Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,594 members, 7,921,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? (2883 Views)

What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2014
APC has refuted the story making the round(s) that Fayemi's bed cost N50m.It says it's N2m.

If the government of Ekiti,a poor state could afford a N50m bed for governor Fayemi,then how much will the beds of the governors from these very rich states cost?

2 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by JigsawKillah(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Wait

1 Like

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2014
I am sure the bed was imported

1 Like

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2014
The level of corruption being perpetuated by APC governors is mind boggling and down right inhumane

It is no secret that tinubu is by all measures the most corrupt politician in the history of our country

It is also very sickening that the so called progressives will introduce laws that have legalized corruption such as empowering a 3rd party private tax collection company alpha beta which rakes in a hefty commision

Tinubu is a crook and all his stooges are no better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by JigsawKillah(m): 6:55am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:
The level of corruption being perpetuated by APC governors is mind boggling and down right inhumane

It is no secret that tinubu is by all measures the most corrupt politician in the history of our country

It is also very sickening that the so called progressives will introduce laws that have legalized corruption such as empowering a 3rd party private tax collection company alpha beta which rakes in a hefty commision

Tinubu is a crook and all his stooges are no better

How e take concern you?
Are you from Ekiti?
Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by petrov10: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

How e take concern you?
Are you from Ekiti?
is this all u could come up with ?

3 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

How e take concern you?

Are you from Ekiti?

Next time I hear u osun muhadunce demand for that "our $20billion oil money" that sanusi pulled from his pile azz or if I hear you taju tout put ur stinking mouth into that chibok girls affair or generally display ur inherited jealousy on any progress report from akwa ibom again I will be reminding u to mind ur dirty stinking ritual voodoo enclave

Foolish taju

6 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2014
petrov10:
is this all u could come up with ?

U dey mind the fool

Dey like to act like national advocates tackling the FG but the fools have one opolo slobbering drunk taking them on a one chance journey

Foolish clueless region citizen

3 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

How e take concern you?
Are you from Ekiti?
How chibok girls take concern you.
Are you from Borno?

How boko haram take concern you?
Are you from yobe or borno?

If Alilison madueke chop $20b,how e take concern you?
Are you from Bayelsa?

8 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2014
I won't exonerate any governor from this profligacy

3 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:
I won't exonerate any governor from this profligacy

U meant to say ex governor

2 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Poor man mentality.

Idumuose,if you were the governor of your state,you would buy an expensive bed for you and your wife. Besides,the bed does not belong to Fayemi but the state government. Why the noise about it?

2 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2014
I see that resident APC witch berem is lurking
grin

7 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by mekd: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
may God help us, how can a bad cost 50mil wen the poor masses(not all anyway) r suffering

1 Like

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
berem:
Poor man mentality.

Idumuose,if you were the governor of your state,you would buy an expensive bed for you and your wife. Besides,the bed does not belong to Fayemi but the state government. Why the noise about it?

Foolish woman, u r here calling someone poor now??

How much do they pay u to spew ur dirty slimey trap here? U part time monkey shill and curtain tailor

I see it is big mannism where APC theives are involved

I don't even know why u r allowed to comment here u shameless hoe

9 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by harrysterol(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Wait
guy go charge ur phone u get low b3

1 Like

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2014
berem:
Poor man mentality.

Don't come out tomorrow and accuse any govt official of corruption.

6 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2014
berem:
Poor man mentality.

seriously!!! this is all you have to say yet you were among those crucifying stella Oduah

8 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by texazzpete(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2014
chukwudi44:

seriously!!! this is all you have to say yet you were among those crucifying stella Oduah

But he has a point. Why would you call this 'corruption' when the bed belongs to the Ekiti State Govt house , not Fayemi?

Besides, a bed of N2m isn't that crazy expensive. Personally I will not buy one of those, but there are many Nigerians with beds costing more than 500k.

1 Like

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by chamboy(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Come to think of it, who is sleeping on this Bed now...... Abeg say fayemi carry d bed commot Government house

2 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by FrankC3: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2014
texazzpete:

But he has a point. Why would you call this 'corruption' when the bed belongs to the Ekiti State Govt house , not Fayemi?

Besides, a bed of N2m isn't that crazy expensive. Personally I will not buy one of those, but there are many Nigerians with beds costing more than 500k.

Double standard, man! Remember that the 2 BMW bullet proof cars were bought by an agency under the Ministry of Aviation for the use of the minister and other dignitaries. I know that you were and still possibly angry with Princess Oduah for that purchase which was not done by her in the first place but because she approved the purchase of those cars. Those cars were not bought by Oduah for her personal use, it was for the Minister of Aviation and other dignitaries, meaning that Chidoka could have inherited those cars after swearing in.

Here, we have a governor who purchased a N50m bed for the government house and you are explaining it away.

If ever APC take over power at the centre (a very unlikely possibility in the next 20 years), we will all be in trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

Foolish woman, u r here calling someone poor now??

How much do they pay u to spew ur dirty slimey trap here? U part time monkey shill and curtain tailor

I see it is big mannism where APC theives are involved

I don't even know why u r allowed to comment here u shameless hoe

Babe, how far na? Why u day para like dis na? Na wa oh!

