Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lets Share Ideas And Make Some Money Before Christmas, What Do You Think - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lets Share Ideas And Make Some Money Before Christmas, What Do You Think (539 Views)

Let's Join Hands & Make Serious Money Before Xmas! / How Can Some1 Make Some Money Through Facebook / Business You Could Start With No Capital and Make Money Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Share Ideas And Make Some Money Before Christmas, What Do You Think by purelinks: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hello fellow members

Compliments of the season, because i know most of us are preparing for the christmas and ileya celebrations and i hope it will end up being the best celebrations to you all.

In order to make it a very interesting celebration an idea poped up in my head and i think you will also like this idea because it is indeed beneficial to all and sundry.

How interesting will it be if we could share ideas amongst one another what do you say, we exchange ideas, information, how to make money online or off line, or any important information you think is needed.

I hope you get my point, so if interested in this i.e. sharing your ideas, you can contact me on 08089698961 or on my email address, my yahoomail: bizsolutions17@yahoo.com, my gmail: bizsolutions12@gmail.com

I am sure this will be a very serious, interesting and fantastic adventure for us all this year, so what are you waiting for, i will be expecting your mail or text, stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In My Cooperative / Exporters Of Gallstone Wanted Urgently ! / 7 Lessons We Can Learn From Barack Obama?s Online Marketing Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.