Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,106 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (42794 Views)

Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED) / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Mum Said I Shouldn't Help Or Buy Anything For Dad Because He Abandoned Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by youngice(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
SFTG , that man dey Nairaland I, in see a pple blast am....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by morbid: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thank God it is finally achieved. The media is as important to the human race as oil is to the Nigerian economy.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by freshness2020: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
..God the reporter that brought this news to limelight.. kudos to the Reporter!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by nigerfine: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Happy to see them reunited. It takes a great heart to say "forgive ...I'm sorry,''.let all concern begin a new chapter.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
talk2smat:

www.punchng.com/news/eight-years-after-abandoned-kids-reunite-with-father/
how does this effect the price of water melon in the market?
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by monemsis(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Think the man need 2nd burial 8-)
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by tizblink: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omoh! After eight years? Thank God for the reunion tho'
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have no pity for the man....they should have let the mob have at him a bit....

Eight years....sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
This one na prodigal father oo

For him to have the courage to return irrespective of the consequences it shows that God really answers prayers

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by wapkid(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kenya: Hayatou mourns slain Bafana Bafana captain - 9jabliz.com via @9jabliz.com

Immunity: Lawyer hails retention of immunity clause for political office holders - 9jabliz.com via @9jabliz.com

2015 elections: Germany, France urge INEC to defend Nigeria, Africa’s image - 9jabliz.com via @9jabliz.com

Man, 28, sentenced to 6 days community service for stealing pot of soup - 9jabliz.com via @9jabliz.com

Obama congratulates Rousseff on Brazil poll win - 9jabliz.com via @9jabliz.com

The Spark Rookie of the Month: My plans for Classifieds – Delords Amuzie - 9jabliz.com @9jabliz.com
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Oyeneku3: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kabiyesi

Must

See this undecided
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Talkcentral: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
lafx
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by monemsis(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rubbish post OP latter na posts like ' missing dog locates it owner :/
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by otswag(m): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
In saner countries, this man would never be allowed to be d caretaker of thèse kids. He's no différent from a sperm donor. The négative criticism from his pix being published and not a change of heart drove him out from hiding.

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by JAZES(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
What a heartless human being.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Ovialekhe(f): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
power of the Press.I believe the man never knew the magnitude of his offence until it was published in the newspaper. Thank God he came 4ward cos I was thinking of adopting those kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Talkcentral: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Go ahead osun joooh

Osun Election Tribunal: PDP Aspirant Gets More Valid Votes

>>>http://www.ngnews247..com/nigerian-politics-news/osun-election-tribunal-pdp-aspirant-gets-more-valid-votes/
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by DesireOfNations(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Those who want 2lynch him have they solved dia own personal problems?Frustrated people looking 4scapegoats 2vent dia depression on!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
whaooooooo.......happy for the children........ sign of responsibility despite the insult that might follow from people . ...
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na wao, pple get mind 4 diz we country oo
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Segadem(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
The prodigal son sorry the prodigal father has returned.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by oliy24(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
mmmustapha:
If you can't take care of them then why didn't you use condom? I will sacrifice everything I have for my children

what if you don't have anything to sacrifice bro.
blame no man, live your life and be thankful
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by j4sure(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
So pathetic.hmmmm
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Onyiido: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am sooo happy for the reunion. Pray he doesn't behave cowardly again
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by centjamie(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
so touching
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by nerodenero: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Everybody deserves a second chance.Happy for the man and his children.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by tiswell(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
mmmustapha:
If you can't take care of them then why didn't you use condom? I will sacrifice everything I have for my children
Word,bro.
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by patfem(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nawa oo. Hope say d man is truely change nw?
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by Gboliwe: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Punch forming "wildly read newspaper". I am sure that man is a nairalander and that his babe - Ruth Okochi, chei! I seem to know a nairalander that fits the small description given. tongue

Good to know the man did the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by profmathsland(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crucial U-turn. cheesy
Re: Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Happy ending for the kids...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.