Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,622 members, 7,979,107 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tinubu And His Bloody Exploiters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And His Bloody Exploiters. (386 Views)

'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And His Bloody Exploiters. by Chinedutruth: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2014
If there is anything terrifying about Tinubu, it is how his aides exploit and deceive people. Tinubu leads a house of deception. One of his hatchet exploiters is one Mr sunday dare. A former journalist that takes joy in brown envelopes while he was in Tell and The News Magazine, he was also known to have betrayed many people. He is sly, a liar and he is a con-star. How do you explain the way he exploits his fellow workers at Freedom House and the domestic servants at Bour- especially the girls? He rips them off monthly. How can a man like this con-man stand as Tinubu's image maker? It only tells you what the subject stands for. I'm coming back with more information about Mr sunday dare and other Tinubu's aides who are nothing but common exploiters and criminals. Watch out. I'm talking from experience because I'm a victim. Watch out for more in the House of Horror!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Presidential Candidate What Will Be Your Manifestos? / Boko Haram: 17 Killed, 30 More Abducted In Borno / PDP Sweeps Delta LG Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.