Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,123 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! (687 Views)

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! by zomby(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
This is the same man that spent 8 years and couldn't figure out how to persuade Delta rebels to ceasefire. I'm not try to be too harsh, but this man is a complete disgrace to humankind and a typical sample of total failure.

Clean your own bathroom first before reaching out to clean other people's shit house!

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link="http://www.sunnewsonline.com/"
Re: Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! by kokorunna(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
Birds of the same feather flock together, OBJ is off no use to Congo.

When he was in power, he was off no use to the Nigerians grin
Re: Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! by vwvw(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
well he was offered the job he didn't solicit
Re: Obasanjo And Congo Rebel Leader Hold Ceasefire Talks! by Muza(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
the UN is gradually becoming a joke
Obj is envoy,
AGF Mike Aondoeka(i cant spell the name) get un appointment too.

Actually u need a criminal to calm and negotiate wit a criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Build Solar Pannels? Who? And Where? / The Day Barack Obama Made Me Shed Tears Of Joy / 'miracle' Of Plane Crash Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.