Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition (1691 Views)

KWANKWASO To SARAKI: Don’t Destroy APC With Your Ambition / Be Prepared To Play Credible Opposition, Mark Tells PDP / Senator Mark Delaying Jonathan's Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by theshadyexpress(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
President of the Senate, Senator David Mark, yesterday told the Kano state governor and the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential aspirant, Engr. Rabiu Kwankwanso, that he (Mark) cannot support his presidential ambition on the platform of the APC.

Senator Mark, who made this disclosure when Kwankwanso paid him a courtesy call at the National Assembly Complex to solicit his support for his aspiration, said “it is completely impossible for me to support you. Good as your wishes may be, I can’t grant them.”

According to the President of the Senate, “the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is the correct platform to contest election and I have always advised the Senators so. If you don’t make it in your new party, feel free to come back to us because you have always belonged on this side.”

He however advised politicians to “play politics without bitterness because God gives power to whom he wants and at any time He wishes.”

Earlier, Kwankwanso, who described Mark’s leadership of the National Assembly as “powerful and responsible”, said that though he was yet to formally declare his interest in the presidential race, he was in the National Assembly to see the President of the Senate, members and other officers of both chambers as part of his consultation.

“As a member of the extended family of the National Assembly, you will have little or no option other than to support your own,” he told Senator Mark.

He noted that as part of APC support for the National Assembly, it is making “a special consideration” for members to return to the
National Assembly, noting however that the party was not offering automatic tickets.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/16/senator-mark-tells-kwankwaso-support-ambition/#.VD_ojqldvd4.twitter

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by adonbilivit: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2014
GBAM! senator Mark is a genius.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by dtruth3(m): 4:00am On Oct 27, 2014
kwankwaso, please wake up from your slumber. it's already morning. For your information, Mark has been positioned for President come 2019. So dont use your Ragae to spoil someone's Blues!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by idumuose(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2014
David mark positioned for 2019 election? Can you post the source where you got this rare information please?

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by theshadyexpress(m): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Kwankwaso has begun his dance of shame

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by Omexonomy: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2014
He wants to contest on the platform of APC and want to remain inthe PDP.
It is very crystal clear that most of the leaders of APC are thieves and confuse clown of the highest order. Even egift barcanista and cramjones aka pay per post can do far more better than those people (APC leaders).

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by petrov10: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Is kwwkwanso maaad ?

Y ask an oppostion to suppport u

He's dance of shame has truely begun grin
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2014
next port of call will be aso rock to ask GEJ to support his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by gunuvi(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
next port of call will be aso rock to ask GEJ to support his ambition.
he is already doing that indirectly. but APC always says PDP members are all thieves and corrupt. the question is why consult corrupt people. the other time na baba who was appointed their navigator. now mark leadership is powerful and responsible. useless confused power drunk sets of collective children of anger.

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2014
gunuvi:

he is already doing that indirectly. but APC always says PDP members are all thieves and corrupt. the question is why consult corrupt people. the other time na baba who was appointed their navigator. now mark leadership is powerful and responsible. useless confused power drunk sets of collective children of anger.
my brother I am tired for Apc,except buhari and tinubu and few people all the top shot are ex PDP members,while condemning PDP you are still poaching their corrupt members?

1 Like

Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by akumada1: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Imagine Kwankwaso consulting David Mark who is a pdp member to support his ambition. I tired for Nigerian politicians.
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by gunuvi(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
my brother I am tired for Apc,except buhari and tinubu and few people all the top shot are ex PDP members,while condemning PDP you are still poaching their corrupt members?
I wonder o
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by Kinkale(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2014
If this news has any modicum of truth within then i must confess that kwakwa is a crazy dude. Lemme suggest that he meets GEJ and other PDP chieftains to support his stewpid ambition. But i smell lies shaa
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by theshadyexpress(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2014
It is obvious that kwankwaso after mouthing around is nothing but an empty shell

He said pdp is corrupt but he has to still consult with the corrupt pdp members before he declares for presidency,and this apc people will say gej is clueless

Abeg gej till 2019
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by johnmartus(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2014
notting special about that its just a consultation wooing your opponent is not a crime
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by theshadyexpress(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
johnmartus:
notting special about that its just a consultation wooing your opponent is not a crime

You apshits keep saying pdp is corrupt but u still end up consulting dem b4 u take any decisions
Re: Senator Mark Tells Kwankwaso: I Cannot Support Your Ambition by mekd: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
something must be wrong with him(kwankwaso)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan / After 12 Productive Years, Abike Dabiri-erewa Bows Out Gracefully / Aliero Decamps To APC, Wins Senate Ticket Few Hours After Decamp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.