Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,952 members, 7,936,042 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

EXPOSED!!! Police Men Caught In The Act In Edo State! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EXPOSED!!! Police Men Caught In The Act In Edo State! (790 Views)

Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State) / Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / Multichoice's Scheme For Defrauding Nigerians Exposed, Police Arrests Two . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! Police Men Caught In The Act In Edo State! by karizmanigeria(m): 2:36am On Oct 27, 2014
a team of renegade policemen, openly
defying the order of their boss against illegal road blocks, have laid siege to the quiet community of ugbihiokho quarters, just off ekehuan road in the ancient city of Benin. These band of criminals, have made it a duty to fleece motorists of their hard earned money on flimsy 'police duty' excuses, an exercise they have comfortably carried on for the past two months. they are led by one inspector James, and have been smiling to the brothels and pubs every evening from the spoils of their 'conquests'. banking, on the fact that this is a far flung area from the main city, they have gone about this dark business in broad daylight, unchecked, unhindered, and bolder with each passing day. unknown to them, their activities have not gone unnoticed by a quiet, unassuming agent of change, aka a nairalander, who has sworn to expose these sort of bad eggs wherever they are found, for they are the type giving the police a bad name, and Nigeria at large, a pathetic image in the comity of nations.

Re: EXPOSED!!! Police Men Caught In The Act In Edo State! by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 27, 2014
A regular sight in any city in Nigeria. Thank God for i-journalism, keep exposing these criminals in black.
In lighter issues, I recognized immediately before reading that this took place in Benin City (HINT: Red sand).
Re: EXPOSED!!! Police Men Caught In The Act In Edo State! by reaky(m): 4:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Op next time try to get there NPF number from there chest pocket
Or a close pictures of them for easy identification.
That way they can be put to book

(1) (Reply)

Is Gambling Legal? / Even In His Grave, A 14-year Old Boy Gets Justice 70 Years After Hi / Romancelanders Help! I Saw Seriousbabe In My Dream Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.