Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Peter Okoye Reveals Why He Signed Olympic Milk Deal Without His Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reveals Why He Signed Olympic Milk Deal Without His Brother (951 Views)

Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight / Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Peter Okoye Is A Blue Father Christmas For Olympic Milk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reveals Why He Signed Olympic Milk Deal Without His Brother by Chazzyboy: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
This Is About ME! Peter Okoye Explains why He Signed Olympic Milk Deal Without His Twin Brother
Peter Okoye during his unvieling as Olympic Milk ambassador explained the reason he was the only one who got the deal and not along with his brother Paul Okoye making P Square. Speaking at his inaugural
“Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul.
Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the entertainment industry, I felt honoured to be chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot, not just to me but also to my fans. If a brand isn’t worth it I havenothing to do with such a brand. The fact that I am ready to work with this brand is an indication of its top quality,” he said.

Re: Peter Okoye Reveals Why He Signed Olympic Milk Deal Without His Brother by king32(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Download Nice To Meet You By Muna (Download)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Photos From Their Wedding Anniversary Celebration / I Want To Be That Se.x Symbol With My Posters In People's Bedrooms-maheeda / 'oga Boss' Ill Bliss Prays For Boko Haram Sponsors Following Baga Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.