceasefire
Which ceasefire??

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Johnnoo(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2014
IfyAwazie:
D more dey kill dem, d more dey increase.

I always wonder
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by morbid: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
My false tooth has fallen off;I think I should call in sick.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by lonelydora: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ is working. Ceasefire my foot.

1 Like

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by temitemi1(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2014
God blesS u our Nigeria military!! GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by MadCow1: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2014
Terrorists dont die, they multiply... cool

Sooooo.. Kill em where ever you find em.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Johnnoo(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2014
watchindelta:
i think say federal government don settle with boko boiz oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Settle ke!!! These BH boys are heartless...
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by kellyJames5(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
They don't want to respect the cease fire agreement,then,
KILL THEM ALL!
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by justitiaomnibus(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2014
But. This Boko Haramites are very many in Number o
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Franchise21(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2014
MrBigPrick:
JEEZ WTF!!! I didn't even know Boko Haram had captured Ibadan sef. What a welcome news.

Sai GEJ!!!!
Effect of cancer of d eye
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by gbodimowo(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2014
OK
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
[deleted]

2 Likes

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by hikmojj(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2014
I thought there was cease fire agreemen? 9ja na only you waka come? Dearis God sa.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Vado(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Youngzedd:
Ceasefire ke, ceasewind ni

Lmfao.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by kaffy4tope(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2014
justi4jesu:
This is serious shocked

Lmao

This is serious? What's serious about it? undecided

Just cos some people wanna advertise their signature don make dem dey type unrelated words #Wubbish# sad
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by chaberry(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2014
MrBigPrick:
JEEZ WTF!!! I didn't even know Boko Haram had captured Ibadan sef. What a welcome news.

Sai GEJ!!!!
Your own serious oo, have you gone 4 a check-up?
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by Ambi25: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2014
kill them all
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by mayorall(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2014
justi4jesu:
This is serious shocked

Longest time miss.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by wizrisky(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Nice job

Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by onatisi(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2014
IAMGEJ:
I thought there were some cease fire stuffs?
Or the boko guys don't know the meaning of ceasefire?
yes there is a ceasefire in place and it is holding . But the ceasefire is with the mainstream boko haram group. There are many splinter groups operating as well ,it isn't every attack by militants that is carried out by the main boko group. The main group has its demands and negotiations are going on. Many splinter groups don't want the ceasefire because of the money they are making and also many of these splinter groups are privately funded by politicians in order to use the groups in the coming elections. The release of the chibok girls remains a top priority for the fg and the fg will not jeopardise the safety and release of the girls just because of 100 terrorists.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by IAMGEJ(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Na wa o, So wich group dey with our gals na?
I can't wait to celebrate their coming back oh.. cool cool
onatisi:
yes there is a ceasefire in place and it is holding . But the ceasefire is with the mainstream boko haram group. There are many splinter groups operating as well ,it isn't every attack by militants that is carried out by the main boko group. The main group has its demands and negotiations are going on. Many splinter groups don't want the ceasefire because of the money they are making and also many of these splinter groups are privately funded by politicians in order to use the groups in the coming elections. The release of the chibok girls remains a top priority for the fg and the fg will not jeopardise the safety and release of the girls just because of 100 terrorists.
Re: Military Recaptures Abadam & Kills Dozens Of Insurgents by eleko1: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Oluyemi Says Who Nigeria's Messiah Is-a Must Read! / Photo Of Layal Tinubu's Mother / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.