E be like say u get very little tolerance for opposition and seemingly stupid opinions. Na wa oh!
Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by AZeD1(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:
APC has refuted the story making the round(s) that Fayemi's bed cost N50m.It says it's N2m.

If the government of Ekiti,a poor state could afford a N50m bed for governor Fayemi,then how much will the beds of these governors from these very rich states cost?
OP i'm sorry but the person who sent you to school should have spent that money feeding fishes.

Is there a geometric/arithmetic progression between the spending of Ekiti state and other APC states?

It is the height of foolishness to assume that because Ekiti state bought a new bed, then every other APC controlled state wouldhave bought a new bed.

The problem with Nigeria is not bad leaders, but id.iots like you.

1 Like

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by AZeD1(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2014
FrankC3:

Double standard, man! Remember that the 2 BMW bullet proof cars were bought by an agency under the Ministry of Aviation for the use of the minister and other dignitaries. I know that you were and still possibly angry with Princess Oduah for that purchase which was not done by her in the first place but because she approved the purchase of those cars. Those cars were not bought by Oduah for her personal use, it was for the Minister of Aviation and other dignitaries, meaning that Chidoka could have inherited those cars after swearing in.

Here, we have a governor who purchased a N50m bed for the government house and you are explaining it away.

If ever APC take over power at the centre (a very unlikely possibility in the next 20 years), we will all be in trouble.
Stella bought cars with money not approved in the budget and that is stealing, Fayemi bought beds with money approved and that is not stealing.
Stop comparing the two cases because they are totally different.
Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2014
chamboy:
Come to think of it, who is sleeping on this Bed now...... Abeg say fayemi carry d bed commot Government house
Come to think of it,who is using the two bullet proof BMW cars now.....abeg stella oduah carry the cars commot aviation ministry?

3 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2014
AZeD1:

OP i'm sorry but the person who sent you to school should have spent that money feeding fishes.

Is there a geometric/arithmetic progression between the spending of Ekiti state and other APC states?

It is the height of foolishness to assume that because Ekiti state bought a new bed, then every other APC controlled state wouldhave bought a new bed.

The problem with Nigeria is not bad leaders, but id.iots like you.
It's obvious you have comprehension problem.Is Akpabio an APC governor? Are you not the original idio.t?

[size=21pt]Olodo [/size]
Anuofia!

5 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2014
AZeD1:

Stella bought cars with money not approved in the budget and that is stealing, Fayemi bought beds with money approved and that is not stealing.
Stop comparing the two cases because they are totally different.

Constituitionalized stealing.

What value will a 50 mill bed or even let's assume apc vultures were right about the cost being 2mill will these useless upholstry add to ekiti state?

U guys are hypocrites and blind haters on GEJ from all the gullible b.s. Your apc handlers feed u.

I have said before that apc is only interested in regime change than bettering nigeria

The apc is an assemnblage of corrupt despots claiming progressives, discarded pdp trash, gerriatic muslim fanatics with a generous dose of touts

6 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Fayemi bought those beds thinking that he still have more 4years to enjoy them and possibly turn them to his private property like his masters in Lagos are doing but when he lost the election he was disappointed and that's why he and his party fought all the could including beating up judges to make sure fayose is not installed but they failed woefully. The people won, democracy won against the satanist party called apc

6 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by AZeD1(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

Constituitionalized stealing.

What value will a 50 mill bed or even let's assume apc vultures were right about the cost being 2mill will these useless upholstry add to ekiti state?

U guys are hypocrites and blind haters on GEJ from all the gullible b.s. Your apc handlers feed u.

I have said before that apc is only interested in regime than bettering nigeria

The apc is an assemnblage of corrupt despots claiming progressives, discarded pdp trash and gerriatic muslim fanatics

Scream and shout all you want but as far a Nigeria is concerned there is only one source of truth and that is the constitution. The law is not concerned with the cost but the legality.

2 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by AZeD1(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2014
idumuose:

It's obvious you have comprehension problem.Is Akpabio an APC governor? Are you not the original idio.t?

[size=21pt]Olodo [/size]
Anuofia!

Can you actually prove that there is a geometric/arithmetic progression between the spending of poor states and rich states?
Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by idumuose(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
You need a hand shake for this post.He actually thought he was going to spend 8 years as governor but Ekiti people sent him packing.
gboss4sure:
Fayemi bought those beds thinking that he still have more 4years to enjoy them and possibly turn them to his private property like his masters in Lagos are doing but when he lost the election he was disappointed and that's why he and his party fought all the could including beating up judges to make sure fayose is not installed but they failed woefully. The people won, democracy won against the satanist party called apc

4 Likes

Re: If Ekiti's Gov Bed Cost N50m,How Much Will Amechi,Fashola Or Akpabio's Bed Cost? by PPAngel(f): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
AZeD1:

Scream and shout all you want but as far a Nigeria is concerned there is only one source of truth and that is the constitution. The law is not concerned with the cost but the legality.

That is where u r foolishm those beds don't cost more than 250k and it is obvious the price was jacked up to embezzle funds

But here u r defending ouitright corruption

This is the reason the people of ekiti resoundingly rejected that crook

Foolish hypocrite

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Sacks All Lagos Council Chairmen / What I Saw In Oshodi Today. / EXCLUSIVE | Buhari Panics Over Threat Of Military Coup, Appoints New CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.