Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

South Africa And Lawlessness! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa And Lawlessness! (3150 Views)

Even With Immunity...we Will Get You - President Buhari Speaks On Lawlessness / We Will Get You…even If You Have Immunity — Buhari Speaks On Lawlessness / We All Thought Libya Had Moved On – It Has, But Into Lawlessness And Ruin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:

Let's assume you didn't make that statement.

But how do you defend the comment where you suggested that illegal immigrants are the ones molesting your women?
#Another example of the FAOP syndrome.

remember the comment did not come out of the blue...it was an answer to your irresponsible question which went like this:SA is the molest capital of the world ,children are been molested everyday what are you doing about it?

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by iconize(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

remember the comment did not come out of the blue...it was an answer to your irresponsible question which went like this:SA is the molest capital of the world ,children are been molested everyday what are you doing about it?

Oh!, is this your best?

That comment wasn't even for me. It was your reply to a person you were arguing with. grin grin

So which irresponsible question are you talking about?

Dude, take your dumbness elsewhere. I'm busy.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by londoner: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
Can we please show a little more respect to the man that died? Why use this as an avenue to bicker?
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by omoharry(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
doublewisdom:
They probably mistook him for a Nigerian.
Just like they killed Lucky Dube thinking he was a Nigerian. Bloody fuckers.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by MduZA: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Whether the question was asked by you or your fellow country man,fact of the matter is it was posed to me that's why I responded with that comment nevertheless as you said I will take my dumbness to any Nigerian who gets pass through my gate...

iconize:

Oh!, is this your best?

That comment wasn't even for me. It was your reply to a person you were arguing with. grin grin

So which irresponsible question are you talking about?

Dude, take your dumbness elsewhere. I'm busy.
Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by musaibnabdul(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
RIP to the death, he was a great goalkeeper. For standing up against criminals i salute him. African and proud.

1 Like

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by adamskutty(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
The country is still under white rule, the black man there is just a ceremonial president, more like, a caretaker grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa And Lawlessness! by adamskutty(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
iconize:
Bunch of uneducated Zulu muggers that always blame others for their woes. They blame Nigerians for drugs, blame Zimbabweans for unemployment, blame Mozambicans for crime, blame the Whites for the bucket poo system, they blame Nigerians for their inability to woo their women.

They are already blaming Mozambicans and Zimbabweans for the murder of their National team goal keeper.

Pathetic bucket toilet using thieves!
oh goodness grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exact Copy Of Section 68(1) Of The 1999 Constitution Of Nigeria. / The Buhari-idiagbon Retroactive Decree 20 Executions - By Yakubu Mohammed / Nigeria To Mint Currency For Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.